SEA:Seahawks place Rawls, Jimmy Graham on PUP
SF:Anthony Davis reports to 49ers camp on time
KC:Chiefs ink LT Fisher to 4-yr, $48M extension
HOU:Report: Hopkins owed $445K bonus August 4
NYG:McAdoo: Victor Cruz remains 'on schedule'
CLE:Duke: Jackson made it clear he wants to run
BUF:Karlos Williams says he's near playing weight
NYG:McAdoo 'trusts' rookie WR Sterling Shepard
NE:Julian Edelman (foot) close to returning?
NE:Patriots G Jonathan Cooper carted off field
MIA:Gase: Dion Jordan in ‘step one of like 500’
DEN:Hillman admits he is behind ‘the eight ball’

>Puppers

God damn you Bosa.

5th for giants winning the owl

looks like the party is getting started early this season...

based on last season's records yeah, they're tied with the falcons for hardest in the league. those never end up matching all that well with what the SoS numbers look like at the end of the season though, so for all we know it will end up only being top 10 toughest.

after all, the 49ers are playing the NFC South and AFC East this season, both of whom had the luxury of playing the AFC South and NFC East last year. now that those divisions don't get to pad their records quite as much, their SoS weight will drop a bit and the 49ers overall strength of schedule will look less punishing, although not by that much.

are you shitting me? again? so we're back to dorsey again, or is purcell going to start? fuck man I was hoping at least our defense would have enough depth if not enough quality to actually be mediocre this season with mangini gone.

Consider this insurance on my anus. There is no reason to worry.

yep, again
was hoping he'd kick ass this season and earn that 5 year deal they offered and retracted but guess not
yeah sounds like dorsey/purcell, maybe dial will get some time there
maybe the base 3-4 will be used so little it wont really matter if the NT is below average

I don't understand this meme.

What jerseys do you guys got? Do you prefer Nike or Proline?

nothing to understand really, its just another crappy forced meme

Seahawks.

>tfw only jersey is a Felix Jones jersey from back when he was the Cows' starter
>tfw now that I'm considering getting another jersey, the only players on the team with secure spots are old as hell and fast approaching retirement

so the starters would be armstead, dorsey, and buckner, with the key backups being purcell, dial, and... who, exactly? TJE? that doesnt inspire much confidence and makes me really hope the line doesn't get any more crucial long-term injuries, because if it does we've got no depth left.

shehawks?

What's the point of being a tripcuck?

Should get a Dez, Romo or Lee jersey. Even if they end up off the team at least they left a mark in Dallas.

the pros of being a trip is that you get to be a trip
the cons of being a trip is that you have to be a trip

learn the difference it could save lives

>my face when "people" actually think the team with a top 3 offense and a top 10 defense in the NFL won't win the Superbowl this season

>Tom Brady (objectively and statistically a top 1 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Dion Lewis (best young RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, he will put up 900+YDs/5+TDs/5.0+YPC)
>Rob Gronkowski (a top 1 TE and going into this season will be fully ready to be elite again 1600+YDs/16+TDs)
>Malcom Mitchell(literally a Randy Moss-clone)
>Julian Edelman (top 10 WR, 1200+YDs/12+TDs)
>Chris Hogan (a black guy trapped in a white's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Jamie Collins/Donta Hightower (two of the fastest and most explosive LBs in football)
>Bryan Stork (best young blocking Center in NFL)

>Best Front 7 in the NFL
>Top 3 DB corp in the NFL
>Top 5 Defense in the NFL

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Patriots aren't winning this season

The Patriots Superbowl drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap It

Making sure that Bill is never forgotten.

what do cowboys fans think about Ware now?

What's their ceiling?

9-7.

but don't forget the literal who FA they signed or the UDFA or the 6th (?) round DE they drafted...
yeah shit sucks, was hoping the d line would be the bright spot with Williams returning to form, not the out for season list

10-6 and a playoff win

5-11

Shhh user, don't even acknowledge them. Attention, be it positive or negative, is what they feed on. Just ignore them, and they will go away- or at least turn that obnoxious shit off.

yeah I was just looking that up, Darren Lake is the UDFA and Ronald Blair was one of our 5th rounders. I really need to catch up on the 90 in 90 on NN, I've been slacking this offseason.

If Cooter shines and Teryl Austin keeps the D aggressive Id say 11-5. I know that definetely is reaching but ceiling would basically be Tate going off, Marvin Jones working out, Ebron improving, Levy staying healthy and Lawson/Diggs improving. My honest belief is they'll go 8-8 or 9-7.

>My honest belief is they'll go 8-8 or 9-7.
Prepare for 6-10

Ebron will never improve, sry. Rest is doable though!

Players you wish you could have seen play live?

Barry Sanders is a given

Always loved LT. Dude sounded like a monster and I always loved thoses late 80s-90s Giants teams.

Eh Im prepared for anything being a Lions fan. Schedule isnt that bad though and I like Cooter. We'll see.

He doubled his production from his rookie year last season and improved on drops as the season went on. With Calvin gone he is one of the bigger targets on the team. I think 700-800 yards is definitely doable but Im not expecting him to live up to the 10th pick overall that we spent on him.
>tfw could have had Aaron Donald

from my team, ronnie lott would be up there.

I'd kind of like to see some neat teams of their day though, especially defenses. like the purple people eaters, fearsome foursome, orange crush, grits blitz, etc. there's always great individual players in every era but entire units being great seems more interesting to me.

tfw I wanted ebron to fall to the giants
it all worked out in the end lads :^)

Hey man, you've gotta enjoy it while you can.

I got a Witten away jersey for Christmas a few years ago and I still wear it proudly. I will continue wearing it after he retires, or, God forbid, leaves the team a different way.

Most Cowboys fans still love Ware and realize that it was business that he didn't come back to the Cowboys, and they're glad that he finally won a Super Bowl.

I'm glad he won an Owl, too, but I wish he were still with the Cowboys.

You may only reply to this post if your team's starting QB has 0 (ZERO) career interceptions
Not so fast rest of the NFL

Shitposting honestly.

Some of the redeemable tripfags are funny or at least halfway knowledgeable but it'll never be like old Sup Forums.

so there's no bad blood? I find that a bit hard to believe honestly, but if true then that's good for him. he was billed as the centerpiece in their building plans at one point, but it never came to be so he left for greener pastures, and he was proven right. if it happened to some other team I might feel kinda bad for them.

>implying trip posting in the old Sup Forums glory days wasn't also shitposting
are we talking about the same board? the difference was that they were just better at it, but they shitposted all the fucking time too.

I mean, there are always going to be those few fans who get unreasonably upset whenever a franchise player moves teams, but most of the people I've interacted with feel sad that he's gone but don't hold it against him too much.

Time has also helped people feel less butthurt, and the fact that he was vindicated as a Bronco makes a lot of people realize he was right.

It might sound strange but the majority of fans are tired of the front office's (Jerry's) fuckups.

I meant what you said, that they were better at shitposting.

Who is ready for based preseason?

>old Sup Forums was da bes

can this meme die already? its on par cancer with "Sup Forums was never good".

post im jimmys

>It might sound strange but the majority of fans are tired of the front office's (Jerry's) fuckups.
is that a widespread thing, or just marginal? of the people that have come to that stance recently, has it been more of a gradual thing or more like a series of definitive failures that pushed them over?

Old spuh was okay.

I mean, regardless of whether you liked it better or not, you gotta admit that shitposting was more creative and better executed back then.

I think a lot of fans were alienated at first when Jerry's ego forced Jimmy Johnson out, but I was like in kindergarten when that all happened so I remember nothing.

Then the years of really awful records, and Jerry betting the farm on the guys that were really good two seasons ago, or getting gunshy at the draft (lots of fans will never forgive him and Chan Gailey for passing on Randy Moss, for example.)

Now that they've sort of shown flashes of being able to maybe contend and that Stephen Jones has begun to exert more control, people are starting to get optimistic again, but the general consensus is that they'll be glad when Jerry can't fuck things up anymore.

I guess the tl;dr answer is that there were some definitive failures as a GM that pushed people. That's how I see it.

If it weren't for "muh rings mufukka" then I'm certain a lot more people would have jumped ship by now.

Sup Forums was never good

The Chiefs Copypasta was pretty good last year. Not on par with the legendary chargers copypasta but still memorable.

I'm just gonna call it now and stick to this prediction for the rest of the season.

New coaching staff and a turnaround in overall mood, motivation, and atmosphere within the team will bring some good things this season, but not give a playoff spot just yet.

RGIII, Gordon, Coleman, Barnidge, and Duke Johnson will show to be big playmakers on offense this season. Gordon will show he has a bit of his 2013 form back. On defense, Nate Orchard, Danny Shelton, and Emmanuel Ogbah will shine as young players showing promise for the future. Joe Haden will return to fine form.

The team will look much improved from 2015, but will show it has much more to improve on in the coming seasons.

Wins: Eagles, Dolphins, Bengals at least once, Titans, Cowboys, Ravens at least once, Chargers (Christmas miracle), possibly the Jets, possibly bills.

Losses: Giants, Pats, Redskins (although Coleman/Gordon vs. Norman will be fun to watch), Bengals at least once, Steelers both times, possibly Bills, Ravens at least once.

8-8, 7-9, or 6-10. At the very least, we'll probably get two or three more wins than last year. At the most, 8, 7, or 6.

Cap it.

Sneak pls

SHUT THE FUCK UP SNEAK I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR GAY SARCASTIC SHIT

KNEE SOCKS ARE COMING OFF NOW BITCH

HOLD ME BACK MAYO
HOLD
ME
BACK
REEEEE

>Wins
>Cowboys

Hmmmmm....

So when San Fran gets the #1 pick in the draft, will they pick Watson?

literally only proving me right

as usual

sigh...

nice meme man

I want to hate fuck your boypussy so bad desu you'll be p-puckering for weeks

cringe

Obviously

I don't know how you can be so optimistic

the 49ers could have the entire first round and they would still be a shithouse

Fuck off you cunt browns are not beating the eagles week 1
Whatever qb you have to start is still surprisingly more shit than the already really shitty Sam Bradford

we'll grow old inside eachothers pocketbox like crabs and play pokomans until our saves run out

rippipp ):

can the 49ers draft a new gm?

>tfw can't lose no matter what happens with Cousins

If he has another elite year, fuck yes they've got an elite quarterback, and it's Owl time; he'll be worth every penny next offseason. If he reverts back to mediocrity McCloughan was smart enough not to give him an extension this offseason, so they can let him walk for free and go get someone better.

God, I love having a real GM. It's amazing what he's been able to do in just two years.

Attention and many more (you's)

t.tripfag on mobile

You like that. You like that.

tiki?

Thread's slow, who wants some late night hungerg ames?

Flacco for repeat

monies on tannehill

It begins with a crab bake.

>Tony Romo runs away from the cornucopia

Well fuck.

Day 1 diverts /nfl/'s attention and runs away.

>garoppolo has a bag
>Brady has a bow and arrows
>Eli manning is dead
Literally our year, la

Tyrod is savage

Blake and Teddy out for that class of 2014 blood.

EVENTB OWL: ELECTRIC FENCE

>smeth, swag and gab all dead already

Only one day in and nearly 2/3 of the cast is already dead. On the bright side, parts will start coming faster now since it'll less work for me in MS paint.

Tyrod Taylor leads with two kills.

Everyone from the AFC North except for the Browns is dead. The question is, how will they choke?

TONY NO

If only you'd stuck with Palmer and GOAT Brady.

Antonio Brown and several Polamalu jerseys
I can't say I prefer either

My wifi's shitting itself right now. Night 1 will come up once it stops doing so.

And here's Night 1.

>Mark Sanchez loses sight of where he is

EVENTB OWL: FEAST GETS BLOODY

Day 2: nothing happens among the Final Four

>the finalists are teddy, tyrod, sanchize and brock

dafuq is goin on anymo

Forgot pic, but it was nothing.

Here's the 9 people who died. Tygod Taylor has a staggering 6 kills.

Night 2: Teddy taps out

Day 3: Tyrod strikes again.

I have a feeling Sanchize finally lives down his buttfumble by killing everybody in this bloodsport.

fuck forgot the pic again.