The great debate

The great debate.

what is there to debate
pulisic is three years younger and has already played more first team minutes than green

Yeah, but did he score a hattrick for Bayern Munich today?

Green actually did something when given time with the national team though

Green had a nice consolation goal in the WC and has done nothing for the senior team since
Pulisic scored in the copa and didn't look lost vs Argentina, which is more than most players on the usmnt could have said in that match

>Green
>He's actually black

Why do you always have to focus on race so much?

literally and who

Both are B tier talents anyway, who cares.

/thread

>b tier talents
Unless you are Neymar or Bale and a few others then you are B talent.

they're established top players, talent implies they have something to prove and aren't established as such

you could make that argument about green, but certainly not pulisic. he's 17 and challenging for a starting spot in fucking dortmund, a better team than any in the english league.

Who is an A tier talent right now?
What's the age cutoff for being a talent?

Talent is something you are born with. There are various top players with B level talent. Busquets for example

>consolation goal to pull within 1 during ET of a knockout game against one of the most talented national teams on the planet

Though I agree pulisic has looked more capable during their respective mini-stints in the national side

>scored in the copa

Players like Renato Sanches and Viktor Lindelof are A tier talent

I'd say around 24 is when you stop being a talent

Nice bait

The Pulisic shilling in this board is reaching dangerously reddit levels.
This is a warning, allow the shilling time to cool off lest doom falls before us

Surprised you even know about Lindelöf, although last I saw Chelsea wanted him, but that rumour seems to have died down. I think he should stay one or two more seasons at Benfica though.

Agreed about Sanches though.

Renato Sanches is 24 tho