Itt post girls you know irl, other anons comment what they'd do to her. pic related

itt post girls you know irl, other anons comment what they'd do to her. pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBEDpZzbnz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tittyfuck and cum in her mouth. Bet she swallows. Followed by a good hard doggystyle pounding in her pussy and ass when I'm ready

Do your worst

I'd fuck a baby into her and suck the milk out of those huge tits

what would u do anons?

Take her on a classy date. This looks like a woman you should court tbh

I'd be legally obligated to feed her my cum because she looks like she's about to die of starvation

She looks like a complete whore, so I'd get her drunk at the club, take her in the bathroom, bend her over the toilet and fuck her lights out, cum in her pussy, and leave her there waiting for the next guy.

What about this slut?

Would tie her to a bed spread eagle and duct tape a vibrator to her clit to force her to cum while I throat fucked her until I busted all over that pretty Asian face of hers.

??

Anal, hard, just enough lube to fit it in. Pull her head back by her hair and get her in position for more guys to fuck her throat as I tore up her tight butt. Cum up her ass, wipe my cock off on her hair, leave.

Her?

youtube.com/watch?v=EBEDpZzbnz0

She has god tier tits...
She's such an annoying feminist though, bitches like her need to get fucked right and put in their rightful place, as a man's fuckdoll.

My aunt who I want to fuck

this bitch

Would wrap my hands around her hair and yank her down to her knees to force my cock down her throat as tears streamed down her face until I was about to bust. Then pull out and soak that long beautiful hair with my cum.
Anymore interest in this slut?

Use my wife. Degrade and humiliate

Herrendous eyebrows, would snap kick to jaw

tear open shirt, cut off bra. spit on tits, start tittyfucking. pinch her nipple hard till she starts licking dick every time it comes near her mouth. blow all over face and glasses. collar her, take her home for more

she's fucked you I don't know how I could degrade or humiliate her more than that.

>inside the mind of the basement dweller

I'd date her

Good thing i already get to see her neked

slap her face till her eyes water. grab hair, throw her on the ground, kick in stomach. straddle her chest, shove my cock deep in her mouth, pin her head to the ground. force fuck her mouth, laugh at her as she gags and gurgles. grab hair and pull her to kneeling position, cock slap her bitchy face till she breaks and cries. rub cock all over face, blow huge nut on her face and shirt

I'd hold her mouth open with a dental spreader, shove my cock down her throat, and hold it there while she convulsed until she passed out. She'd be revived by my cock entering her ass as I press her down into the floor. I'd cum on her face.

Wwyd to these sisters?

post pics

You wish you could see D naked

Incest is over. It's cliche now. Just post pics, save the commentary.

fuck her in the ass and cum down her shirt

She's married to a weak cuck faggot. I'd said she's had enough.

impregnation incest is the next big thing

my buddys gf. dont hold back user.

You can't make it a thing just because you want it, no.

here she is tracking her body weight. i stole these from her phone. make sure to body shame her, she's really sensitive.

Make her lean over from that car seat and slowly suck my cock while your friend watches from the back seat

She loves being degraded

No one fucking cares.

Would fire loads of cum all over her face and chest / 10

I'd slap that little pudgy tummy while she sucks me. I hope her diet accounts for copious servings of semen.

>my buddys gf
Translation: She friendzoned when we were 12, I stuck around waiting, wishing each birthday before I blow out the candles, and three weeks ago she started fucking my best friend. Now I need a personal army to get even for me because I'm beta as fuck.

Grab her hair, push her face into the pillow, violate her asshole with my cock

My gf, fuck her however you want.

You have a way to get a hold of her because I would hatefuck her until I loved her

nope only knew her a couple years now. wasnt even attracted when i first met, im just a fucked up person who gets off to fucked up things now.

What would you do ?

heres one from last year when she was a bit thinner

Any takers?

what would you do?

Yup. So much this. Fucking pathetic.

More? Please?

so many fags spamming girls without commenting on others

Any more?

Glad to hear anything

slowly unzip the back of that dress, put my hands through the opening and start to grope those tits. once she's totally uncomfortable I'd push her against the railing and pull the dress all the way down. break whatever skimpy thong she has barely covering her pussy, and push my cock inside her from behind. I'd pound her as hard as I need to to cum as fast as I can; her ass feels so good pushed up against me. before I blow my load I force her to the ground and jerk it into her professionally done hair.

Is that Gavin Free breh

Cum on the cake and make her eat it

Bring her to the woods and have invisible sex

Boobs are fine. It's her face she should hate. It's fucking gross.

I would fart right on her stupid face, bust a nut in her ass, and shit on her doorknob.

It's only because she's obviously too autistic to even turn words into sentences. Her head is cocked at a 45 degree angle, which suggests massive brain damage. Her tits are on clear display, and that leads me to think she is as smart as she looks. Also, her choice in frame color makes me think she doesn't actually wear glasses, but is a trendy whore.

10/10. Would exterminate.

Take her clothes off, lay her down, and start sliding my dick through her tits dry, then have her suck me off, before I sent cum all over her face and neck from her tit valley.

Oh sweet, sweet candy colored slutbag, do not fear for your breasts, I would love them until they were purple and blue like your hair.

More, I'm rock hard

Gaze lovingly into her eyes while she gagged and choked on my dick. Then pick her up, hook her knees over my elbows and fuck her against a wall until she was screaming and coming. Then leave her leaking my cum and waiting for the next guy like the good little whore she is.

She's super fucking cute. Name?

Give her God's graces by fucking her on an altar in a church, anal of course

Put a bag on her head and leave

far right rides me reverse cowgirl while I suck on gray shirt's tits until I cum

Princess