Can we just have a massive fucking feels thread? I hate talking about my shit so I'm going to go quick here...

Can we just have a massive fucking feels thread? I hate talking about my shit so I'm going to go quick here. My first girlfriend committed suicide, couldn't love anyone in any way for a long fucking time, met a girl, started to feel for people again, really loved her, dated. Got dumped, still don't know why. She got so mad one day and told me to never come to her with my problems again, and more shit like that. My family is making things worse, I'll just leave it at that. B, I don't know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escitalopram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP does the first girl's suicide make you feel more or less inclined to killing yourself? Like would having that experience make it easier or harder?

How do I type with my penis like this?

More inclined, I feel like it's inevitable.

Thats interesting OP. I had a friend who attempted but didn't die and I feel like I could never. There are lots of times where I want it but I know I can't do it. I tend to gravitate more towards the "I'm gonna run away and hop trains and die in the woods" philosophy

Best advice I can give you then if you feel like that is to go ahead and get it over with. Helium is pretty painless. As is a gun if you do it right

It sucks man.. I can't say I know how it is. Just do what makes you happy. For me it's come down to "maybe I'm going to be happier alone". Oddly enough that makes me feel better

Best wishes friend, but please don't kill yourself.

More inclined, I feel like it's inevitable.I've thought that too but idk, even away from everything I can still feel shit. Emo right? Having evetytbing seem like shit

thank you meme doggo

I've been in a somewhat unsteady and argumentative relationship with my girlfriend of two years. We are two losers and we have been each others first everything, and I love her from the very bottom of my dark, rekt thread ridden heart. I have very common dreams about her leaving me, dying, being taken from me somehow, shit like that. It's as if I'm obsessed with losing the one thing that's meant the most to me in my whole life and I honestly can't imagine how it feels to live these dreams I have every day. I guess I kinda feel you, OP. Obviously I don't know how to console you, but maybe it's cool to see someone who feels similar? Eh, I dunno. Don't kill yourself, man.

My girlfriend came home from work today with a suitcase. She packed all her shit, told me she would never come back, and left. I've spent the past two years building my life around her and I want to fucking kill myself.

I appreciate that, but nothing seems worth living for. And ffs all I'm saying is so cliche, but I do feel that way

I really relate on "building my life around her". Evetytbing is so pointless now

Im in the same boat as you. Sometimes I wish I had a gf. Other times I genuinely thinnk im just better off alone.

> be me
> be 17
> first day of junior year
> walk into first period
> sit next to qt 3.14
> something feels weird about this
> I feel like I know her
> but I just can't put a finger as to from where
> holy shit
> it's a girl that I had a crush on back in 5th grade
> she never knew I existed but holy shit did I know she existed
> she left the following year because her mom got a better paying job or some shit
> "hey you were that girl who moved right?"
> "yeah, you actually remember me?"
> turns out even though I thought she was the popular girl, she never had many real friends
> chat her up
> heart starts beating
> period ends
> feel like I'm gonna shit myself because I'm just so nervous
>period ends
> my heart can finally stop going at light speed
> we just casually talk for the rest of the year, becoming pretty close friends
> follow her on Twitter
> she always says she is bored, alone, etc.
> always talking about how guys are complete assholes most of the time
> local asshole changes schedule to be in my first period
> typical alpha, 2 inches taller than me, pure muscle, plays football and baseball, gets letters from recruiters for both sports
> he starts chatting her up
> she doesn't really respond to him
> couple weeks pass by
> I can't fucking take it
> I have to tell her how I feel
> one day I pull her out of class
> "what's going on user"
> tell her how I feel
> heart rate rises to 696969 bpm while waiting for a response
> "me and asshole already hooked up, just know that I still love you as a friend
> oh ok
> contemplate offing myself right there
> few months later, see a Twitter post about her being a single parent soon
> r.i.p

Sorry shitty green text, first time

It's been 4 years and I still think about how things would have turned out if I told her sooner

>be me
>friends with 9.5/10 for whole year
>best friends
>do everything together
>find out she likes me from her friends
>realize I feel the same for her
>hell yeah
>tell her how I feel
>she says she feels the same way for me
>oh hell yeah
>summer break
>tells me not to contact her because her parents will freak
>alright
>school starts back up
>see her down the hall
>excited to say hello
>hey
>"what are you doing?"
>I just came to say hi
>"bye"
>she walks away
>what
>next day
>end up face to face with her in a class
>she won't look at me
>I ask her what's wrong and if she's okay
>she takes off her glasses, then puts her face into her hands as she starts to cry
>can't look away
>few days pass
>she ignores me and avoids me
>try to ask her if she's mad at me
>"no, just don't talk to me and don't text me"
>oh okay, I'm sorry
>it's been years and I still see her around
>depression, therapy didn't help, parents mad that I'm depressed
>I still love her and she still won't even look at me

I aint gonna lie user to me it honestly sounds like she fucked some asshole and can't live with herself

Hey OP. I know how this is. My first girlfriend killed herself too. Given though, I was 13 at the time. Also I was a big emo faggot who only listened to blink 182 back in 1992. So personally I cut a lot that didn't help anything. But 3 years after that, just before my 16th birthday I met a girl at my school who I had never really considered, and we started talking, dating, and now I am happily married to her. My advice is if you want help just surround yourself with friends/games and when you want a girlfriend, lower your standards to an unattractive girl, but never a fat girl, unless that's your type.

> (You)
>Im in the same boat as you. Sometimes I wish I had a gf. Other times I genuinely thinnk im just better off alone.

Things with my ex ended about 7 months ago and in retrospect, im just now realizing I'm not a good boyfriend. I love the girl more than life itself but I'm just not able to do all the duties of a good BF.

But at the same time, there's a smaaaaaaall chance that there's a girl out there that can deal with me and my borderline autistic stupidity. I wouldn't wish it one anyone.
But good vibes your way, homie. Hope you're stronger than me.

quit being a whiny fucking bitch OP, I technically died for a short while a couple months ago and now deal with more shit then you ever will and I'm not crying like a bitch.

suck it up, faggot.

That kind of hits home, I just need to think it's worth it

user, im here for you man, I hope she has a miscarriage

Was this an actual part of a simpsons episode?

Yes it was.

They might not love you but I love you user, in a straight but op's a fag kinda way

This sounds like a shorter version of a copypasta

kill yourself but not until after november 8th when you vote for trump

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin

nice

How do you feel knowing your parents used you as Child Prostitute for Sharjah Ruler sick desires friends?

Since you were in the 5th grade, you always been taken to Sharjah Ruler palace each month being molested by his Jewish celebrities friends.

Then finally when you hit the 7th grade you figure that shit out. And you refuse your parents to put you inside Sharjah Ruler staff car to be taken there, and they tell you they don't have jobs because they get paid at least 500,000 dirhams per each molestation session?

SHIT.

I have zero fucking hobbies and interests while planning on offing myself every night, the thoughts and considerations are becoming more and more frequent. The friends I do have will never notice since I'm the joker of the group. I keep everybody laughing and shit while I'm becoming a shell of my former self.

I feel bad trying to tell you it gets better because when I was in your spot that never helped me. What helped me was just being an asshole to my general family and finding asshole friends to buddy up with. Not /fits/ though.

Been there OP. Honest answer from experience, it probably is you who is the problem. People don't mind listening and trying to help, but if you are constantly negative and down and depressed, it drags them down as well and it gets everyone down.

What helped me? after years of blocking it after realizing pushing my problems on to others was causing them to feel down I decided to seek proper help. I just said it bluntly to my doctor "I'm depressed, can't be assed going to work all I do is sit around, moan play games". He first got me to see a psychiatrist, and then gave me some tame ass pills that worked well (first week made me tired as fuck though).

Still get down now and then, but I put life into perspective. There is more to the world outside, back when I was depressed I pretty much lived in the same town for 21 years hardly venturing out the house, I've travelled and done so much more and I know it sounds cheesy but getting around really makes you feel good.

It's not

My opinion? literally speak to a doctor. Really does help if you can speak to a neutral about it.

I completely disagree.

then whats stopping you?

>do it

Why? are you one of these conspiracy nutjobs that don't trust them? They are trained for years to deal with this shit, especially if you can get free psychiatrist help.

These things exist for a reason, they benefit people. Plus you can go once, and if you didn't think it helped bail. Why would you avoid trying something if it fucking helps?

Thanks man you as well. it is painful knowing I'm missing out on the main aspect of adolescence though.

Because I'd rather not fuck myself over if it's just something that would pass

I have had 3 close relationships with women so far in my life. These were not all romantic, but include friendship.

1. become close friends with girl in college, after a couple of years she wants to go out with me since we're all but officially dating at that point. I tell her that I'm not ready for that right then but to give me some time. I apparently wait too long and she's going out with someone else. I realize that I regret my actions almost immediately. The next year consists of me doing terrible things to try to get her back. I am never going to tell anyone more specifics of this story as I am so ashamed.

2. meet a nice girl, she becomes infatuated with me. She is very insecure, so I end up telling her all sorts of things to try to make her feel better about herself. I can't bring myself to tell her I love her because that's what really helped tear up the heart of the first girl and I don't want to see that happen again. We drift apart.

3. I become good friends with a girl I see pretty regularly. She is also pretty insecure, and a little bipolar (all 3 were actually). I find myself being very flirty and she is responding to it well enough. I find out she is married, and after some drunken mistakes I feel really shitty about myself. That was over a year ago and we are still friends, but I am trying to keep my distance a bit. I'm limiting how much alone time we have together, I don't like drinking with her anymore...

I have reached the point where I won't use superlatives when I talk anymore, especially because they bring up memories of having said the same thing to someone else and it makes me feel terrible to do that. I find myself blowing off and attempting to distance myself from people I care about. Whenever she's around I can't help but acquiesce to what she wants, but when I'm alone I don't want to go spend time with her, I blow her off, and justify it as intentionally trying to get her to dislike me.

cont.

I really don't want to get into a relationship with anyone else, I feel like crap when I imagine having made these people cry and I don't want anyone to invest that much emotion in me that I can do that to them. I've thought about suicide but it won't be quick. The only way I'd do it is to move far away from everyone, slowly lose contact with them all, then stick my head in an oven (or a more reliable method that I had in mind which includes a bed, trash bag, duct tape, and a ball valve coming from a disused spur of my gas line).

Basically, I hate myself and I hate what I've done. I regret the last 4 years almost entirely and just want to be forgotten.

bruh, i was depressed as shit for like 6 months smoked a shit ton of whatever i could get my hands on. thought about suicide when i went to bed and when i woke up. i couldnt even be in public places without having anxiety attacks. one day i said to shit with it all and started running or biking. anything to keep my mind off it. deleted close friends off social media that constantly post random negative shit.

dont be a bitch, go outside and fucking do something. trust me. it will change how you think about everything.

tldr; take the negative shit out of your life and do what you want to do. no matter how long it may take you. set some mutha fuckin goals mannn and dooo it

How old are you?
I'm 24 just going through this heartbreak bullshit for the first time.

For me, adolescence was about finding people i could relate to just enough to spend weekends with. The natural relationships formed and held and the fake ones withered away quickly.

You are over thinking it dude, out of all 3 of them (apart from maybe the married woman) you didn't do anything extreme or nasty. You might have made them cry but you didn't beat them up, cheat on them, leave them with a kid etc.

Try to think of the positives, you can't keep overthinking the negatives, that's whats tearing you apart.

This is pretty good. Abandon all the negative shit and tone down on the weed

I completely trust them. Just after a few years I came to the conclusion they never helped me as much as $150 a visit could do.

Ah, thats the difference. Free healthcare over here in the UK, so we don't pay for that shit.

Try asking your doctor about this shit if its severe...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escitalopram

I was totally against drugs to get rid of mine, but this shit actually worked. Still obviously get depressed every now and then, but this is the only thing that helped a bunch.

18 last year of high school. And I go to an all boys private school lol. I have had little female contact through high school.

Thanks for the advice I'll probably try to do the same as you did.

Thanks user, but I'm fine now. Besides, I already have two meds of my own. Not sure if they're doing much though.

>My first girlfriend committed suicide, couldn't love anyone in any way for a long fucking time, met a girl, started to feel for people again, really loved her, dated. Got dumped, still don't know why. She got so mad one day and told me to never come to her with my problems again, and more shit like that. My family is making things worse, I'll just leave it at that. B, I don't know what to do.

If all you do is burden people with your problems is it no surprise they either top themselves or leave you? Now you create this shitty thread..

My advice is stop leeching everyone elses happiness especially if you have nothing to give back.

follow up:

Dude i tried tinder and chilling with other chicks. it will never feel the same. you have to be happy with yourself before thinking of a relationship.

Fuck relationships
fuck having excuses

Do what you fucking like to do.

maybe you like to play video games paint draw look at stars whatever buh. it doesnt matter what you do because you like it. you dont need someone elses approval and if they shoot you down tell them to suck a nut.

keeping a positive mindset towards everything and being open to everything is key to life homey. good luck peace out.

Yeah man te Nada! If I could give myself as a HS senior a final piece of knowledge..

Don't be afraid of making mistakes and using them as lessons.

Pic related- runner up advice

/thread

Yeah thanks again and sorry to hear about the heartbreak man, but at least you felt what love feels like.

My closest friend stopped any kind of interaction with me because his girlfriend didn't like me and basically said it was either me or her. After a friend ship that consisted of almost half my life, he chose this girl who he knew for 3 months. It's been almost a year and their still happy and together, here I with hate in my heart for that cunut.

I mean, that's why I never tell anyone anything. You could always go to a therapist and 'rent a friend' that you don't have to care about leaving you. My problem is that as far as I know you can't tell anyone you have suicidal thoughts as that can be used as justification to declare you mentally unfit and disallow you from things like DNRs, or could even land you in a mental hospital (feel free to prove m wrong). If I'm feeling suicidal the last thing I want is someone to take away my choice to actually do it (hence, not telling anyone).

>be me
>be oldfag of 31 years
>lonely through most of my teenage years
>finally meet a qt 3.14 at age 22
>nyan cats and rainbows for the next 3 years
>finishing university together, spending every fucking minute of every fucking day together
>not getting bored of her. not a single argument with her.
>money starts to roll in
>finally find nice house and move in together
>getting married clicheemoviestyle
>ceremony in the garden, whitedresses, flowers,doves, friends and family
>fucking cheesy, but absolutely loved every single second of it
>trying to get her preggo right away
>going all in without any doubts
>ffwd a few months
>doctor confirms "pregnant with twins"
>"fuck yeah"
>consider ourselves most lucky couple in the whole world
>wifey gives birth to a beatiful boy and a beautiful girl
>no complications, both babies healthy
>enjoying our little family
>changing diapers is fun, cooking together is fun, watching our little treasures when they are asleep cuddled together is the best thing I've ever seen my whole life
>twins are 11 months old
>wifey calls me at work asking me to pick some stuff up from the supermarket on my way home
>have to work overtime but do the shopping ofc and hurry home after that
>put groceries on kitchentable
>wifey realizes I forgot to buy saffron which she needed cause she was going to make a cake on sunday
>apologize and get ready to drive back to the supermarket
>"no you stay user. I can see that you are tired. just watch our kids and relax. I'll go"

>drunk driver runs my wife off the road and leaves her to die in a ditch while I sit on the couch and watch shit on tv

>my laziness killed the love of my wife
>my kids are the only reason I'm still in this world
>every second I wish to have died instead of my wife

I need to be in a control room instead of a support group but there's only one person I know who's insane enough to pull that off and I pretty much blew my chances with that.

Honestly, we got together like a month after I swore I was going to focus on myself. Once I stopped thinking so much about dating, things just happened. Serendipity is the word, I believe.

We lasted 2 years and even with all the heartbreak and depression, I'd do it again. Ive probably learned as much through the breakup as I have the last 2 years with her.

Your time will come, man

Dude, unless you sit there talking about wanting to go on a killing spree in your Neighbourhood, or that you want to eat babies they won't fucking section you lol.

If you are going there to just talk about feeling suicidal or depressed, you got fuck all to worry about. Stop being so negative and worrisome, thats causing the problems you're having.

Your laziness didn't kill her dude, that fucking asshole drunk driver did. Fuck beating yourself up over it, you both loved each other and shit was good. She wouldn't have blamed you.

Ah yeah sounds nice though, even if it was short.

About a week ago my father, mother, brother and baby sister all died in a car crash. The only reason i wasnt in the car with them was because i ditched their trip to the movies so i can hang out with my friends.

i would only kill myself if i was a vegetable or going to be tortured or enslaved my whole life.

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the death of a good guy I knew.
> be me 18 senior year high school 2011
> sophomore guy in band ask for music advice and I help the best I can
> lanky dude, blonde fro 7/10 good looking guy
> he plays wow yugioh, etc, goofy guy
> never has anything bad to say about anyone
> just a great fucking person, a rare find
> take our band trip to florida, we all shoot the shit. I realize he is chill as fuck for a 16 yr old
> he gets a gf, weird chick, seems slutty
>I graduate and you know how it is, you just lose contact a/ peeps
> last year he comes back from studying abroad
> gf from hs has been cheating while he is gone
> takes his own life out of nowhere
> I found a copy of his senior band interview
> small 5-7 min video with advice etc for the younger classes
> mentions me in it, and how I gave him one of his best memories
> cried Watching it
> wish I would have kept in touch
> wish he was still around to give more memories
> why do we lose good people
> why didn't he just hold on another day

That's why people do it. They torture and enslave themselves with their own mind for their entire life.

just go on a shooting spree, make the fuckers pay.

>and told me to never come to her with my problems again
Why the fuck do you go with your problems to your girlfriend?

Do you think any girl gets turned on by guys who treat their girlfriends like their mommy? That shit dries out pussies like a fucking desert. Hope you learned your lesson not to dump your emotional baggage onto your girlfriend.

It makes no one but their family and friends pay. Dead people don't care they're dead.

this user gets it

he's a rude bastard but he's right