Steve harvy is a disgrace to telivision

this fucker has to be the worst person to be in front of a camera.

Have you guys seen this son of a bitch host Family Feud? He acts like he's from a different planet. He tries to make jokes but they literally make no sense, and he isn't even remotely funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DKDaSd-4nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ITT: Things no one ever said.

dude, he's a fucking clown.

Fuck Steve Harvey.

Stupid ass, goofy looking motherfucker.

Clowns are funny.

You just said he's funny.

>Clowns are funny.
yes clowns and steve harvey are equally funny. actually no, clowns are arguably funnier than Steve harvey.

He should've been white.

His radio show sucks but he's ight on Family Feud. U just hate black people m8

Don't expect a lot from a filthy nigger.

What I don't get, and this is something Mitch Hedberg brought to my attention in his routine, is why Hollywood insists on getting great stand-up comedians and make shitty/mediocre actors and hosts out of them.

Just because someone is funny doesn't mean they're fit for the job.

Even on his daytime talk show he has a permanent scowl, looking off in the distance and mumbling in reaction to anything a guest says.

>this fucker has to be the worst person to be in front of a camera.

But thats not bill cunningham, wendy williams, ect

Name something a man has that is long, hard, and he doesn't like other men to touch.

>Clowns are funny.
>You just said he's funny.

This is how dumb neo/tv/ is

PENIS!

Name something your woman doesn't like to get in her hair.

I like the way he looks at the white people when they make bad jokes or sexual references

But yeah he's a pretty terrible human bean

My wifes bull?

OH shit I forgot to pick up her son from diversity and tolerance camp again

who is positioning these dogs like this

>mfw every episode is Black vs. White family
>mfw every handpicked white family is literally retarded
Check'd

He's funny because of the things he does when someone makes a stupid answer.

Sounds like OP needs to hand in his Man Card

Mitch Hedberg said that?

Name a tight hole that you can insert objects inside for pleasure.

Something like

>When you do comedy people ask me to act or write a script. Like, they want me to do stuff that's related to comedy but it isn't comedy. It's not fair. It's like if you want to be a cook, and you go to cooking school to be a really good cook, and then somebody says, "Oh, you cook, can you farm?"

He's the best FF host since Richard Dawson.

I'm surprised you guys don't love him because he's a huge Christian misogynist.

>telivision

How do you spell this wrong when the name of the board is right in your face?

CUNT

yeah he said something along the lines of when you hit it big in show business the excecs and producers go oh wow you're really funny but lets see can you act? can you write?
And im like what those are an entirely different skill set thats like saying to a chef wow that's a tasty meal you prepared but now can you raise livestock, can you butcher an animal?

No man im a stand up comedian i tell jokes I cant write a movie script

>Actually watching Family Feud
Hi grandma. I promise i'll visit on saturday.

I don't like him because I've heard stories of how he tried to backstab Bernie Mac multiple times

Cuck whitey detected

Go to bed Tyler

He doesn't look right

Steve Harvey is based

Reddit atheists hate him

Elaborate, please

>it's a reddit gets upset because steve tells the truth about atheism and women episode

He's always chummy chummy with the whooties and REALLY sarcastic and condescending with other blacks on the show

Sometimes it's funny but he does give off a "kill me just end it already" vibe imho

youtube.com/watch?v=3DKDaSd-4nY

Funniest shit I ever seen

He was great MC on Showtime at the Apollo.

Trying to go all Martha Stewart saturate the market with a brand. There's only one Martha, bitch, & you ain't it.

best feud host ever and there is no question about it. anyone being honest cannot even dispute this.

I agree one fucking hundred percent, op. I can't stand this insufferable faggot.

Literally any show he hosts he tries to make it about him. Even watch that show about the talented children. Here tries stealing their spotlight by making unfunny jokes and wacky faces anytime any of them day anything.

And then he has the balls to host his regular show where he is acts like he some sort of fucking therapist with a PhD in psychology. But even THEN, he just keeps making jokes and stupid fucking faces at the camera, to make sure nobody forgets that this show is about him.

I saw a conspiracy video where the guy said he got bernie mac killed

O LAWD

YO AHSS IZ MAD AINT CHA?

AAAHHH?????? (laughter)

CRAWWWLLLLIIINNNNNGGGG

My sister made breakfast for him at a country club this past month. She was running the omelette bar where the patrons come to the counter and talk to the chef while they make the omelette. Said he was pretty rude and liked a lot of cheese on his omelette.

You mean he attempts to make dull shows entertaining? How dare he.

Will he do his mission as a Family Fued host and kill himself when his run is cancelled?