>He's a silent guardian.
>A watchful protector.
>A dark knight.

did he apoligze?

soon

You cannot Golf the Rolfe

>some guy said something sensible
>LET'S TURN HIM INTO OUR GOD

And you wonder why agendas are pushed so easily.

In a blind world, the one eyed man is king

But he didn't say anything remotely impressive or worthy of attention. He's not gonna watch a movie he doesn't wanna watch. All hail the king, am I right?

>Being so blind you justify what little vision you have as a best case scenario.

Wtf happened, what'd I miss

and yet, most people having a pants shitting rage over what he said are offended by one quote he said about the different between Old and New Ghostbusters.'
The point is, the internet is a fucking Garbage place to be.

welcome

He's not apologizing. If he was going to, he already would have. And Mike simply ignored people who mentioned it on his last stream. And Mike kind of trolled people with that stream because he played Three Stooges on NES because it starts with Ghostbusters II title card

Why do you spam this retarded fuck every day? What compels some attention deprived fuckbag like yourself to watch this human spasm and try to force it on others? Do you ever get tired of being a nullity?

>neo Sup Forums taking a cuck as their hero
Can't say I'm surprised

i want James to fuck my wife

Mine first!

The Dark Cuck Rises

THERE GOES MY HERO
WATCH HIM AS HE GOES
THERE GOES MY HERO
HE'S ORDINARY

>The point is, the internet is a fucking Garbage place to be.

It's cancer

i honestly dont think he is even aware. mike does all the tweeting/facebook shit, i think james is totally oblivious to most internet related stuff

The Rolfe Knight Rises, he is the hero we deserve.

that to.

Hold up, is this discussion really just about Rolfe's video where he said he isn't going to watch the new Ghostbusters? Who cares?

Internet...apparently

>neofag

One of the most cucked forums around

UNJUST MY SHIT UP

>Who cares?

Dane Cook apparently. Who knew he was even still alive?

Rolfe said he wouldn't watch the new Ghostbusters because it looks like garbage and the SJWs had a freakout.

aslong as you dont fall for the bait and bully the sjw/feminist he is the dark knight.

if you fall for the bait you ruin the dark night

the amount of backlash Doug got was crazy.

like every major publication was calling him a manbaby because he didn't want to see a film that looked exactly like Adam Sandler's Pixels.

just think about how crazy that is.