That pic should say "LONELY-MAN."

>hungry man

Nigger please

those are actually very small

>cheese gets into chocolate pudding
REEEEEEEEEE

>Europeans arent allowed to eat dinner before their daily prayers to Allah

What did Sharia Law mean by this?

Man I remember eating these in college when I would get back late from an exam, awful times I tell you, awful times.

>not a single green to be seen.

You feral diabetic fat fucks deserve everything you get.

chicken and waffles is the best
spicy fried chicken is good too

give the chocolate to my kid brother i got dessert on lock

>dipping the nuggs in the pudding while it's still how

You could always just have a salad with it.

>Kinder Surprise in America

Tread softly my friend.

They're cheap and good if you buy the right ones.

Europoors are so fucking boring, I swear.

>a single kernel of corn frozen into surface of pudding

>tfw you will never eat TV dinners with your 1950's family while watching tv together

i rarely eat greens and i could bench press your fat fucking mom more times than you could yank on your prick without cumming.

>tfw Americans ruin the meme by proving stereotypes wrong

Always buzzkills those Yanks

I'm American too I was just telling him to be careful, smuggling those is a serious offense

>smuggling
Read that receipt again fatty

Literally 3 seconds after posting that I realized my mistake. I'm sorry.

i been there pham

They eat food that is marketed to be consumed while watching TV. This causes a Pavlovian effect where the subject associates the pleasure of consuming food with whatever they are watching and vice versa, thus increasing sales of the food product and the viewership of whatever program the person has most conditioned themselves to while eating the TV dinner.

Outta the way tubbies, the patrician of the microwave is here.

>mfw eating a variety of delicious steamed entrées full of veggies and protein for just ~250 calories and a few pitiful grams of fat

>child hunger ends here!
well shit, i'm on board! who knew it was that easy

oh man gimme it

nigga if you're going to eat healthy you might as well go down to the local market and pick up the veg there instead of paying for some microwaveable corn syrup-drenched crap

If I want to eat healthy I'll cook my own food. When I stick something in the microwave I want gas station bacon cheeseburger tier.

Gas station bacon cheeseburgers are fucking delicious by the way. Patty is dry as a bone but the processed cheese really brings out the flavor.

>local market
>white privilege

I tried this once. Truly awful. The potatos had a strange chemical taste.

Also microwaving food in plastic containers exposes your body to BPA. Google it, faggot.

So if I only eat while TBBT is on, will I lose weight?

x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

We web 1.0 now

>haven't eaten a tv dinner since 2004 because I'm not poor anymore.

I only know one person who eats these willingly, and he's a piece of shit. the brownie is kinda tasty though

That made laugh out loud

even the most ghetto of towns have local produce available cheaply somewhere

No, you will actually start liking the show.

>boneless fried chicken

Of course it is, it's made from a paste

Do Europeans really shoot water up their asses when they're done shitting?

Sounds fucking gay

burger with a bidet here, it's pretty great

I like to eat complete garbage every so often but the closest "burger has instructions telling you to press 3 on the microwave to heat it" convenience mart is in a town I don't have any reason to go to so it would just waste gas.

I'll probably get some nachos tomorrow because of this thread. They have a chili button in addition to the cheese button.

I haven't eaten Hungry man in like 10 years but just thinking about it makes me want to go buy a box

do americans really wipe their fat shit caked asses with a dry little pieces of paper?

>Four (4) US dollars for a Kinder egg

If you stay hydrated and eat fiber you'll never need to wipe your ass past a halfhearted safety wipe.

the fuck's a tendie?

come on, seriously, it's never even a brownie, it's just a chocolate cake

not an accurate description.

/r9k/ chicken tender
Get a Kid Cuisine instead, they include a dessert. I don't even eat sweets but if I'm going to eat a TV dinner I want a brownie that burns my mouth for 3 days after 20 seconds of microwaving.

Patrician junk food coming in

There are people here who actually eat and enjoy this disgusting crap and pretend it's okay. When I see these boxes it just makes me gag at the thought of putting it in my body. Jesus Christ America, I like you and all but this is just sad.

We've attempted to bridge the gap between toilet paper and bidet by using wet wipes but people keep flushing them and they don't dissolve so it's backing up a lot of city sewers. People don't really want to throw shitwipes in the garbage like they're supposed to because we don't live in India.

>60 grams of fat
>30 grams of sugar
>Tons of saturated fat
>Corn not even a vegetable

More like Hungry Man KILLER Dinner.

Most Hungry-Man's come with desert.

This was basically the both my parents had to work late meal.

>Europeans eat frozen meals named after United States presidents
explain yourself yuropoors

I bought Hungry Man in op's pic, lemme tell you, in 1hr or 2 I was shitting it all out. I was at a chicks house sleeping over, she didn't cook food so I bought it before hand to eat there and I wanted to stay up late watching movies while she slept. My shit was worse than dumb and dumber when Lloyd exlaxed the shit out of Harry, horrid part the bathroom was right next to the bedroom she was sleeping in. I RAN THE SHOWER THE BATHTUB FAUCET AT FULL trying to cover up the liquid orchestra coming out of my anus. Never again, I just remember asking her the next day if she heard anything funny at around 3am and she made this smirk.

>mom was working late
>dad had to make dinner

Dear god make it stop, make it end

Now that they're illegal they regularly sell for at least $20 each on the food smuggler black market in my city

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

> His parents didn't teach him how to cook basic meals for himself at a young age

Make yourself a sandwich at least mate, cook some steak and eggs, fucking something.

a hearty helping of sodium though

Fun Fact: I used to work at Blockbuster and we sold these. The real reason it went out of business is because we got caught and Obama shut us down.

My bmi is 28 and I feel like shit. I can't imagine being over 30

>yuropoors literally put 10 year old memes on their chips

even as a kid i knew these were bullshit

I think it's pathetic whenever people upload pictures like this genuinely

Non-Americans will never learn

>My bmi is 28 and I feel like shit. I can't imagine being over 30

That's OK, you'll probably be dead of an heart attack and/or diabetic shock long before you reach 30.

They don't call them "TV Dinners" any more. That name is an anachronism from a time when TV as... basically the internet.

>eating greens

what's it like being a literal walking meme?

>that reaction pic

my sides

lol...no

Corn is green before you shuck it

This has to be the biggest meme in gourmet history

Vegetables are really not that good for you apart from some vitamins.
Meat, nuts, that kind of stuff is full of nutrients, celery and carrots only make nu-males full of estrogen

>eating meals from boxes

c'mon m8 ur better than that :^)

i guarantee you where i come from is more ghetto than where you come from and we had a farmers market

>he cooks meals

LOL do you do the dishes too, sweetheart?

I'm from Detroit so...no, there's no fucking farmer's market within walking distance of my house and if there was you'd probably die trying to get to it

*tips fedora*

Glad to see a sophisticated manly man here besides myself. We should share a jack and coke over some kenny g sometime :)

It's called irony you fucking new faggot

well i come from a rural area so maybe that has something to do with it

Fat dicks

Are you a fucking cow m8? You see those 4 front teeth of yours? Notice the ones on the end that are all pointy and sharp? (don't tell Britposters, they might get arrested for carrying) yeah those are for eating meat, not fucking "greens" you fucking disgusting piece of human shit. I hope you're murdered in your sleep tonight.

>enjoy cooking
>girlfriend's cooking is terrible

It's good she loves cleaning or she would be useless.

go make me a sammich bby, I'm tired from being outside all day and doing actual man's work ;^)

c-calm down user

>Not eating this for breakfast, lunch and dinner

>tp in the garbage

go back to Mexico Jose

depressing

obama was named after the meal actually

We all know you haven't left your computer all day, kiddo. No point pretending

That looks absolutely disgusting. Gotta feel bad for the poor just because of all the shit they eat.