So anyone who saw what was in that dropbox before the thread 404 can you tell me what gonna happen now i've seen that...

So anyone who saw what was in that dropbox before the thread 404 can you tell me what gonna happen now i've seen that shit. im fucking freaking out right now

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/0l8dd8onlh3e9xr/AAC1uaU4sHbPhfHL_i9GzAPCa?dl=0/www.dropbox.com/sh/noefl5sr6nkm34i/AAA13kNTZVne5CkyqTUgiAzca/all/all?dl=
dropbox.com/sh/qw4eya22144tzyd/AADURugH5vsSWwab9MB-SG1xa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're fucking screwed dude

Didn't see the thread you speak of but your probably going to jail for sure.

Dude im a 16 year old newsummerfag who has been on here for a month. I cant fucking lose my life to this shit

just forgot what you saw. and if you were stupid enough to download ANYTHING get rid of it and now.

They're coming

I didn't download anything. I saw the picture and immediately closed the tab when i found out what it was.

Story?

someone put a link too a dropbox, I opened it and and there was cp

i was horrified i saw some and was like fucking gross.

Can someone repost link ?

MODS

first mistake was coming to b underage :/

don't panic. it'll all blow over.

I always laugh at the summerfags that get an fbi visit

Hey guys
dropbox.com/sh/0l8dd8onlh3e9xr/AAC1uaU4sHbPhfHL_i9GzAPCa?dl=0/www.dropbox.com/sh/noefl5sr6nkm34i/AAA13kNTZVne5CkyqTUgiAzca/all/all?dl=

NOT CLICKING THAT

MODS

Fuck. You.

MODS

Lol that reminds me of when in the 90's SWAT would break into people's homes because their stupid teenage kids kept downloading too much music from Napster.

Suspected heavy pirating. Was funny

Fuck. I always miss the good shit. Every fucking time.

Here, you didn't miss out dropbox.com/sh/qw4eya22144tzyd/AADURugH5vsSWwab9MB-SG1xa?dl=0

looks like you are in luck pal

I AIN'T CLICKIN THAT SHIT NIGGA