Hey Sup Forums i just wanted to know what keeps you guys coming back to Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums i just wanted to know what keeps you guys coming back to Sup Forums

no b8 here i just honestly want to know

dont know of anything better to do

but seriously, not to sound like a newfag, but is it the conflict that is appealing or the hope for a thread that has good content and discussion

mainly the hope for a good thread to me

i gain some sort of satisfaction if people reply to a thread its depressing that i vie for attention from people who personally dont care

Beyond all the non ramdomness of face rate thread, trap thread, cock rate thread, post pictures of girls and other anons tell how to fuck them and political bullshit threads it's awesome. To be honest, it's the gore/rekt threads

i agree

isn't that why anyone posts a new thread on Sup Forums?

I don't even stay on long anymore, due to there is no new content or OC, but I check it to see if there is something good, then I leave if there is nothing. I am leaving now.

wtf are those things they're like fucking marshmallows does she have malignant tumors on her nips

Absolutely disgusting picture.

Same reason I go on imgur and iFunny. Too have an excuse to look at my phone. Or when I'm bored

but if it was solely boredem than why not reddit? not trying to say reddit is good buy why Sup Forums instead?

Because if you ever really got here, you can never really leave.

There is an intangible vibrancy to the Sup Forums community that is unparalleled anywhere else on the web. Most -fags never get past Sup Forums. Don't get me wrong, I am a Sup Forumstard first, but there is some real gold on the other boards.

Not a damn thing else entertains me like a few good threads on Sup Forums.
Been trying to be in the drawthreads though

funny, i came to Sup Forums last yet found it the most addictive, if only for its vibrance

(You)
Tits
Shock value type things
News/politics from around the world
Also just being able to throw in my 2 cents and knowing that it means fuck-all and changes nothing.

>Also just being able to throw in my 2 cents and knowing that it means fuck-all and changes nothing.

this, i like being able to spout shitty opinions knowing other anons will call them shit yet spout out equally worthless, baseless opinions that will fall in the wind

>baseless opinions that will fall in the wind
most of the trump stuff is this all a meme a shitty
meme

It's been coming here for 6 years now. No matter how bad my day is, Sup Forums is always here for me.

A lot of things have happened in my life during the time I've visited this website, I can't just leave.