Reminder that the first Japanese were black

Reminder that the first Japanese were black.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wyEuz-gJgU

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
survivalinternational.org/campaigns/mostisolated
images.enstarz.com/data/images/full/27658/kimora-lee-simmons.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimora_Lee_Simmons
youtube.com/watch?v=pFhS-49WGGY
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
youtu.be/y_ZClxdq5GA?t=8m43s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wo

>the samurai period

I knew it, come home black man

they were blacks? and they magically disappear from the surface of the earth or mongoloids people oppress them'n sheit?

Is there legit any civilization left that isn't claimed by kangz? I mean maybe abos?

he's cute

they even claimed Olmecs.
I remember one time where they claimed Gaulish civilization, according to some rumors that the Parisii tribe worshipped the goddess Isis, Isis is an egyptian goddess so you know the next....

But abos are kangz my dude

there were a definite samurai period between the time of tokimune hojo and the last tokugawa

ie kamakura ashikaga and ego periods

The initial homo sapiens came from Africa so they have that claim ready

kek not even southeast asians are that dark

edo*

That's not the same as we all stole their culture

They've even claimed Aztecs and Vikings is starting to get ridiculous.

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

This is why so many women all over the world are so craving for Black Seed today. They can evolve into everything -Japanese, Asians, Whites, Slavs, Arabs, etc etc, and so having black genes means you are rich with infinite possibility.

but right now it just makes you a broke nigger

Dumbasses.
The sad part is plenty of American blacks that I know actually believe this shit.

WAREWARE

They were kAngs don't be racist.

Black

come home blackman

>They can evolve into everything -Japanese, Asians, Whites, Slavs, Arabs, etc etc, and so having black genes means you are rich with infinite possibility.
Sexual selection isn't Digimon, Toshiaki.

to be fair, I have seen half breeds of black and white look Asian and Hispanic. I know someone who is actually all black, as far as the race his parents identify as (obvious there's some slave amster DNA in there) and he looks liek he is part Asian. He even lives in Japan now, and has a Japanese wife, and Japanese people mistake him for a hapa all the time. He is just black, though.

I remember reading of a Toshiro Tyrone in the Nihon Shoki.

Negritos being throughout Asia was common knowledge I thought. They were killed or bred out in most places, but they are still plenty of smaller negrito populations.I think Phillipines has the most. The Sentinels DNA, in the Andamans, is closer to East Asian than African.
survivalinternational.org/campaigns/mostisolated

Pic related is an Ati from the Phillipines

Niggers are the worst.

But they Definitely had an ego period too.

>This is why so many women all over the world are so craving for Black Seed today.
>They can evolve into everything -Japanese, Asians, Whites, Slavs, Arabs, etc etc, and so having black genes means you are rich with infinite possibility.
And here I thought it was just women being sluts again.

All Korean blacks. Maybe it has to be black seed to make the proper mix. Not black eggs.

images.enstarz.com/data/images/full/27658/kimora-lee-simmons.jpg

Kimora Lee is half Japanese/Half black

>this one is Korean

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIT

>based Korean against black looters
don't steal shoes

Probably not even though genetics, genetics of old humans (like ancient Egyptians), archeology and literature back none of it up.

Yeah, half white hapas, white dad, are usually so bad, or hit that uncanny valley. Especially for women. They end up taking the masculine traits of the dad, but with the childish and feminine Asian features of the mom, and just look weird. They end up looking like grown babies. The males can look good, but are usually Elliot Rogers level fucked in the head.

That boy will probably look good as an adult. To other Asians, at minimum.

My friend went to a historic black college and said some of the b.s. is taught there. When he read about it later and realized it was fake he said to me, "Why are they allowed to teach us bullshit?"

ill be going to japan soon to impregnate some yerrrowww pussi

In a way they were
I don't like the whole we were kangz shit but the jomon were closely related to aus abos

And SEAs

Kimora Lee is half Korean, half black.

Nope. A common misconception, but her mom was Japanese, but adopted bya military dude during the Korean war. I wouldn't be surprised if her mom was some comfort woman offspring or something. She definitely looks half Korean. That's why I looked her up, and only found out she was half Japanese before I posted the pic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimora_Lee_Simmons

>samurai period
Are you fucking kidding me

>ctrl+f
>ainu
>0 results
They're Ainu. Japanese culture and most Japanese things were derived from the Chinese. Same with Koreans.

Ainu, their abos, people are quiet good looking though.

The eternal kanglo strikes again

Samurai's apprared during the Kamakura period, I think.

The Japanese history is known before the Kamakura period.

I seriously don't understand why Americans are obsessed with literally blacking everything up.

The Chinese were black.
youtube.com/watch?v=pFhS-49WGGY
The Aztecs were black.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

Well there actual was one black samurai. He was the inspiration for afro samurai

This wewuzzery is getting out of hand

shes also half black half korean. Really enjoyed her music back in the 90s.

>WE WUZ KINGZ AN SHEIT

>white people are STILL pretending hannibal was white
hint: he was AFRICAN, he lived in AFRICA

>Dr. Clyde Winters
How do these people have a doctor's degree?

Ainu were different from Jomon and features were actually more caucasian, in general

Who?

You can get PhD's here in just about anything now.

pro black niggers are all insane
watch this video

youtu.be/y_ZClxdq5GA?t=8m43s

HANNIBAL IS WHITE

>talking about other races hating themselves
toppest laugh

Amerie is half Korean, too

girl in pic is Yoon Mirae

it's the white man's fault melaneted people hate themselves

>ywn go slumming with the lads