How come Chinese aren't good at football?

How come Chinese aren't good at football?
it's a sport they like to watch and practice yet they aren't a regional power in Asia, and the only time the China National Team qualified to a world cup in its history they lost all their matches.

Because Chinks put all their effort and talent into education.

They will be >soon

football is mainly an American thing, you people wouldn't know much about it.

Low test

what?

Bet the China football team could easily beat the UsTMNT nowadays

>that flag
We're talking about the same sport, right?

mexico is actually the principal market for our football outside of the states, though

Yeah that chart is BS lol. No way 1/3 of Americans are actual football fans

>No way 1/3 of Americans are actual football fans
nah that sounds about right actually. I mean it's not like 115 million are fans that watch regularly, own merchandise, attend games, and know things about their team, but a third of the country saying they like the NFL is accurate at this point.

Only malinchistas and upper-class American wannabe normies actually like your football over assoc. football down here. Chairos on Facebook bitch that football is just "pandering to the dumber, lower classes".
It's very stupid. I study college in a Philosphy "Facultad" (I don't know how to translate that) and you'll get a lot of flack for wearing a shirt of a football team, but if you wear something related to an American football team, even if it's something extremely American like the Patriots or the Cowboys, nobody will give a shit except for, maybe, the biggest chairo in the class.

>"Actual" fans VS. Describing themselves as...
It wouldn't surprise me is the chart was accurate.

Just to clarify, chairos are the Mexican equivalent of SJW, and they hate association football, but they usually don't give a shit about American football because they're malinchistas (ie. self-hating) as fuck.

so your malinchistas are kind of like what we call euroboos here who are all over non-domestic soccer? that's kind of funny, but also sad.

Okay Mexico, Canada, the UK and Germany make sense but
>huezil
>worst korea
>mudslimes
what le fug

>UsTMNT
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles??!?

AUSTRALIA MENTIONED!

They're always the same faggots who continually post on Facebook that the country's government sucks (true, but they exaggerate all the time), that they're "happy they don't like football because it 'makes you an idiot'" and that they're "happy they don't like Televisa". But because American football is not as popular in Mexico as soccer, they usually ignore people who post about NFL teams and such.
With that said, not all malinchistas are chairos, and not all chairos are malinchistas. The biggest, most authentic chairos despise everything that comes from the USA as well, while a lot of malinchistas are preppy and normie "fresas" (complete opposite of chairo) who can't stand the "naco" shit from the lower classes. I've seen that many of them think that liking soccer makes you a naco, while most other people consider only Club América to be the naco team.

>20% of Canada is fan of the nfl

Top kek I'm pretty sure they just asked have you ever tuned in to watch the superb owl

>NFL trying to reassure itself about its global "impact"

American football has a loooooong long way to go to be relevant in the world, mate

And sorry, the #1 spot's already taken by a behemoth

Real talk meximan. Love the country, haven't been in a few years. Will I get murdered if I take a vacation to Oaxaca?

man its not fucking syria

I'm very surprised roughly 10% of Aussies are (apparently) NFL fans. I play gridiron and follow the NFL+CFB pretty deeply but I'd say the amount of Aussie fans of it is well under 10% of the population, maybe more like 2% at most. Unsure if lots of fake fans or just NFL using bs statistics

CHI

the superbowl is on fta every year, i've watched it for atleast the last ~5

have never watched a single other match while in australia though or discussed/googled it

Because for game sports you actually need to build leagues and have teams people will go to see. That process is very different from just training select few talented sportsmen to the limit (or doping them). And that type of society doesn't really know how to sell entertaiment, at best it can pour money into it when the leader orders without awaiting return, you can't really build much like that. But they're working on popularization too now. Russia basically tried the same thing and then the money started to ran out (so it's hard to say if it would have worked or not). Zenit bought Hulk, and then Chinese bought him from Zenit, that's saying something.

guerrero is as bad or even worse

exactly

sometimes I think American ignorance is exaggerated, but you """people""" are just fucking stupid

Poor spatial awareness

Chink genetics

Same for pretty much all of Asia. They're shit at sports and need massive commie government spending to compete.

Australia moved over from the OFC and nearly immediately became top dog in the AFC.

>how come
You butcher my language like you butcher your competitors, Juan.

Widespread interest in football in China is a fairly recent phenomenon. Early 2000's the national league was still at an amateur level, with hardly any interest from the public. There also was hardly any decent amateur league / association. So they basically never had a football culture. They are trying to change that by hiring lots of european football coaches, setting up thousands of state sponsored football schools, en getting the public interested by getting the stars to play in china or chinese tournaments.

With their numbers they should be able to get a decent national team eventually.

I wouldnt be surprised if they used the chinese owned european teams to push chinese 'talents'

The fault many people seem to make is that you just implement a football culture if you use enough money for its implementation. This is a capital mistake.

Why is almost every major international sport competition centered in some western country even though that particular sport might be very popular in some other countries as well. The reason is that in order to create a succesfull competiton based on a western model one also needs a western business culture. You need professional clubs in which the board sees the importance of developping youth, widening its commercial appeal to both its immediate surroundings and (possible)international fans, as both are necessary for a succesfull club. One needs a culture in which the legal consequences of a contract are ensured,one needs, one needs a western environment which can give into the needs of western star players etc.

At this moment, chinese football clubs are nothing more than the play toys of rich owners without any support, the rule of law in China is non-existant, chinese society is still very toxic to a lot of westerners etc. These are just some of the first examples that come to mind in order to create a flourishing football and sport culture in general. Money alone is definitely not enough to create that culture, see our middle eastern friends who have been trying to pull the trick of 'use money to buy an appealing league' for years, yet it is still seen as a retirement league for old Xavis.

It will take decades for a country like China to develop a succesfull sport culture, and thus a succesfull football competition

4yo chinks are already working instead of playing football. They were good making the balls thou, since they stop making them and forced adults to do it we got the roteiro and shit like that.

Nice one!
Because:
1) China is rife with corruption and gambling. This prevent normal competition to happen.
2) Football is heavily politically loaded. It can ruin a politician career or boost him to the top. Current people in charge can't stand it and view it as very dangerous.
3) Too many people involved at once. Mass people movements are China's communist party ultimate fear. It's ok when its in a 100k people city ( a village in China's urban scale) But if this happens in Shanghai or any 10+ million city? France can take it. China can't.
4) Too much money involved. It is now the most prefered way to chip money abroad without to be prosecuted for corruption. A well known secret outside China, but if this had to be known over there, some heads would roll.

nobody said anything of the sort about any of those claims though, you don't need to get so easily triggered. soccer's not going anywhere for a long fucking time, that's besides the point. it's just a chart for curious americans to show which countries the foreign NFL presence is strongest in, since it's a bit surprising. most people would probably guess Canada, but it's actually a bigger deal in Mexico.

>>how come
That's correct though.

>UK: 5.73m

lmao

What complete nonsense.

for how they were measuring, it sounds about right. I'm guessing the process went something like this

>do you like nfl football
>yes

so 5-6 million in the UK seems close enough. if you were actually measuring by people who knew anything about any teams, who watched the games regularly, and who spent on merchandise, the figures would be significantly lower. but that wasn't the point.

Avoid Oaxaca, Guerrero and Michoacán. Guerrero and Michoacán are narcoland, while Oaxaca is West Africa-tier. They're the states that are dragging our HDI and IQ down.
Nuevo León, Jalisco and CDMX are the best states in those regards and are on par with other highly developed countries. CDMX can stink a bit in some areas, especially near the Zócalo, because the sewage is really old and there's a lot of people there. You won't have that problem in Monterrey or Guadalajara, though.
However, I'd personally recommend cities like Querétaro, Mérida or Puebla. They're very pretty, have everything you need, and they're safe and clean.
Just remember: don't be an asshole and you'll be fine.

I like both footballs fucking Indio piece of shit

You seem buttblasted, amigo.

chines people arent good at sports

They are short

In Texas high school football Region IV is basically 100% Mexican with all the Valley schools and those get btfo every time they inevitibly run into a team from Central, East or North Texas or Houston

>manlets
>learning
Just 1

I went to a town outside Puebla for 2 weeks to work on an orphanage when I was 16 the experience was amazing we walked around the village and bought stuff and as the only youth on the trip all the girls in town were super into me and wanted to take pictures with me, and I was >tfwnogf at the time

We stayed in San Miguel de Allende on the way back and that town is god tier. Retirement goal

WTF, what Brazil's doing there?? That means nothing! The only thing we know about handegg is that you have to grab the egg and run away from everybody.