Ask a genius anything

Ask a genius anything.

Why are you here and not helping cure diseases you piece of filth?

what does pussy smell like?

Well, I originally thought that was a good thing to do so I went to University to study to become a surgeon. When I wisened up to the fact that my entire career depended on a state issued medical license, I quit because I knew I could not save lives effectively if I was subject to the whims of politicians' laws who know nothing about medicine.

It depends on the condition it's in.

So run for office

Oh wait you're too smart...

become a detective!

Oh wait you're too smart....

I got nothing user.

your mums

Bump. Maybe I was wrong to assume that non-geniuses could be curious.

He can kill himself, that's about the smartest thing he can do right now

nobody is really curious, most of us are bored, you're wrong to assume that you're a genius

>So run for office
Become a ruler and a master? I can see the allure, many geniuses take that rout.
>become a detective!
What crime would I be investigating? Let's say I proved Saudi Arabia did 9/11, would anyone do anything about it? One of the first things you realize about being a genius is that most people don't seek information that would give them an obligation for action.

>you're wrong to assume that you're a genius
I score in the top 1% of intelligent measures. My intelligence is measured 3 standard deviations higher than the average white, what else qualifies as genius?

How does it feel to know the second you get into college no one gives a shit about your dumb test scores. Same goes for graduate or professional schools after that. A test is literally just a stamp on your application to go to school. I did shit on the SAT and never took the ACT and got into a good program. After that I did pretty shit on the MCAT and still got into a (US) medical school. Tests are money making schemes. That's all.

Like... police detective. They investigate crimes dude. I thought you were supposed to be smart.

>functionally retarded
Just because you can pass a test doesn't mean you're smart.

that basicly means just that you're smarter than others, keep in mind to take the scores with a pinch of salt

do stocks n shit bro and then send me half of all ur earnings, it'll keep your mind engaged

so you're a good test-taker and you're educated.

doesn't make you smart necessarily.

how is your spatial awareness? your ready-wit? your curiosity, open-mindedness, your creativity? your recall factor, your reservoir of memory (tests might indicate some of this, so good on you).

if i say brick, list all the things you can do with it?

do you read poetry? speak another language? understand 2001:ASO, or a Tarkosky film.

what have you created that will endure? and if you remark on anything that is entrepreneurial, you're just grasping and myopic, and possibly no better than Trump.

those that win the noble prize are around the 120 IQ range. (Jonah Lehrer, yes, he lied about Bob Dylan) are your smart enough to understand that genius is not accurately measured?

and then wtf are you on Sup Forums?

>Like... police detective. They investigate crimes dude. I thought you were supposed to be smart.
Most real crime isn't like an episode of Sherlock Holmes. Most crimes are crimes of opportunity or simple politics, not Oceans 11 bank heists where I am trying to search for some mastermind.

>34 on the ACT
>genius
What does that make all the people who got 35s and 36s lol, savants?

>the point where I know for sure that you're lying about being a genius

That just means your white, wrong thread

how are you?

>rout

What, do you think it's some genius level job to do police forensics or private investigating? You are smarter than almost all the criminals even if you are average intelligence.

Unoptimistic about the future.

Lol standardized tests.
>genius

Asian geniuses.

Yeah a standardized intelligence test. Is this confusing to you?

if asians are so smart, why do they still eat cow dicks?

It's the ACT....you have a good memory. That is all.

Dietary consumption is a matter of preference. There's nothing inherently unhealthy about eating cow dick that I'm aware of. We didn't spend much time on the "Cow Dick" chapter in biology.

You don't receive the questions ahead of time, so what exactly do you have to memorize in order to score highly?

Hey, i'm sure everything will turn out fine. Lot of open doors for people so smart. I heard it's harder for smarter people to be happy, but just try to be positive about things. You'll do great.

>for one country
You really are a dumbass.

how many hours in ms paint?

of course it's a matter of prefrence but do you think the guy eating donkey dicks all day is healthier than the guy eating low carb frivoli pesto sauce with added nutrients?

You gotta give it up to OP....he has a good memory. Which must make him a good problem solver and it gives him the balls to act on what is needed to be done.

It's not my future I'm unoptimistic about. I'm not impoverished and I have an infinite amount of books I can read. I am unoptimistic about the global future. Economic downturn and war are externalities that I have no control over, but both eventual certainties that will disrupt any life I could create through my own personal achievement.

bro you can nelson mandela that shit up and be a true world leader man, you got the brains you just gotta do it. good luck you magnifiscent bastard and godspeed.

>of course it's a matter of prefrence but do you think the guy eating donkey dicks all day is healthier than the guy eating low carb frivoli pesto sauce with added nutrients?
I think Asians are smart enough to have a more varied diet than just animal dicks. It's not like they are eating dirt like Africans.

yeah i got a 36, you're shit tier, sorry

Math, science, english. The only variant is the literature portion. Everything else has a set structure and equations. No the specific questions cannot be memorized.

ACT is for retards. I got 2360 on the non-retard test.

Why the hell are you on here? I feel like i lose braincells when im here

>standardized tests mean you're smart. Fuck off.

Posts are anonymous which means you are judged based on the content of the post, not based on virtue signaling or your personal image. This is a more desirable form of conversation than say, Facebook.

not even a 2400? lmao bruh. 2400 crew we out here.

>Just because you in the top 1% in an intelligence test doesn't mean you're smart!!!
So what do you call smart then?

I will grant that the SAT is a better measure of intelligence than the ACT. I never took the SAT though, so I'm afraid I don't have feedback from that test.

ohh i see. yeah it's a real problem that i don't even try thinking about, cause i know it will fuck my day up. i think whatever happens happens, may as well enjoy the ride.

Unless you got a 36 in ALL subsections you are literally retard-tier.

Die. I was one critical reading question away from the elusive 2400.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Why are you on Sup Forums

It's an unfiltered source of information and you are judged by the merits of the information you provide.

This, op get ready to be disappointed, I can almost guarantee you are nothing special.

Intelligence is hereditary, please go make more smart people.

Why is time travel to the past impossible yet to the future plausible?

It appears to be a hard coded constraint in our simulation, similar to how life cannot be restored to organisms that are long dead. Life and time only go one direction.

you're smart but you're not genius level. Genius, i believe, is like the... 99.8+ or so percentile. You're just very intelligent.

(On the other hand i have no respect at all for IQ tests since the ability to solve premade problems seldom reflects on a person's ability to actually concieve ideas of value in real life).

I've considered becoming a sperm donor. That's a greater reach for your genetic code than you could achieve with only one partner.

Why don't you get 100s faggot?3

I'm not Asian.

why do you care about ACT scores, not even colleges care, as long as you are above a certain minumum. Colleges care more about you as a person, what you have to offer the institution, why the college would gain from your time there, or can associate itself with you later in life based on your achievements. You fucking ass hole.

what profession do you plan on pursuing?

How would you give life to something that has yet to be created, if indeed you could travel to the future?

Which is best, left or right?

Isn't it more likely that the Big Bang was more of a Big Bounce that has happened more than once?

because plausible is a stupid fucking word.

Colleges only want your money. The difference is, colleges pay me to go there because of my scores.

Do you think anyone gives a shit about test scores? I remember as soon as I left school all the "geniuses" became insignificant. Just like the "populars" that bully you, so don't worry about them anymore.

bullshit. the reading was way too fucking variable, more than one fucking right answer. retarded.

Actually no, more intelligent people enjoy a better quality of life than less intelligent people on average.

I mean just off of my test scores alone I got a free ride to college and a $1500 laptop. I'm already better off just because people want to invest in me.

>Ask a genius anything.
Scores 99th percentile not 100 percent, fucking pleb. Bet the question you got wrong wasnt even the easiest one with a wrong answer purely to demonstrate you scored perfectly. Fucking pleb I scored a perfect 75% on every single test I took, my shit is surgical get on my level.