I know the story behind her, but why the fuck did everyone freak out about her?

I know the story behind her, but why the fuck did everyone freak out about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because people don't have interests and passions of their own, so these infinite bores feel it necessary to know the goings on of some loser who makes videos.

I saw lots of her videos trying to wrap my head around why everyone lost their shit from this girl, but she just looks like some idiot with ADHD

Because Boxxy

fgt

You're a fucking idiot

>You're a fucking idiot

fgt

If you have something smart to say, then fucking say it you piece of shit, if not, shut your fucking mouth, and get the fuck out of here, you're just a fucking retard that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. get the fuck out of here with that shit. I asked a simple question, and you had to fucking thing it, just like 90% of the disgusting fucking slugs on this website that are severely over weight and sit and argue with kids on the internet about anime in your stupid fucking black trench coat. You fucking disgust me. You are not loved, you are not thought of. End your pathetic excuse of a life , but you're too much of a fucking pussy to Tie a noose with out breaking in tears because you know that this is what your life has been leading up to, what you are and what you will always be.

fgt

GET THE FUCK OUT. FUCKING RETARD TAKE A FUCKING HINT

>GET THE FUCK OUT. FUCKING RETARD TAKE A FUCKING HINT

Someone on this board hasn't had any for a while...

fgt

Fuck off

Shut the fuck up

>Shut the fuck up

Someone's gotta bump the thread

fgt

Perhaps there are other oldfags here who can share their experiences...

You see, this was a distant time before puddi, chloe, banannas, or memes on facebook

Nice b8

Initially, many of us were drawn to her vivacious youthful energy.

>Hugh Lourie was still relevant

She turned on well youtube.com/user/Shoe0nHead/videos

Many of us just needed a cause to come together

> just an idiot with ADHD
SO true

Kids these days just don't understand what it was like

When the site kept fucking crashing because of this shit? Hell yeah.

She will always be the queen.

There have been many from the queen era. Sup Forumsoxxy and Tabby are the best. Dem feels.

>Tabby are the best

Tabby was just an imposter

Boxxy = forever queen

Also. Fuck store fronts