Hay Sup Forums

Hay Sup Forums

I just want to say that living off welfare is the best thing ever that i could get and that using peoples tax deducted money helps me stay happy. Because of you wagecucks and you working class faggots i can buy whatever i want whenever i want. While you work your asses off im sitting at home stuffing my face full of junk food and shit so thanks be

>Be on welfare
>Not working
>Living off peoples tax
>Laughing at working class wage cucks

Ur a fagot.

It gets boring, just wait until the self hatred kicks in.

You're a male in America, faggot.

Men can't get welfare.

Best you can hope for is food stamps and a kick in the ass, unless yo a single mamma.

wrong lel

Im freaking jealous op I used to love being neet

Being NEET is great if you have no dreams or hope.

ur a faggot.

> hard working
> see something I want to have (like every 3rd day)
> don't care about having the money and how to pay my bills
> buy it
> checking balance once for months
> +16k euros
> ???
> profit!

TRUE

Mad i make mad money unlike you wage cuck?

>mad money

Pull the other one, faggot

You make fuck all compared too me you wagecuck KYS

Sincerely doubt that.

But aren't you a proud little unproductive, friendless faggot.

>I can buy whatever I want, whenever I want.
As long as it's on the dollar menu. Have fun living with mommy.

>>>
>Anonymous 08/05/16(Fri)13:44:01 No.698011818 ▶
> (You)
> (You)
> >mad money
Your wealth investment is below that of mine you poor little fag lol

Spending goodboy points on chicken tendies

I'm having more than a little trouble believing you. you likely earn a good living taking other men into your mouth at $2.00 a pop.

I want you to realize that all your life will ever be is as it is now unless you change. The only difference is that youll be older, more miserable, and more disgusting. Theres a reason NEETdom is looked down upon. Wage slavery is awful as well, but theres always a third option.

Your profit is prolly below 900 i can guarantee i am making over 15 times that amount fag

Liar.

You're not living off welfare and you have no idea how much it provides. A single male with no income could get *maybe* a few hundred bucks a month at most by combining the various available programs. And you'd have to go through a whole bunch of crap just to get that. You wouldn't have your own computer or internet connection to post this. Are you at a public library or a friend's house posting about how great you have it? Either that or.... you're lying on Sup Forums. I wonder which it is.

If you can prove you make more oh wait you can't cause you're a wage cuck little faggot