You dun goofed hillary. no one has every won in a fight vs Sup Forums. NO ONE

you dun goofed hillary. no one has every won in a fight vs Sup Forums. NO ONE.

>250 USD HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/7996521-Why-cops-dont-shoot-to-injure/
youtu.be/h9ukLsYs2zY
youtu.be/t4MjW00bwog
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
youtube.com/watch?v=e2hE-1FpgS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neverhillary

NEVER

Why is 250 usd relevant?

that's how much they are paid every 48 hours.

Eat shit Hillary

How do I get paid to shill for Killary?

Even though I hate her, I like money and would shill my heart out.

Someone help me out

I want 250 bucks every 48 hours
I have 70k in student loans please help

what did she try to do to 4chin?

no problem mate. google correct the record. go to contact or "join us"

send email like the following.

"i love hillary and i'm willing to fight for her and my country. this country can not stand a bigot like trump. etc etc etc."

it HAS to be believable. it must also be enthusiastic.

DNC/TUMBLR started the raid on Sup Forums after her speech. she has 50,000,000 going towards ALL MAJOR WEBSITES. including us.

Hey anons, Shillaryfag here.
I miss early 2016 when Go Emperor was still based.
Now there's no choice but to go for the shill over a former king who is now Putin's personal dick sucker
>gif related, what God Emperor used to be

NEVER

He was our Icarus, and he flew to close the the sun
(Brb, gotta delete my 1,200 Trump memes now

NO ONE

because hillarys campaign is paying millions to have people shitpost in her favor on social media and comment on news pages etc. literally psyops

Will this work?
I really need money, not kidding
No im not really spooderman

i find your lack of spiderman disturbing

wow

you realize hillary is owned by putin right? all her coverups, crimes, benghazi emails? that shit is russias property and they are saving it for leverage

If you would

fucking classic

lol

if you would help

Do you get paid by CTR? if so how much?

You need remedial English lessons.

I hope they answer back

The same God Emperor, he owes Russia hundreds of thousands of dollars. They'll both whore out for him, and now that Trump #1 advantage over Hillary is gone (Russain Relations) I see no choice but to go with Shillary.

I wish I could shill out.
I tried, but all the niggers in my state took the job (Even though 95% of our politicians and 60% of the poulation is white)

as a gun owner i will never go with shillary. have to take my risks with trump

"Could you guys hack into Hillary's emails more plz" Trump is turning into a cowardly cuck.
Why not have Assange run instead?

seriously; who thought it would be a good idea to RAID Sup Forums

is this bitch retarded?

and it's 50,000,000 million. not 5.

I hate to sound like one of her fagbots, but as long as you're not part of a terrorist organization or have a severe mental illness I think you'll bd able to keep your gun.

>let's raid Sup Forums
>raid Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

OF ALL PLACES YOU DECIDED TO RAID Sup Forums AND Sup Forums

TOP FUCKING SNEK HILLARY.

Its a good idea user, attacking the majority of online Hillary haters in their our base. Its like kne of those fucking spawncampers.
Imagine your team of around 3k players is Sup Forums, and that Hillary has a team of 1m players spawncamping.

i will remind you. that no one has ever beaten Sup Forums in a fight.

yeah right. she is openly stating in her campaign speeches that she wants to re implement the assault weapon ban her husband . and you can guarantee the next supreme court justices she picks will be very anti gun

She isn't picking shit. Hillary is done

ITT: 4chinners not realizing that once Hillary wins she will crack down on internet chat harder than any 2nd amendment ban. The days of being "user" are numbered. SJWs will reign supreme.

I dont think there's been a raid on Sup Forums that's had this much money put into it before.
For all we know the shill could be warming up their LOICs right now, ready to fire at Sup Forums and Sup Forums. But with Sup Forums down, what do we do? We could take down Hillary's website, but that wouldn't slow anything. We could change where we inhabit, like migrate to another chan or another board, but they may have spies shilling info from the inside.
She's started a full out war user

those days are already over. but hillary is going to PRISON.

>OCTOBER

maybe the chan which shall not be named. but fuck man, that place is already a giant honey-pot.

Oh, well I guess it'll be shitville for you and all of /k/. Sorry user :/
Personally I never really understood the deal about owning an assault weapon, I'd love to shoot one, like, once. Can you explain the ideology behind owning them?

don't mind me. just spreading the love.

Eh
Same with Trump, he was the one saying there should be more security on websites like Sup Forums because of "terrorist watch"
Which completely baffles mr

Source please user?
Not being a shill, but you gotta have evidense if you want to play the game.

i lol'd. thx mate

Where is the proof of this "raid"?

user's got shitty shopped pics, keep em coming.
You might have a fairly mediocre one in here somewhere

Post proof faggot

Hillary is marginally better than Trump.
But that's like saying being pissed on is marginally better than being shit on. Except that's a massive understatement, since I would rather be shat on than have Hillary be POTUS. Why the fuck do I have to pick between these two options anyway?

user, we can't hide.
They have spies on the inside.
Why do you think the number of poorfags has decreased since June?

rumor is new wiki-leaks dump in october. rumor is it will be dumped no matter what. no way to kill people to prevent the leak. let us hope that's true.

Because bernie was promising every golden geese
Jeb was a cuck
Ron didn't run
Rand is a cuck
Ruboto broke down
Lyin Ted didn't get enough sacrifices to continue
Kasich and Christie were overshadowed by Trump
You faggots could have gotten Vermin Supreme

ideology? yeah its called being a free man. im sure you already know 'the power in the people's hands as part of the system of checks and balances the founders designed' argument.

btw a 'true' assault weapon is one like the military uses. it is fully automatic or select fire so it can shoot automatically and suppress enemy. those are heavily regulated and not available for private ownership without massive amounts of money and paperwork.

so on a practical level...the semiautomatic rifles like an AR15 offer a lightweight, light recoil platform with a lot of firepower. this makes for a better home defense weapon for everybody, including people of smaller stature, weaker, recoil sensitive, and the disabled. higher capacity magazines = more shots. contrary to what you see in movies and tv, people rarely instantly die, go down, or stop fighting after being shot. it is not something to be counted on. the human body's fight or flight allows attackers to keep fighting even with lethal wounds. this same fight or flight adrenaline makes it hard for a good person under stress to make accurate hits on a bad guy. ever research cop shootings? youll see most of the time they empty their entire magazine in a matter of seconds, and have to reload, and the fight still might not be over. if you are ever in a life or death situation, you will want all the rounds you can possibly have

policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/7996521-Why-cops-dont-shoot-to-injure/

youtu.be/h9ukLsYs2zY
clerk shoots robber in shoulder with his own gun, still loses fight

youtu.be/t4MjW00bwog
shot multiple times by cops, gunman keeps shooting

user, the trial will end or at least be dead by October.
Accept it, she fucked up really fucking bad, she posed a major security threat, but she didn't break the law under the FBI's code of conduct.

Remember, a vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote completely thrown away.

she did break the law, comey stated as such. they admitted her guilt, but deflected her culpability by saying "she didnt intend to harm the united states" with her negligence. READING comprehension dude.

What my characteristic of an assault weapon is one that can fire a large number of bullets per second, you could have a pistol with an infinite clip and I won't care.
One shot in tje shoulder won't work, but one or two shot in the chest usually does the job.
You still didn't answer my question about the appeal.

fuck hillary, fresh track about her criminal ass

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

user,I was talking about the Democratic Primaries

Captcha: ALABAMA ARRIVEDERCI

Hey what was that ugly bitch who was conspiring with Hillary to keep Bernie put? The former DNC head.

>one or two shot in the chest usually does the job

it doesnt though. thats what im trying to expalin to you. a shot to the heart is lethal, but not going to stop the badguy from shooting you for the next 30-60 seconds. think, how long can you hold your breath? and especially not if people are high or under the influence of strong drugs. the only way to stop someone instantly is a hit to the central nervous system. pistols are notoriously underpowered when it comes to "stopping power" on humans. cops carry them everywhere they go on their hip, because they are convenient. cops also carry AR15s in their car for any calls they respond to where they anticipate a gunfight. this is for a reason.

i did answer your question about the appeal. its literally the best technology and tool for self defense that currently exists. if i hear my glass windows downstairs breaking or my door getting kicked in, i am grabbing my AR15 not a handgun. and calling the police and yelling at whoever is downstairs that im armed and the cops are on their way and they better GTFO. if they are armed with guns and choose to escalate the situation i have 30 rounds of .223

Plus user, aren't tslking AR-15s here, we're talking AK-47s, Uzis, SMGs, etc

Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

And don't make fun of her, she is a beautiful young hobgoblin.

what is your beef with UZIs, smgs, etc? semi automatics that fire pistol rounds like 9mm and 45? they are no different than commonly available handguns in terms of lethality, and the people who buy them shoot them for fun but its pretty hard to walk around town with an uzi in your holster so they tend to have limited practicality

why do you see AK47s as differnet to an AR15? they serve very similar roles

gary johnson 2016

heres a california lawmaker who introduced legislation to ban assault weapons

maybe there is some confusion on your part or mine, but you do realize that the UZIs, smgs, etc you see in gunshops, are not automatic machineguns right?

Not the user you're talking to, but I'm with you, AR 15s really aren't the problem.

I'm for restricting personally owned firearms to shot guns and bolt action rifles.

>oh damn here comes the rage

top kek

Fair arguement, you have a practically sane and logical reason for owning a gun like that. Hence why you'll still have your gun if Hillary takes office. She isn't going to take all guns away, she's not even going to take some guns away. She just wants tighter background checks. I mean, if we don't tighten them soon, Democrats will go as far as to join Libs in saying "ban all guns". In which you'll be blamed bevause you wanted to protect yourself.

if you read police blogs or talk to police, most of them arent scared of assault weapons like ar15s. you can spot people carrying them from a mile away. its hard to walk around in public with one. they are worried about the guns they cant see, like a handgun in some guys pants

It's a retired police sergeant pushing for this sort of legislation, Michael Wood.

For fun?
Like, Fun Fun?

I wasn't talking about machine guns, I was talking about some Semi-Auto guns

Shut up you fucking nigger

Wasted Vote 2016
You'll have both sides yelling at you and blaming you no matter who wins.

I'm voting Jill Stein, and I won't be telling anyone their vote is wasted.

Unless you're a liberal voting Clinton. That's sort of self defeating.

>implying it doesn't happen in the republican camp
>forgets that even Beiber refused a 7 figure sum to play at a republican concert.

i have never seen it this rampant though. this is the most dishonest thing i have witnessed in american politics. paying for people to say good things about you, paying for people to show up to her speech and kicking out all bernie supporters.

it is really fucking shady.

One day the faggot who makes these will learn to spell Campaign correctly.

i live in california by the way, so background checks are already required by state law.

federal law already mandates in every 50 states that purchasing a new gun from a retail establishment or dealer, the user goes through a background check. what dems and libs want is, certain states allow private face to face sales of used guns without requiring a background check. i dont really have a problem with that outright, but my concern is that they are using this as a stepping stone to start then shilling for registration and lists of all gunowners.

also, understand that background checks are not really a solution. you are basically just criminalizing good law abiding people and forcing them to pay additional fees and taxes when going through a background check. this affects people who collect antique guns, etc. if they would allow an exemption for people who already have a gun collection i would agree to that.

but keep in mind, true criminals, are just going to find a way around the system. the san bernardino terrorists? yeah they gave money to their neighbor and had him buy their guns.

fuck man, google is right there.

Russians have been at it for years. LOL

You should have seen the shit posting they did when they shot down MH17 over Ukraine.

i don't know man, this past week on Sup Forums and Sup Forums has taken shit posting to a new fucking level. i mean holy fuck.

Why are you voting for a third party anyways? Its basically to the effect if:
>You drive down a road
>You see three splits in the road
>One goes left, one goes right, and one goes straightforward.
>The left and right roads go farther than you can see
>The middle one ends very shortly
>You think about what everyone told you about the left and right roads, some said the left was a terrible road, some said the right was a terrible road.
>You decide to go straight because no one says anything bad about it
>After a minute, the road ends
>Yourefucked.jpeg

Your scenario assumes I'm making my decision based on what others have said about the options.

*I* know Hillary is evil, and I have no intent on putting Dick Waffle in the White House. I want Jill Stein in the White House, so I'm voting for Jill Stein.

Why not just end the private gun sales and manufacturers?

CNN and Fox have better things to do than cover important news stories, they could just bash their opposing party instead!

youtube.com/watch?v=e2hE-1FpgS0

That is actually part of Michael Wood's plan too

Nerve_gas.jpeg

But you understand even if you do vote for her, she'll still lose right? I mean, your vote is your vote but I just want to make sure you aren't one of those nuts who actually believes Johnson or Stein have chances.

I think it's possible. With minimal exposure she's gotten 5% in the polls, and Bernie made up 50 points. Not saying it's likely, but we've seen a lot of firsts this election cycle

wtf? why not end the private sales of personally owned property? so what do people do when they need money or want to shift focus in their gun collection?

and again, that would do nothing to stop true criminals from buying and selling guns.

no one thought trump would make it past the first 2 weeks of his announced candidacy

Thank you for correcting the record.