So my girlfriend cheated on me then left me for my best friend...

So my girlfriend cheated on me then left me for my best friend. We dated for almost a year then my friend and her started acting weird then they both cut me off and are together now. Needless to say don't hold back. Her number (615)-906-7718 her name is cara and she is a bitch, His number (931)-623-7348, his name is Daniel, he is a douche.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not your personal army, cuck.

beta low test

Personal army request spotted

I'm gonna fuck your ex-girlfriend, and when I'm done with that, for my grand finale, I'm gonna fuck your ex-friend.

Nypa

Cry more, you fucking pussy beta male. How fucking petty can you get? No wonder your manlier friend stole your bitch. Stop being such a fucking pathetic pushover. Time to start being a man. Fucking weak willed pussy motherfucker.

Guys call it its a hotline

/thread

I gotchu

A year isn't even very long. Pathetic ass little boy. Just move on. She looks like an ugly lesbian anyway. Can you maybe not be such a fucking whiny pansy? That's why she left you.

Called. Told them both what a great job they done at cucking you. Wished them well.

b isn't your personal army but this is a great opportunity to troll and might help, hell why not. Trolling them it is.

This outta be good, I think OP a cuck but these things git gud with the numbers out. Grabbing popcorn

Hahhahahahahahaha listen to your self YOU pussy

Did you know Cara is the Gaelic for friend? Nice bit of irony there.

Warren?

Yes

Called

Informed then what you did is a felony is every state in the U.S. Told them where and how to file a police report and how to report you to your phone carrier.

I also pre-emptively sent a note to the TN sheriff's dept. on their behalf about you. (I sent a screenshot of the page).

you made a poor choice, and I hope to Christ they crucify you for it.

>best friend
>takes your girl
He wasn't your best friend then...

Lol you are a beta male faggit. I am the one who cheats and leaves my gfs.

It's not illegal dumb shit

doxxing is illegal. posting others numbers online with malicious intent is doxxing.

Dont listen to that faggot "called the sheriff". I just got off the phone with the sheriff the sheriff told him to fuck off and hung up on him. Fucking loser your still a pussy tho.

It's far more than illegal. It makes it easy to nail you with anything that happens to them after. The expectation of privacy is pretty huge in the legal system.

what you probably don't know is that when you get nailed with something like this, the federal recommendation is 50k + 50k per call in civil damages.

lawyers love cases like these, most will do them pro bono and they wont be shit tier either. Get fucked and cucked.

What's going to happen his ex friends going to shot big load on his ex friend. Your the biggest fucking loser here

Christ, at least give us her nudes if you want a PA

Op I thought you where a fag but this guy is a bigger fucking loser. One even on this thread don't listen to this faggot

No wonder she left you. This is pathetic. Also, you're fucked, hope they throw the book at you within

Op be s man tell this guy to fuck him self. Be man or every ladies going to leave you

Found

Dubs of truth

Is this a cringe thread?

It's ok. He's a white knight. Its his job.

They must hang out a lot. How did you not notice faggot

Let's do it up boys. Op a fucking pussy can't even speak up for him self

Implying that I'm a guy...

Nice she's a fucking slut every thread I make is going o have her face on it with what a big old SLUT

Hey she's pretty fuckable

damn, she must have a beta fetish

Tits/GTFO

Lurkin for shit posts.
Enjoy this while you wait

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
Check em

This must be op.
Looking for ops name

They look like brother and sister. .... wait a second- is OP posed off that his best friend ran off with his sister?

fag fuck. should have left a load in her when you found out and then GTFO. Just for sum lulz

He was probably too busy leaving a load in the "friend"

Op..... Her Facebook is filled with pictures of her and Daniel sims. How did you not see any of this as a problem?
Unless you are Daniel sims then you're a fucking idiot

I think it's warren

Here you go white knights of justice. Here is a list of her family members

fuck this bitch cunt she fucks tool bags

What do you expect from a nut?

Fuck she BIG FUCKING SLUT I like this more picture boys. Fucking slut maybe some with dicks in her mouth

somebody hit ol tashia up and have her close her daughter step legs

Wut?

Has anyone talked to her really?

Here for the white knights. A list of Daniel sim's family too

Your right this chick got some bad taste for dudes. That's what makes her a fucking slut

This nigga works at Cracker Barrel. She, him and op are all wastes of space.
Who works as a waiter at age 30.
Top kek

plz stop everyone i might actually get in trouble now

she looks like a vapid sorostitute cunt. ur better off op

OP

since when is doxing illegal fag.go back to redit and twttier homo

OP HERE PLZ STOP I MADE A MISTAKE

she's a cum dumpster, fuck off op

You wanted our help. Now we are doing it.

Confirmed this is op.

It is illegal dumbass...

..and this is why you dont emotionally invest in other humans, they will fuck you over eventually.

the more u beg the more Sup Forums enjoy it

KEK

Stop being a beta fag

haha, that dude is ugly and weak. you let him get away with this?

dude you came to Sup Forums and made a VERY specific personal army request

you made it so easy you deserved it mate

get the fuck outta here

Op's sister

OP, your sister is going to get so many dickies.

ok btards i had a lapse in judgement she called the fucking police and is saying she plans the "pursue this to the farthest degree" im worried give me guidance Sup Forums

Pretty much. I've already jacked it twice to the idea of him crying and wondering what the fuck he has done.

hey dylan, who's mclaughin now?

Kek

Fuck off cunt

Suck a dick faggot
Not your army

Even Haramabe thinks that was good

holy fucking kek

OP HERE, GUYS PLEASE STOP THIS. I AM SORRY. I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT,FUCKING ANYTHING. JUST STOP.

Jack it in sandiego

Shave balls

>make a hero
>stream it
>make Sup Forums proud again

profit???

She looks like she needs a dick pic.

lawyer up and tell her that the average cost of a civil suit is 25k and if she's really interested in pursuing this for that much money

and all the time wasted

you fucked up, here's your damage control you fucking pussy

Sharpie in pooper

Personal army request denied.

Message her with a picture of your dick with a sorry note on it.