Some guy wanted me to post pics of his bitch gf. Here we go!

Some guy wanted me to post pics of his bitch gf. Here we go!

Couldn't even delete the white? Newfag

For some reason I couldn't save the pic properly... had to paste it into paint. Was too lazy to crop it.

Here! Cropped!

He says her name is Kendra.

mmmm yeah thats my gf

I bet you would love to watch her get pounded right in front of you, wouldn't you?

mmm yeah i would....

Do you want to be a cuck bitch as you watch her get slammed by a big cock?

mmm yeah i do....

Would you lick her pussy as I fucked her? Would you get your tongue inside of her hole as she was getting filled with cock?

I like where this is going.

yeah i would lick it good.....

Fuck yeah. I would grab the back of your head and force your tongue into her hole. You would feel my big cock rubbing up against your tongue as I filled her up. I bet that would make you feel like a real cuck bitch, wouldn't it?

mmm god yeah that would make me feel so good...mmmm

I bet you would fucking love that, bitch.

Once my cock was all wet with her pussy, I would shove my cock in your mouth so you could taste her sopping pussy.

mmm yeah and i would lick it all off of you...

I would shove my cock deep into your mouth as she watched. She would tell you what a dirty little bitch you are as you sucked my cock.

I would get her to lean back and slap you across the face.

mmmm yeah taking it all down my throat savroing it....

We would all be watching you as you became a dirty cocksucker. Shoving my cock deep into your mouth and making you gag all over it. I would hold onto your hair and fuck your face hard. I would grab her by the hair and pull her down so that she was licking my balls as I fucked your face

mmmm yeah working as a time to pleas that dick and balls mmmmm