Feels thread, I'll start

Feels thread, I'll start

>be me
>immediately regret making said decision
>spend all of eternity in crippling depression

You didn't make the decision to be you. Your dad did.

Oh boo hoo

I've been having an existential crisis most of my life, but you don't hear me complaining to a bunch of strangers about it in hopes of some temporary attention. grow up.

Pic Related

If y'all aren't even gonna feel with me at least don't make me feel worse )^:

>be me
>have qt gf
>get bored of relationship
>instantly regret it
> she doesn't take me back

you were born ugly, and unwanted

It's not rape if it's in her boyfriend's bed

S A M E

Nice Reddit maymaymay

reddit, what's that? my mom only lets me watch awesomedisneytoys

>Start hanging out with girl, things going great
>Fourth session in, says she wants to break up with her boyfriend to be with me
>Breaks up with her boyfriend, "dates" me for like a week
>Tells me she's interested in me but she needs to be single

People are ridiculous

Hey man, it's alright. She probably isn't worth it. Tell us more about her

i truly deep down believe that life is full of suffering, and that well all suffer, and one of the reasons I'm so depressed is because i think that I deserve all of it

>want to die
>can't get myself to do it
what the fuck do i do?

This is gonna sound creepy, but straight out of college (at 23) I got a job as a head coach at another college. She was one of my players. Never touched or indicated any interest.

I quit to go to grad school and we got in touch again.

>Athletic Latina
>Cutest ear to ear smile
>Absolutely no ambition in life

Honestly I know she wasn't the one, but for some reason it still hurts. That's why it sucks putting yourself out there first.

>be me
>really sad
>something bad happens to me
>get sadder

the philosophical idea of human suffering in lieu of fundamental needs (e.g. Food, water, shelter) is very interesting to me. I often find myself thinking about how relatively uneventful my life really is, even though I have actually done quite a lot at this point, and wonder what it is that causes this despair in these situations. I find myself with an impending feeling of doom at many points in the day even though, stepping back from my present experience, there is nothing at all happening to me. Sick

Talk about unimaginable disappointment, off by one my dude. If anything, you should kill yourself just for that

Well at least we've confirmed there's nothing actually wrong with our lives, it's just that we're pitiful pieces of matter who feel sorry for ourselves

Me too user
Any girl that I feel a connection with and then when nothing comes off it, it begins to hurt more.

I'm im the same boat bro. I'm in college on a full ride scholarship and hating every minute of it. No real reason why besides boredom and not fitting in at all.

That's literally every girl I spend more than 15 minutes talking to. I either have absolutely no sense of interest vs conversation, or no one is ever remotely interested. Or both.

>be me
>fucked wife couple hours ago
datcreampie.jpg
>bills are paid
>earlier tho.........
>thought I was working up monster shit, feels like it may be a 9 bono
>sit down, do the push, awesome fart
>no shit
>feel incomplete

Yeah, them feels man, them feels.

I can relate. I feel no girl is interested in who I am but they're attracted to me because of my looks. Makes me feel like I'm nothing really in the end.

fresh OC for you that happened literally moments ago

>be at a friends house to smoke and chill
>he is there with his gf, his friend, and her gf
>i am 5th wheel of an alcohol cruise
>everyone is horny and on top of each other because alcohol
>hey everyone lets go in the hottub
>are you down user?

>nah im not trying to sit in the middle of two couples in a hot tub

>realize i am now worthy of being a sad frog
>mfw

be me, 24, have tattoos from my wrist to my shoulders.
ever since i got these things girls talk to me.
alot more than usual. I go down to my cafe by my flat and pretend to read a book and pick up girls.
they come up to me and try to talk to me because they believe im some damaged guy
with tattoos. jokes on me, gf left me because of the tattoos were attracting too much "attention"
>im dead inside as i give them the dicking.
>i miss her so much
>i dont want any of these women.

>leave the party
>time to sit in my house alone until 4 am and have a horrible nightmare about my ex

:\\

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It's OK. If you got bored it's best you left. I was actually accepted back and had to dump her 10 months later. Still shitty

>tfw when you're dead on the inside

>caring about women

Last time I cared about women was five years ago, the most liberating feeling is when you stop caring about women, cause then you can actually live happily.

Should've joined em, potential orgy

Hello r/theredpill

See, I'm the opposite. Unless you're into perpetually dirty (from auto work) fat dudes who look angry all the time, I'm an ugly motherfucker. But I think I'm pretty awesome as a person.

I know this feeling. I did the same thing, but never tried to get her back. I wanted to, but I'm sure it would have only been stress.

The closer people get to me the more secretive I am with them. I hate this about myself but if there is any kind of crack in a situation, I tend to slip through it, and that's taken a massive toll on my friends, family, and personal health.

I look angry all the time but at least you like yourself. I hate me

I'm feeling pretty shit tonight. I'm 19 and I've never had a GF, no clue why, as I'm not a bad looking guy and people seem to like me.I'm usually depressed, but recently more than ever, as my two only real friends have become douchebags that make me feel like shit whenever we hang out. I act in community theatre a lot and meet a lot of people through that, but most of them are over 21 which means I become what's basically the baby of every cast I'm in. After the show, they go to the bar, i go home alone again. The friends I make through theatre always end up being temporary and I have no chance to get a date with any of the girls in the cast because they either have someone or are too old for me. One girl I'm very into right now is 27 and i cant stand it. I'm just venting, but I do have some stories of past rejections and shit if you want to hear one.

yeah i wanna here em user

Does anybody have the feel where they come across with lots of self confidence and even arrogance but beneath that is just unrelenting self-hate?

Bro, you haven't had a gf because you're an autist. I don't mean that in an insulting way either though - you just haven't really interacted with people your own age much, and it sounds like you've never had the self confidence to. Your friends are douchebags because they know you need them more than they need you. They aren't friends, they're acquaintances who hang out with you. You're not going to get very far until either you turn 21 and are able to hang out and make friends with people in your hobby or you stop letting your friends walk all over you and start taking some initiative with people.

I know, easier said than done.

:((

Sort of. I alternate between being the god of self confidence and hiding my self hatred with endless jokes.

aight, ill start with the best, or worst if you look at it that way. im an idiot who doesnt pretype or use greentext, so it might be a few minutes.

My freshman year of high school, I had decided that the only reason i didnt have a gf is because the girls knew who i was in middle school. a new girl is what i would pursue. First day, there's a new girl who is super attractive who floats around the same friend circle. I decide im going to ask her to homecoming as the dance approaches. Tell this to one of my female friends a few days or a week before i was planning to ask her. That was a fucking terrible idea, as she arranged everyone in our normal friend circle to walk away from me and said girl unbeknownst to either me or her and walked away saying "user has something to ask you". Continuing after bump.

I think we are the same. I also find that lots of good things happen to me but I don't really care, but minor bad things floor me.

B U M P

Read if you want, or call me a faggot, it's all good. Anyway, my failure of a relationship.
She was perfect, let me just get that out of the way. Absolutely my type of person, down to the haircut and the manner with which she spoke (yes, this sort of thing can make or break someone for me). Short, skinny (but healthily so), and absolutely adorable. The sort of person you just want to hug forever. Plus, we shared almost all of our interests. I’ll be honest, and I don’t really care who’s reading this: I was absolutely in love, completely head over heels. This was a mistake. After a month or so of dating, watching anime and movies, and going on walks together, I went to Europe, and the entire trip was ruined for me because of how much I wanted to get back to see her. Then, about a day and a half before I got back, we were talking it up on Skype, and she informed me that she wasn’t interested in doing relationship-type stuff when we got back. Well. I was completely devastated. She explained why she thought it wasn’t going to work out between us. First, because I’m not religious, and she is. Second, she reasoned that she felt like neither of us was ready for a relationship and we were just caught up in the moment. Third, she didn’t like that I was so open with her (I’m really open with almost everyone, though, so maybe that’s why I don’t have many good friends). Those were the big points. For those of you reading this, I hope that you never have to feel the completely crushing weight of someone flat out rejecting your love. It’s a sort of sadness that goes past the usual crying and carrying-on. Instead, you slowly stop everything you’re doing all at once and stare. Stare at anything. Your throat closes up and it becomes hard to speak. You shut down. Two days after that we flew home.

Continued.

i met a girl, dated her for half a year and she went back to her ex
we had no contact for a couple of months
started to text each other again
told me how much she missed me yada yada
she couldn't bear it
again no contact for a month
then out of the blue she asks if i'm down for grabbing something to eat
she'd be in my town for a day

and just with that, she starts texting me as if nothing ever happened
tells me she thinks she's now okay with texting me and that she feels meeting up will be fun.

now i don't care about friendzone or whatever bullshit i might've gotten myself into, i accepted that she's with that guy
but i feel that it's bringing me down again, knowing that i'll see her just for shits and giggles and now being able to be around her like i used to

i accepted the offer
we've been texting like nothing ever happened, besides her going all up in arms when i'm texting innuendo-ish stuff

we're gonna meet up in a week
she told me she's looking forward to seeing me
that she needs a certain freedom in her relationship and that her guy trusts her and whatnot

bullshit if you ask me

Frick fam

Back to the present time, and that has been part of my thought process every single day. I’m not angry, or upset with her, or anything. Instead it’s like I’ve become bitter toward most everything. Nothing is positive anymore, there is only negativity towards the world and toward myself. I’ll never make friends, I won’t find somebody better than her that I love more, I’ll never be more than anything myself to make a difference in the world. I’ll continue to live my boring life, work my insignificant job, and generally be totally worthless to the world and to those around me. The highlight of my day will be my little episodes of manic spitefulness and stupidity. This is how I live now. Also We still texted for a time afterward as friends, but the last time she replied to e was over a month ago.
One short relationship was both the best and worst thing to happen to me ever. During that time I felt needed, and that’s absolutely important. I can have friends tell me how much they care about me, but it just isn’t the same as having someone you can hug and kiss and just feel like a wonderful human in their presence just by being around them. And then get totally shit all over when life decides to fuck with you and take that all away. What a beautiful waste of a first kiss.

this forced me to ask her right then, to which she responded "I'm not going". It was the worst lie id ever heard, but its not like calling her bluff was going to help. i dont remember how long after that it was, it could have been the next day or several days later, but somewhere in there, i didnt see her come to school. next day same thing. i believe after three days i asked someone if they knew where she was. as it turns out. she ran away. RAN AWAY. The authorities found her a week or two later in idaho with a guy who i never asked her relation to. they brought her back and she WENT TO THE DANCE. worst part was that she went with some bucktoothed fucking asshole redneck over me. I dont know what i did after that. probably cried a lot. I asked another girl after to the same dance who laughed and said "no thank you". high school was fun.

Sounds like she keeps you around for her own pocket personal self confidence boost

yeah i feel the same about my situation. thats the best way ive heard it put.

jup thats what im thinking
and thats why im going to cut off all contact after we've met

That's my love life in a whole

good suicide methods?

Be me, 18, trust issues, self doubt, general anxiety about people, incredibly insecure

Girlfriend's godmother and son visit town and stay with gf's family
Gf explained in the past that the son (one year older than her) wrote to her confessing intense love for her
I worry constantly about what is going on there, want to trust gf, insecurity kills me
Stalk the kid on social media and he looks nice and positive and happy, things I'm not
Express concern to gf
She says that I worry too much and that she is tired of dealing with my insecurities
Stops texting me for the night
Flash forward to me know, jumping feels threads and dodging anxiety attacks.
How do i fix myself /b?

Get high and leave her if anything happens

Something quick. I tried to strangle myself with a computer charge cable once (we didn't keep weapons in the house), and I passed out before I could finish. I don't encourage it, though. Even when it seems like absolutely nobody cares about you, someone does.

that wouldn't work because you'd pass out and start breathing normally again

That's exactly what happened. Woke up on the floor a few minutes later wondering how I could do something like that to myself. I don't recommend killing yourself.

I know I'm probably not going to be able to summon the courage to do so, but I really want to go through with it and knowing a good method would help me.

Don't pls

If I were going to kill myself, I'd probably do it by extreme morphine overdose. Just go to sleep and never wake up.

I start to realise people I care about don't give a fuck about my existence. Guy I love (a ''friend'' of mine) spends his time asking me to do favors for him. He never asks me about how I am, but asks how my (prettier) friends are doing. I am fucking broke and I didn't receive my pay this weeks because of some bullshit, so don't have any money for two weeks. My mom as a drinking problem. Myfamily his fucking poor so she doesn't drink very often now, but does at any chances she gets.

I wish I had any kind of drugs... pills, anything. It would really help my odds.

I'm desperately trying to fight my social anxiety. I went to a party a few days ago and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. There were too many new people; my mind was swirling. I left early, then layed awake at night alone.

Alcohol is good. That's been my elixir these past few weeks.

You're the kind of person I'd want to take on an adventure just to put him through Hell.
We'd become good friends afterwards.

My dad drinks too. Here's a virtual hug user.

go lifting man

everyone should
lift your anger and sadness away
it works

It seriously does. I was never and since have never been as confident and happy as I was when I was regularly lifting.

I want to kill myself, but I don't want my friends and family to blame themselves for it. I have too much mental shit going on and I have no desires except for a drink.

People barely respond to me and I wonder if that's because I'm not very relatable or coherent.

i'm starting to think i'm cursed Sup Forums, like someone in my family spat on a gypsy or something

all of the girls who are sexually/emotionally interested in me are involved with other men. they all think i'm so great, make out with me, sometimes have sex a few times, but in the end always stay with some fucking douche bag instead. i'm not a little bitch, but its starting to kill me guys. they pull me in then push me away. i'm attractive and charming enough to be a stud if i really tried, but i just want a girl to love and hold.

>goes around cucking people and feels sorry for himself

Their boyfriends may not be the douchebags here.

>It's not rape if it's her boyfriend's dad

word

>not of drinking age
>doesn't know anybody that drinks
what do

thats actually so ironic and sad im sorry buddy

are the tats cool at least

Wait. That's what I'm doing, I have a little over a year.

I'm literally almost the only person my age I know who's never even tried booze.

how?

How as in how have I not tried liquor or how to wait to try liquor?

Both are very simple. One is just "I haven't had the opportunity or desire" and the other is simply "continue on your present course without going out of your way to procure alcohol illegally."

This was meant for

haha sorry ur girl cheated on u m8
its not my responsibility to continue the fidelity of another persons relationship

ah i thought you said you've had alcohol
i don't know how to get it

im skinnyfat and dont know wheter im doing the right thing with sl

>be me
>had a gf of 5 years
>leaves me for black hair stylist
>no closure just disapperas and never talk again
>prob left me because i became mean and fat
>family dies
>dropout of college
>havent been with a girl in 3 years
>not even a date
>become a tattoo apprentice
>watch my mentor build his harem
>become his life bitch
>heavydruguse.jpg

im a useless fuck and i dont see life going good anymore

start lifting faggot

>mentor makes me
>i just go through motions
>then eat like 4 spedway donuts

ya lifting weights can save any degenerate faggot i'm with this user
if she dipped u like that then ur better off without her m80 hang tough

lifting is for egotistical swagfags

Kill yourself

get somce discipline
eat nuts, pasta, meat,dairy n shit
this mang
start becoming your own chad
fuck lifting for girls though, lift for yourself be it to look better or to get stronger