Where's the boy butt threads?

Where's the boy butt threads?

idk

everyone's a bottom but me apparently

this thread needs moar boy booty

me~

I'd fuck you

ayo

Well this is a first, never had my own pic be the main pic for a boypussy thread before, I am honored :)

r8 my ass

spread that shit

some hole~

juicy id fuck you sideways

I'd do lewd stuff to your butt

damn that ass, such a beautiful pic. kik?

;p

haha thanks :D kik is kyleramme

I want fuck you so bad

Me: r8?

ayy

I think i have seen ur pics before?

gonna suck some dick. Advice?

watch the teeth

more!!

8+

kik?

>watch the teeth

get into a good position so you don't teeth him

lightly caress his anus

be sure to swallow

anyone wanna chat on kik??

Boy butzz

Post your kik

no sorry

Nice ass

dead?

Perfect butt and nice hair, got a belly shot?

me, r8?

7/10
Pretty good body

thanks

I bet you stink do you...down there?

This thread reminds me of my old catholic school.

stink like greatness

make it bounce

;)

Can I smell your poo hole?

Damn thats hot

Kik?

That's a really nice ass. Looks like it would feel really nice slapping against my thighs.

ty:) sounds hot!

Who do cam whores always talk like they're disabled or from Facebook.

Pretty sure I saw you the other day. Is that you or someone who saved pics?

moar

just made some webms anyone intrested? ;p

kik: samis0p

Trying to type like a girl, ah who the hell knows

Never really enjoyed that mentality. I mean, what's wrong with a guy talking reguarly. Personally think that's more attractive compared to talking like you just drank a cup of lead water.

>Nice ass also

noice

i love boy butts.

That is a great butt

I don't mind it. It can get cringy after a while but hey, so is pretty much everything on Sup Forums

>ty

>tfw your parents didn't care enough about you to stop you from being a fat ass as a child and then as a teen you have the stretchy skin when loosing weight

Jesus fucking christ, I mean its my fault since I was the one that ate so much, but I was just a kid and now I feel like my life is ruined. I've been told I'm pretty attractive, but with my clothes off my skin is so loose. I just want to be a cutie like you guys.

What is that little line going from the asshole to the sack called? It's sexy as fuck

I like you. Plus I agree. Though I'm a bit hypocritical because I act feminine in my household every now and again. Fuzzy socks and shit.

>Top or bottom?

i agree

same butt

That your butt?

perineal raphe

bare feet soles?

cum in it fags

i wanna lick your gooch
it's adorable

yes

i have some feet images. describe your preferences and i'll see if i have what you'd like

How are fuzzy socks feminine? Thanks, I am pretty awesome possum.

>both? idunno

sexy

How can you like men butts?? You know througth those butts you are fapping a massive disgusting and smelly male crap go out at last once every day? You all are a sick bastards.

Well, I stole a few pairs from my mother last time I saw her. So I just presume as much? I don't know, most things that are flashy and comfortable I consider feminine. I tried ordering some knee highs on Amazon and they only went half-way up my leg, bah. Still pretty comfortable though. Most awesome of the possums.

>Same, cool.

Females shit too
And I think these men take far better care of their assholes than most women.

You can always wipe well like a normal human being. Also before fucking you just clean it out properly. Not that hard of a concept dawg, fucking a chick without cleaning first is just as disgusting.

YES please

God, I want to lick that hole desperately. Sit on my face, please!

I must say that is quite the nice asshole

Does anyone here tuck? I started doing it a few months ago. I know it kills sperm because of heat, don't plan on having kids anytime soon.

Anyone in chicago or chicago land area Wana meet?

Yes please

How tall are you for them to only go half way up? Or where they just too small. I guess that's "feminine", I remember wearing my sisters hair bows on my long curly hair when I was younger. Sucks that I've had to get buzz cuts recently.

Matt?

>6

No

Should be my tongue in there.

I'm about 5'10? To be fair, I was dumb enough to think women's socks would fit me that well, though I thought my skinny build could compensate. Bah. Oh? Bet that looked adorable, kek.

Why you been getting buzz cuts?

Oh lord no, I love being a man.

Phil?