I need help, for what circumcision what to get

I need help, for what circumcision what to get.
I am intact and it is really tight when I begin to pull it halfway down the head.

Other urls found in this thread:

glanspro.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

high and tight nigga!

Low and loose

More nerves saved on inner foreskin
You don't want a tight skin. Friction burns. Also-ran pull sac akin higher causing a more hairy shaft

Meant High and loose. My bad

Don't get cut. You can literally solve that problem with steroid cream and stretches.

I was cut at birth. It's shitty. If I touch the scar, it feels like I'm touching two different places inches away from one another because of all the missing flesh. It's horrible.

I'd give anything to have your intact dick dude.

hahahaha

None of these sound good

+ I love how they are showing where the scar is :')

Yep. Wish I had lose. I have high and tight. Just wish i had a little more.

This!
Circumcision is really not needed man

Low and tight is the best. Wormies are gross.

OP, people with a foreskin to the point where they literally cant see their head AT ALL have fixed this over time with steroid creams and stretches. Don't cut that beautiful, intact pecker!

Thank you all for the suggestions :)
I might go with low and loose, since I still have a lot of skin left and I won't get the friction burns etc if I chose tight.
This has just been annoying me for quite some time, I was thinking I wouldn't be able to get normal full erections and have E.D by the age of 40 etc :/ But I think I might go with low and loose

Dont get circumsized man! I have the same problem, and it's called phimosis. Ask the doctor for some steroid cream and it will help you progress in stretching. Im making quite good progress and good luck user

He's lying it doesn't work the only cure Is circumcision.

Dont listen to thisnjewish lizard man. He just wants to brainwash people

Dont circumsize. Just get your cream and be ready to stretch for months. There are guides everywhere on the internet

if you can get it half way down you can streach it.
glanspro.com/

It'd not brainwashing it's true phimosis is permanent.
No fix it now cut off the wormie.

>normal circumcision

lmao, the "normal" circumcision is none at all

>wormie
I think that's a fucking adorable name for my foreskin. You're so adorable too for thinking of that. I'm squealing at the cuteness

Pls stretch. You will miss your foreskin if you cut it off. It's an important body part. If you do decide to cut. Only get a partial circ and have as little of the inner foreskin cut as possible. It's the most sensitive ergo most important part.

get whichever one gets infected and causes you to lose your penis from necrosis... that should be fun

The human penis was always circumcised it only grew foreskin when the aliens experimented on us cut off the unnatural skin.

Yeah it is so fucking unnatural. Your not circumcised your cock has been mutiliated. Intact penises are so much better.

You won't you will get so much more sex if you cut it off.

It's not mutilation if it's a unnatural growth.

OP DON'T DO IT

Funny thing is I went to the doctor yesterday about this.

He prescribed me pic related. Put it on yesterday and last night. This morning I was able to pull my foreskin all the way back while erect for the first time in my life. My Dick looks so much better now.

Literally saved my life. And i did not want to get circumcised

You can just slowly pulling down everyday and clean it and it will get better

So good to hear, congrats user and glad you're happy with your new pecker. I need to see the doctor and get myself some cream, i've only gotten so far with stretching in the shower.

user, how far could you pull it back before using the cream?

mine used to be hella tight too just stretch that shit slowly and it'll get looser, same idea as growing a foreskin back your skin will stretch eventually if you apply the pressure properly

This far (note I am not erect, this is how far I could pull it when erect)

Day later. It still hurts to pull all the way back when erect but I am so happy it comes all the way back. The white stuff is cream not smegma so don't get all grossed out

must smell like fucking shit

Wtf why would you do that.

It is so fucking sensitive to touch down at the base. Really hard to clean it. Usually I put my hand around my Dick and slide it a bit to get used to it.

Sorry bout the pics it's pretty gross

You have phemosis.
As said before, it can be fixed with stretching.

I had phemosis.
I fixed it. Best thing ever. The feeling of your foreskin rolling over your glands is fantastic.

Won't fix your ugly dick though.

No, I was just able to pull it all the way back flaccid about a year ago. Was in the bath too smegma was floating everywhere. Was yellow and looked like the cream applied in pic above.

Ive been washing it. Though, as I said it's sensitive so it's hard to wash. Lol

Yeah I'm sure its gonna take a while to desensitize but thats just normal. Good luck man! Glad to hear this success story, I'm having the same problem atm. Gonna get myself some cream and go from there

Thanks heaps. Hope you have some luck! If the 0.05% potency does not work after a month, ask your doctor for a higher potency

OP, don't get cut. You just stretch it, have a hot shower and use your fingers, it'll be fine within a few weeks to a month. You may not even need cream, I didn't.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Will do.

I'm not op but I tried this after everytime I did a piss, in the shower for bout 2 month straight. It did help, but only by the slightest. So i used the cream. Apparently this happens to about 10% of people when they are going through puberty and a lot of them think its normal.

Also to add to this i also had a problem where if I sat down after peeing the tube that holds my piss would open back up and the excess piss would end up flowing out and going all over my pants, thats why i was so desperate to get it fixed. Haven't had the problem yet, thank god

Same here, well I haven't got the cream yet (I'm gonna) but my stretching only helped a bit.

And a tight foreskin can be considered "common" until 18, assuming the skin hasnt detached from the glans. But I've never heard of anyone go throgh puberty with a tight foreskin and just come out able to retract. So yeah I wouldnt say its normal

>micropenis

Implying I give a shit.

I only wanted it so it felt better when I masticated and so i didn't smell so bad.

Also I'm not even erect so... It still could be a micropenis but oh well

All you need is to have the phimotic band clipped. Just a small dorsal slit. It will make the opening bigger without cutting away any skin

The closer you get on the shaft towards the head, the more sensitive the skin

U can see how much skin they cut off

I got circumcised when I was an adult and love it!

I would suggest medium - high and definitely tight.

Personally I would try to keep at least most of the frenulum.

I like the way my dick feels better after I got circumcised anyways. The tight skin when you get hard feels really nice, I love the feeling. I'd never go back if I had the choice.

You can't always yell how much skin to take off. I would want to be awake and watch the docs every move cause u could wake up with an inch of dick skin left

U should try every option to stretch ur skin before going for circ. That skin is the most sensitive part of ur whole penis. Remember that

I was circumcised at birth andine is high and loose, it's the best of both worlds, it spares the inner foreskin which is the most sensitive.

Some people don't like the idea of it being way too tight, if this idea bothers you I'd go for a more "medium" tightness, but I liked the tight result.

had pretty bad phimosis for most of my life (I'm 19). I hadn't even seen the head of my dick until I was 17. anyhow here's the story of how I beat phimosis:
>be 17
>get first gf
>she was a kissless virgin like myself
>told her about my problem after 6 months of dating
>she was 100% ok with it
>told her that I was fairly sure that stretching was the only way to fix it
>she decided to take it upon herself to help me anyway possible
>sucked my dick 3 times a day every day
>started fucking after 3 weeks of constant blowjobs
>severe phimosis gone in 2 months
we have since gone our seperate ways and my phimosis is basically gone. I definitely didn't deserve that girl

Oh god poor girl. The amount of smegma. I can't imagine

Low circumcisions tend to give you the least amount of sensation, but it's up to you.

As long as you keep some inner foreskin I guess...

yea I won't lie, it was embarrassingly bad the first time the skin went back even 1/3 the way down so I tried my hardest to clean it everytime I went over to her house. we also did a lot of pool/shower sex so the water helped wash away the smegma. luckily that only lasted for about a week. once the skin could go back halfway, it was fairly easy enough to clean

I have the low and loose. I would recommend that if you had to pick one. You have a lot more skin available that acts like intact foreskin.

any of you guys familiar with the dorsal slit? I suspect that my parents did that to me when I was little but I'm too embarrassed to bring up a questionable scar on the underbelly of my cock

Low has less inner foreskin and less sensation.

Dorsal slit is done on the topside. Maybe u had a frenectomy where only frenulum is cut? Pics?

Just have sex more often. It will stretch naturally. Boners used to be painful for me, now my gf can pull it all the way back no problem.

This guy was circ'd as an adult. U can see how he retained his entire frenulum

Cut guy with large frenulum remnant

Low loose cut

High and tight is the best!