Do you thin that people have different opinion of the same music because they're literally hearing different music...

Do you thin that people have different opinion of the same music because they're literally hearing different music? Sometimes someone's opinion is so wrong I have to explain it that their perception must be different, like their brain is processing the sounds differently.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_tail_ice_cream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no i'm right they're wrong

Sometimes when I listen to an album again it sounds completely different to when I first listened to it. Even to the point where I just don't recognise that I have listened to it before
Could be the same thing

A lot of Sup Forums-core albums I hate the first go round. I like most eventually. I wonder if maybe I'm just trying to fit in or just retarded ;__;

A really large aspect to understanding a piece of art is cultural context. To someone that just listens to whatever overproduced formulaic stuff is on the radio, even some of the most entry level mu core probably just sounds like noise

That sounds more like you're just inattentive.

Different people focus on different parts of the music.
Like a drummer might be more focused on the rhythmic aspects of the music, and a music producer might notice things like autotune on vocals more.
I suppose in that sense they're hearing 'different' music.

Yeah, maybe the first time around

The brain is wonderfully complex, no more proof of which is needed than that you immediately fall back on physiological explanations for what are essentially just superficial quirks of judgment, senpai.

An opinion can't be wrong since the most it can amount to is liking or disliking. Understanding something is unrelated to an opinion.

Some people are idiots and a lot people decide something and then refuse to be corrected on the matter despite their inability to actually argue in support of their retarded assumptions.
Considering your post, OP, you belong to the latter group.

What the fuck is tiger tail ice cream?

wow, that reaction is indicative of your having autism. It's just an example, it doesn't need to be anything.

Also, you're on the internet and can google it yourself, someone without autism would have done so. I am one such person, here is what I discovered by not having an intellectual affliction: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_tail_ice_cream

takes one to know one, judging by this post

Wow, that's an impressive lack of self-awareness and you've confused an explanation with an insult. That's symptomatic of autism as well.
Jesus, I'm surrounded.

you in particular are always surrounded

No, just in this instance.
Unless you mean surrounded by hot babes, in which case you're right.

>autism

>I don't know what autism is beside it being a buzzword me and my 14 year old pals post on the interwebz
(you)

>"?"

Neurotypicals are constantly illogical, have no problem following arbitrary social rules, and are bad at math. They like to be wrong about things and claim it's "just my opinion." My autism gives me an unbiased understanding of music and therefore I'm always correct about my judgements.

there are plenty of tone deaf ppl out there

When I discovered Sup Forums To Be Kind had just been released and people were spamming it. It literally sounded like noise and I didn't "get" the rythm. After 6 months of getting into mu-core I gave it a second listening and it had completely changed.