What do you think of kirby?

What do you think of kirby?

Have yet to see a bad Kirby game.
Love all the music.
Haven't seen the show yet. Been thinking about it.
Seriously one of my favorite game franchises.
Probably the first one I really cared about.

Id make him suck on something.....

Kirby is ma nigga in Smash

I'd fuck him.

kirby sucks dick in smash

Homie/10

Heyyy Kirby, watchaaa doin Kirby? Watcha doin there?

Kirby is literally perfect, he is the embodiment of God

Kirby Superstar was one of the best snes games I ever rented, and Kirby Crystal Shards was charming. I kept playing Kirby games on handh lads even though they were mostly clones, but I like nintendos commitment to using Kirby as a sounding board for creating goofy mechanics (tilt n tumble, air ride, epic yarn)

I wish he was buffed in smash so kirbicides were a thing again

This is simply untrue

Saying that most Kirby games are clones is like saying that most Mario games are clones. Do you believe this is the case?

The fuck is a Mario? This is a Kirby thread, user. Gtfo with your "context"

Holy quads, Meta Knight.

Fuckin baller hell yeah

Kirby's Adventure is literally my jam. Can't wait to get that new $60 NES Classic.

Fuck, quads. Damn you, moot. Fine, I'll leave. But not before shamelessly dropping a link to a fan theory I've written regarding the most Robobot. It's way too fucking long, but if you feel like reading the whole thing, go for it.

Spoiler warning right now. I made the link a tinyurl to avoid spoilers to those who would wish to avoid them.

tinyurl dot com slash h7fy9bn

Magical post.

fucc u succ
for not leaving quietly, damn it

My main in smash 4. People underestimate him but he isn't as shit as he's been in Brawl and Melee. I also get made fun of for using him.

Lots of people agree that Kirby is the worst characte in Melee. Personally, I think it's Bowser, and then Kirby is second. At least Kirby is floaty and hard to combo and has an okay aerial game.
Kirby doesnt have any near 1-99 MUs like Bowser does, either (particularly Bowser v Sheik, which is just laughable)

Fuck Kirbicides. You could just buff his combo game/aerial drift and make him just as good and 10x more fun

Kirby is a big faggot.. unless u have the mic.. then he will blow your ear drums out.. and thats pretty metal I guess