And THIS is our sons room. He's quite the film buff!

>And THIS is our sons room. He's quite the film buff!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7D9yq8Nmcc#t=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't enter to my room or my wife's son's room ever again

MOM I SAID KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER MY DWELLING

a cunny thread, a Sup Forums frogposting thread, and this thread are spread across 3 monitors for all to see

inb4 radiator guy comes

kek

>tfw spend a few hours a day writing a moderately scuessful sports blog I can potentially use a reference down the road, among other things I write
>tfw other than that I spend my time volunteering and being active in the AA community until school starts in the fall
>tfw people ask me what I do with my time
>I tell them I write

Feels bad telling people but it is at least productive and stimulating, so fuck em.

What's in the suitcase?

Is that a decomposition stain

GET OUT MOM

it's part of the japanese lifecycle

His soul

your fucking soul

underrated post

underrated post

spook'd

Rate my shelf fellow kinofriends

>umaru
20/10

H-hi mom

what le fuck?

>every single normie ironic anime of the month
>all that dust
>also a racist

Reported

name ten things wrong with racism

name three things wrong with not dusting your home

LMAO

Poor form, chap

i gotta leave Sup Forums again boys, been on and off thing for years now. Sometimes I see something like last image, then say to myself I'd fuck that blow up doll, it tickles me the wrong way.

There's nothing wrong with racism

There's nothing wrong with being a lazy fuck.

This is the truth

i told you i was having a sleep over mom

fucking hell

alright, i'm out.

>WAAAH THIS IS TOO MUCH
Fucking normie shits

kek

This is fantastic

>i cant wait to skype my friends and tell them how i pwnd a noob on the Sup Forums

Where did the body go? The bugs ate everything, even the skeleton?

I'd rather be a normie if this is the alternative.

are you legit mentally disabled? ambulance or coroner obviously took it you mong

yes and then they all got together to take this picture for evidence

I reckon that fucking shifty eyed british kid did it.

>normie

Pathetic

You are if this 'shocks' you

Normie/normalfag isn't exclusive to /r9k/

After seeing the replies, I was expecting this to be something far more distressing.

He's right, you lot are normie fucking shits.

Bane?
For you
What's next for her career?
Vietnam fucking shits
What was his fucking problem?
What did he mean by this?
I LIKE TO
Why didn't Gandalf just fly the ring to Mordor on the eagles?
ITT: times you've acted like the Driver
How can white men even compete?
Was it rape?
JUST
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
Top 5 Kino, Cinema, Film, Flicks, etc.
Now that the dust has settled...
Theater crab legs
Characters that are literally you

Reminds of me Kairo.

It's not shocking so much as it is depressing, pathetic, and after imagining that not being cleaned, disgusting.

Uh

No

listen, i know you are probably hard core on reddit, and get all the upvotes, but this is the chan, where the big boys play, you will find no one cares how tough you act kid

Maybe the squirrels could have eaten the bones?

don't come in here, mom

legit outloud kek

>that trashcan

>>>/cringe/

>tfw you will probably die alone in your 1br apartment and not found for weeks
>questions only arise after your bodily fluids start leaking through your downstairs neighbors ceiling

This makes my dick hard

Why are people so shocked by this? My first reaction was impressed admiration, combined with a bit of arousal at the finished product, if I hadn't already masturbated today this would have triggered a fap session.

>the last thing he saw was a harry potter and the sorcerer's stone mouse pad.
what a way to go.

>Harry Potter calendar (or vinyl soundtrack? lel)

That death was deserved

>sayaka
10/10

kek

jesus christ

>this is the chan
>where the big boys play

Whoa. Watch out everyone, this guy is super fucking cool. He posts on Sup Forums. And he's voting for trump, so you know he's just super smart, and not at all an inbred racist retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7D9yq8Nmcc#t=11

incredible

gonna do the cucking by the book, or the bull will turn out lazy

>voting for trump
thats quite the mental gymnastics you did there. im actually a libertarian

The flies carried the bones outside to their bone cave, dumbshit

Before the eagles? Wew, I guess flies are evolving

Sup Forums Edition

Call me normie all you want, it tickled me the wrong way when I actually thought to myself wow, I'd bang that and like it.

The Eagles stopped hoarding skeletal remains after Joe Walsh went sober

based alybro

NO

My train of thought quickly pivoted from cringe to admiration at the ingenuity. Still...*sigh*

Stop using words with more than 3 syllables around the young man. You'll embarass him.

He looks way too self-aware, I always assumed he took the photos from the room of someone else.

I just assumed people with disney and simpsons toys in their appartement were too crazy to post on the internet

So, as anybody with eyes can see, Sup Forums was immensely better populated in 2011

True that, Sup Forums types are quite the embarrassing kind

cool fucking "make america great again" hat. super edgy. I forgot - this is where the big boys play.

trolled lol

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

konichiwa reddit

These things are getting pretty out-of-hand. If anything people complaining would be from ledit, not the guy calling them out

H-hi, wanna smoke?

Looks like a lad

>parents have friends over
>spend the entire time picking on me

ugh i used to know a guy who lived like this, if you can call that living.

a friend in college had a roommate named fizel who would jerk off onto the floor in his room and then just drop a kleenex on it to "clean" it up. when fizel finally moved out there was a disgusting mountain of kleenexes next to his bed. fucking disgusting.

Happens almost everytime

Come on in...

from the carpet thou hast come, and to the carpet thou shalt return

>not using the trashcan as a portable toilet

I mean... c'mon now.

Is that baby Eddie Pepitone?