Let's face it guys. Our race is doomed :( we lost

Let's face it guys. Our race is doomed :( we lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not really you are just a beta bitch who chooses to focus his mind on niggers

As we speak, I'm currently working on injecting cyanide into watermelons. Don't you worry little buddy, I'm on it.

We should just back our bags and leave :(

You're my hero

You have no game, dumbass!

Good thing I'm not a cracker.

But how can we even compete?

If by lost you mean,

enjoyed your brief stint at top to becoming insignificant again yes, sure.

Whites are the largest minority they're not dying off or anything outside of India and China. There's more whites than blacks the kikes will erase blacks you dumb nog.

But East Asians have already won.

> We are conquered foes of the East

> Why we resist we do not know

It's a fad that will die soon enough...when all those whores get aids from the monkies

We are doomed :(

Feel bad for the owner of this pool. All that shock to get that water clean is gonna be expensive.
The n word

Fad that's been around since the sixties because that's the way kikes have fueled our society.

They're trying to make low iq othellos out of blacks and then doing everything possible to ruin any other race relations with whites

Cant tell if bait or niggers pretending to post as white men

These trips confirms cost.
222 bucks.

This is a sport? Do you need a coach? Practice lesson?

future lower black problems - the band

how many now have aids?

Are the two any different?

Op here. I'm white retard. Just sad :(
We will soon be extinct .they are taking all our woman

This

Smelly fucking niggers.

OP I don't know where you got all these beastiality pictures from

Who cares, they can have our women.

We still have our dogs.

too bad that what is needed to make another of your master race individuals is a bunch of recessive genes

Your ever think about this? You always clean something to make it whiter and brighter, so it's not dark and dirty looking.

Everyones cum is the same color. Pearly white :)

This photo must have been taken while these girls were on vacation

>this

what does that mean? why does it matter?

gross

Just the odds of there not being a single white guy.

they are all over twitter search #snowgang
idk y they say its for blacklivematter a new gen, to bring harmony, whitegirl fucking blacks, i say its the BBC they like it

You'll be hating it when the white man is gone, Sambo

Black guys are just too cool for us :(

Blacks are obsolete.

Eventually white guys will have enough of it, rise up and it'll become 1890 all over again. Times will be good. Our women will be submissive and we shall kill chinks, sandniggers and niggers openly with pride.

>5 women have a black fuckbuddy
>our race is doomed
what fucking drugs are you on

:(
This is happening all over Canada. FUCK THIS COUNTRY TO HELL!

You idiot, it only takes 1 of them to get pregnant, and the other sluts will want to follow suit. That equals one less white baby to save our race. You wouldn't understand, b/c you are a submissive BITCH.

The white man has been destroying this great planet since the industrial revolution. And im not talking about some nigger peeing on the side of a street. Im talking real damage.

>white chicks go for black guys
>white guys go for asian girls
Also, asian with white gf here. Everytime I see those yellow fever threads, I have more hope. We'll breed the racism out of you white people.

KEK - get the fried chicken, too.

im not black, but latino, not that thats any better for you,

"The Black Man is the white woman's sex God & the white boy is just the witness !" qoute taken from #snowgang.

Nope. Just look at Twitter. All the white women and white boy cucks are taking over. DEAL WITH IT.

>Implying any race could hope to be as racist as japs or chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M

go live in the paradise that is Africa then

I'll stay here with air conditioning, running water and modern medicine

STFU, CRACKER. We all know Asians are too busy masturbating to a textbook to be on Sup Forums. Fucking KILL YOURSELF.

>save our race
8.4 percent of marriages are interracial
our race isn't dying out anytime soon

It's not the size of your dick that matters it's how long you can stay knotted

How come they can never take a picture without throwing up some dumb ass hand gesture?

Why are those girls on those gorillas? Is it free ride at the zoo day?

What's wrong with them riding their slaves?

by having an IQ over 60

Actually thinking this an Asian user. You fucking retarded, "BRO". Asians don't have time to be on Sup Forums. they gotta work on their homework. Now STFU and suck my big black dick, SISSY!

underrated first reply

white people are the reason we have all this tech so stfu nigger lover

Again, you are a typical example of a failed White person. 8.4 percent AND RISING. With the power of Social media, HollyWood, etc. that rate will explode. Honestly, are you even trying, faggot!?

White and Blacks are inferior to the Alphas of the World (Indians). Keep fighting over scraps, while we claim all the best pussy out there!

>implying no1 survived for thousands of years without modern medicine air conditioning or running water

Better than riding on 0.5 inch white "cock".

Fucking slaves think they can take our pussy don't worry OP one day we will rise against those cucks & oppress them with groups like the KKK

Tell me, if pic related asked you to fuck would you say no because she was mixed?

If black men fuck white women, what's it matter?

more women for you

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING GERMAN ANGLOS FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sikhs? Dude.... There's more Jews in Canada than Sikhs.

So because white women take pictures with black guys they are fucking them?
Didn't know Donald sterling posts on Sup Forums.

Healthy planet > tech

Anyday

#snowgang on twitter

Sikh's are pretty chill, compared to niggers. They ain't even taking over

Also: Because they fuck one black guy, does it mean they only fuck black guys?

>698017938
This better not be that same fucking guy who pretended to be in a femdom cuck relationship and got caught lying

Define healthy planet

Mind of a naive virgin

>Implying that's an excuse for still living in tribes

Just kill yourself, nigger.

> GERMAN
Coalburning isn't that popular here. It's frowned upon by the vast majority. America, Canada and England on the other hand...

Oh my Lord, are you guys a bunch of fucking cucks. What can you expect from faggots that jerk off to Justin Trudeau every night. Enjoy being sissys to Indian Men - that's all you are worth.

Niggers dying of ebola at 20 because oops no modern medicine

Apparently one where niggers run rampant and never develop beyond the fucking stone age.

Having a higher number of races in your gene pool leads to a greater potentiality for higher intelligence. It's basic genetics. Black chicks fuck asian men, white men should fuck middle eastern chicks. Actually, you should look for someone that has no genetic similarity to you.

And white people are far from losing dumbasses.

Fuckin hell, that pool is full of 2's and 3's. If that's what we lost, I'm not mad.

You are so far up your ass, it's unbelievable. Nothing I say will dissuade you. But fine, if you want to continue whoring out your mom/sister to these nig-nogs, go ahead. I won't be part of the downfall of our race.

Shut up Cuck

Which has had over 40 years to try to make a difference and failed... MISERABLY. Try again, micro-penis trash!

Ok ill take the bait.

How about 92% of earths wildlife is extinct due to industries that make your precious tech

Ok, slurpee jockey. Remember that your "country" is a shithole that doesn't even use fucking cutlery.

Average lifespan without modern medicine is roughly 25 years.

I'll support anything that means more dead niggers

True... So true, user. That is why I don't weep for any crimes against humanity committed on American/Canadian/English soil. THEY DESERVE IT.

No, they should go back to Africa.

Also whites are 70% of the population in America while niggers are 13% so they aren't going to out breed us anytime soon.