Britfag here, was just wondering if people actually follow the over 21 rule for beer in murica...

Britfag here, was just wondering if people actually follow the over 21 rule for beer in murica. Because it seems like way too high an age to get drunk. Do you guys just smoke dope instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAoh_yteKkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. In some mid west states you can drink in a bar with your parents

Over 21 is mostly a joke over here, by the time I was 16 I could get into bars

Absolutely not. im 18 and people my friends have been drinking since they were 14. People of my age probably drink even more than the average 21 year old because the thrill is there. The penalty for being caught drinking underage is petty and has no serious repercussions.

i drank all the time before 21, but only because i had friends who were old enough to buy alcohol.
if you're asking if places won't serve people under 21, then yeah, they won't

kek you can get liquor here at any age, its so easy. im 19 and i just text a friend and have it faster than most people above the age of 21 do

Nah I just get my friends mom to buy me booze.

She's normally cool about it. Most of the underage people I drink with can hold their shit, and it's not like we're stupid enough to drive shitfaced. It's just a fucking dumb rule in general.

brbrbbrbrbrbbrbr

No not really. Drinking in highschool around the age of 12+ is a tradition

I myself am abstaining from drinking alcohol. I don't really see the point, it's just trouble from what I've seen in my own family

Only if you're a fucking weak willed bitch.

Alcohol is fun. Just don't overdo it where you throw up and shit, and drink water before bed, you'll actually wake up feeling well rested.

>highschool
>around the age of 12
wat

If I never have any, I'll never know the difference. Also I'll save some brain cells and cut years off until I start getting a limp dick

If you can drink it in moderation, that's great. But I want to stay away from something that can take away my minds clarity

>can't figure out what I meant

Go to bed kid

You mean you weren't drinking at 12?

You must be pretty boring.

NAfag here.

why the fuck do you britfags drink your beer warm? wtf is wrong with you?

>Over 21 is mostly a joke over here, by the time I was 16 I could get into bars
Not everyone gets to experience being an attractive 16 year old girl faggot

Yes, 21 drinking age is bullshit and everyone agrees, for most of the existence of the United States it was 18. But everyone in charge felt that wasn't oppressive enough so they decided to raise it because they can.

>call me edgy but that's the fact of the matter
but a shotgun at 18, can't have a beer until 21
>That doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to buy a gun until you're 21 you professional victim faggot

didn't start drinking until i was 19.
tried when i was 16 but didnt like the taste.
found pot around 17 and still use recreationally.
currently 24 and enjoy all sorts of beers.

Reminds me of this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=IAoh_yteKkc

Because refrigeration was only invented in the last century. But you NAfags have got that right, chilled beer is so much better. Most drafts you get in England will be chilled, but you should still drink British IPAs warm, you get a better taste of all the flavours that way

Any American style beer is basically flavored to be drank cold, but I will agree with this user.
I went to Germany a while back and most of the beer wasn't served ice cold like where I'm from but just slightly cold enough to be refreshing when you drink it.

19 now (junior in college) and started at drinking here and there 16.went pretty light up until the past year or two, same thing goes for weed come to think about it

I respect it when someone says they don't drink at parties and wouldn't bother the person at all about the matter as soon as it's mentioned, but the second I get the condescending "That shit's terrible for your body man, i'm straight edge, I don't want something that'll scramble my brains" I'm often all together done with the person. You could've just said "not my thing" and we'd cool with it

>straightedge people are lame
Well that's a given, user.