I'm just like so broken and awful ahhaha nothing in my life works and I'm dysfunctional!!!

>i'm just like so broken and awful ahhaha nothing in my life works and I'm dysfunctional!!!

I'm an hour in, when does this get good?

It doesn't. Consider it the Ghostbusters prequel.

>broken and dysfunctional
>has sex and friends

>i'm just like so broken and awful ahhaha nothing in my life works and I'm dysfunctional!!!

It's cute when girls do it.

plebs

good description

Even hams can get sex because men have terribly high sex drives and will fuck anything if deprived for long enough.

But like
>haah I'm a woman who hates another woman because she's thinner than me hhaha i'm so dysfunctional and I fuck guys who don't like me hahah OMG why am I single haha i swear a lot too hahah thanks tina fey

>and get this, I drive a shitty car too and I'm not that wealthy because my jobs are bad. and the obvious nice beta guy who i should be with who throws himself at me isn't interesting to me HAHA I'm so fucked up OMG

>good thing everyone I know will give me 200000 chances because i'm a woman

Honestly, this movie showed me how hard it is to be a white woman in this modern era
>omg my friends might be hotter than me
>omg i'm retarded and can't find a man
>omg the guys I fuck aren't literally perfect
When are we making a charity that'll help these poor creatures?

fpbp

>euthanasia
It's the only thing I can think of.

daily reminder that the white woman is the single most protected species in the history of the plant

This movie just shows the disparity between men and women. Imagine if the protagonist was a guy, he would just be a loser with a shitty life (aka an average man) and the movie would be terribly received

Be prepared to see at least one vagina joke in ghostbusters senpai.

>I'm an hour in, when does this get good?

Literally from the start you sad cunt.

bridesmaids is 10/10

go back to watching guardians of the galaxy or whatever capeshit you watch

It doesn't get funny.You need a vagina and to be a liberal to enjoy this movie.

>bridesmaids in 10/10

>poop jokes
>10/10 comedy
You don't get food poisoning side effects in a few short hours of eating. It takes 24-48 for the effects to kick in. She's having sex in the next scene too. You'd be ill for at least a day or two.

>dat sadfu

my fucking DICK

/thread

this movie was a piece of crap, no idea why people like it

This movie is actually funny though

I remember my whole theater busting out laughing

Yes McCarthy is awesome, funny and sexy:)

And least valuable.