Car Thread 1.4

Car Thread 1.4.

Post your car (or one that looks like it) and allow people to judge one what type of person you are.

*on

My bad

1.4. ?

Faggot
>judged

It's my fourth post of this kind ever.

fucking hell OP

not mine

Do your worst chan

Grew up rich and douchey, now has a middle class job and drives a beemer thinking it actually means something to everybody else but honestly nobody gives a fuck

You live in a basement.

Young white guy, mom's old family car is your budget race car.

Professional, banker, doctor, or lawyer, possibly management. Late 20's to early 30's. You live in a place that gets snowy in winter. Most likely married with kids. You paid roughly $35,000 for your car, certified pre owned.

You're happy that this car gets from point A to B. You either make a decent amount of money and shitty cars don't bug you or you're close to broke. Either way this car is just enough for your frugal ass

Z

You drive that piece of nigger shit so why the fuck would anyone need to try

A (currently) broken Dorito.

Middle aged guy, decent job. Drives it to work and uses it for commuting. Has a bigger car for driving his faily around in.

Whats niggerly about it?

IDK, I like it.
You boost it yet?

same car as op here..
you almost got anything right - no kids though
wow

I don't have a pic irl but here it is

good choice!

Worst culture 2016

Not mine, still looks like it, just imagine the hood without any clearcoat

Nope, not sure which direction I'm going to go with it yet.

Should boost it.
Pretty cheap in those Toyobarus.

1993 Mazda Mx6 LS 2.5L

Sadly it's an auto...

Try me Sup Forums

stoner faggot edgelord

divorced step dad

Nice fiat

Guaranteed mullet.

BMW 328i touring luxury edition

Not mine but the one I drive is more or less the same. It's not flashy or fast but barely uses any petrol and is pretty good for city driving.

Not my pic but pretty much my car

cock sucking soccer mom
nigger
op is a faggot

Ur that faggot in school who thinks wagons are cool, but in reality u just fucksd up and didn't get a sedan

Any comments?

E90 LCI 328i Xdrive. You need AWD for snow, mostly professionals go for upscale later model cars with a good warranty, and married couples and families live in suburbs.

growing it but not yet

Not mine. Same but visual differences; iron cross bumper, 4 inch lift, 37's

It's not a Foxbody.

ur planning on shooting up the school cuz everyone makes fun of for being in Future farmers of America club

Best one ever.

Foxbodies didn't come at the price range at the mileage I wanted :/

literally none of those things, try harder. or try at all.

cousin fucker

kek, calm your tits fuckboy. I own 2 weimaraners. I don't want them sitting on my Individual leather seats

who the fuck gets orange rims except an insecure faggot with a slow car?

Fair enough.

pretty damn sweet

Poster of the truck. You got half of that right. I don't get made fun of though

You're damn right. HPFP, intake, exhaust, tune and step colder plugs has me faster than a last-gen stock STi with none of the gay vape douche stigma or constant police attention.

Get your eyes checked because that's high gloss copper, friendo.

And someone who doesn't want stock silver, or copy and pasted black? Where's your originality?

Also, by definition, someone who's insecure wouldn't do something to draw attention to themselves? Not sure if troll/10

where youre bad taste stops

haha my fault for not knowing the difference. Why not just get neon green rims instead?

fucking idiot/ Feels like they need to impress so gets bright shitty rims to make up for small dick

nice caddy

Wannabe without wanting to work for it, everybody is wrong and you are right nobody listens to you, you deserve it more than the others, trump voter.

Jizzed on tissues in the glovebox

Tnx :$ i spend around 20 dolars of gas each 2 weeks.

that misused 'your' though

because stupid color combination? gold/copper/bronze goes with nearly everything and is way less overused like hurr durr black wheels

Actually they're custom painted, but keep guessing, you'll figure me out eventually bruv.

>HEY EVERYONE I GOT A BMW GIVE ME ATTENTION FOR THE 4TH FUCKING TIME

maybe overused because looks better than fucking orange
can't gay be custom painted still?

i fucking love it

Judge me Sup Forums

Meh

Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.8 turbo 230hp (not a pic of my car, but looks pretty much like it)

Props to anyone who actually knows what my car is

drive a '99 9-3 Viggen myself
funnest little car I've ever owned
but it has some bat shit "features"

That's awesome. Check 'em.

looks better to YOU. but looks boring and just another dime a dozen car to me. Had black for 2 1/2 years, whoopty doo. One in a million. Sorry it's not to your taste, good thing I like it and bought it for me :)

Clean

M30?
Thanks. Mine isn't as nice as the one in the picture, but then again mine has over 300k miles

>trump voter
Gave me a chuckle

Yep.

honda civiv is my least favorite care ever. if this car was a color it would be... khaki.

so fucking bland

chav

If that car was a color it would be rainbow. Fruity-ass-nigga mobile

found the teenager.

then the color of high gloss copper is fucking orange you faggot. which dragqueen do you wanna impress with this can of shit?

Yeah what military base is that?

I guess ill post mine (sorry it's night time where im at)

You guys are forgetting this gemstone.

Fucked old rusted Dodge.

is this the car we drive thread or i wish i had this car thread? or when exactly did it change?

Used BMWs are cheap as piss.

only pic got of front atm