New Star Trek Beyond Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=HzWIGFiGrlA

Is spacekino saved?

Simon Pegg is so awful.

why is it unlisted? did we jump on it too soon?

Hey OP, the best you can hope for is "well it wasn't Ghostbusters" and tell your management

Why?

Better trailer than SABOTAGE but still who cares about this shit?

You really just cant make Star Trek work in movie form unless you write it like a really good episode, not as some action blockbuster.

Star Trek '09 is the best action-adventure film of the 21st century though.

Much better trailer than the first one

There use to be a movie on Amazon prime with that girl's almost exact same design. Like a Sci fi film with that black and white designed alien girl.

That one is but the same trailer is on their youtube page unlisted

Star Trek 09, I will admit, is a great action movie. But not a very good Star Trek movie. You could have called it "Space Adventure" and it would have worked. It's Star Trek in name only; the tone and whatever thematic core philosophy present in Star Trek is absent from these movies. But I admit 09 is a solid movie on its own.

Give him a break.
He had to rewrite the entire script because the first one he wrote was deemed too ''Trekky'' and the producers wanted something like Marvel that could make a billion.

You can even see how nervous he is in interviews.

*puts ThunderShirt on pupper*
*shaves with Dollar Shave Club shavers*
*wolfs down an IHOP red velvet crepe*
*loads a DVD into Dodge Journey*
Ready for Star Trek.

For the love of god, can they please stop destroying the fucking Enterprise every movie?

Movy's are suppose to be spectacles. Startrek into darkness made half a billion dollars... you're fantasy thoughts of what should happen don't matter. You don't know how to make money.

The first 10 minutes or however long that USS Kelvin scene lasts is probably one of the best stark trek movie moments.

Agreed.
It was pretty based.
Weird aliens aside

agreed.

It's way better than The Force Awakens.

Real thread is over here guys:

"Nobody wants to post in your shitty thread" - that thread regarding this one

Are we going to stand for this guys

Say what you want about the movies shit stories and gaping analysis plot holes, but the star trek movies have some cool as visuals and memorable settings.

THAT, my friend, is true.

>please post in my thread!!!11

Thanks JewJew.

>realize new movie fans dont actually like trek
>they just want to see it all destroyed constantly.

>mfw tv Star Trek is fucking terrible and the 'pleb' movies are 100x more popular

thats true, tv Star Trek is terrible except for ds9, but bryan fuller will change things

He lied about khan

how often to aliens interbreed in star trek?
like if this rip off of Neytiri from avatar fuged spock, would they just have a half wiglet quarter human quarter spacejew baby?

nobody wants to post in your shitty thread

It's a shame Into Darkness was such a mess because the scene of the Enterprise falling and all the fucked up gravity was so great. Really felt like it had weight to it.