Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBOj04v4eAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This looks awesome.

Also, thanks for the spoiler fag

>disneycuck tries to shitpost on based singer
Go back to fighting with dcfags over "capekino"

Not bad

Is this what the dick sucking was about, what a fucking joke this is.

>big boss of Fox Marvel
>gets manhandled by a teenager
WEW LAD

does quicksilver have super s trenght? or is because he is moving so fast? and if its because of fast, wouldnt his bones break in his hands?

BUDAK BODOH

>it's over

That's silly. Is it a movie for children?

looks okay to be honest. Will watch

IMPRESSIVE

Holy Shit. This looks just awful, like some bullshit you'd see on network tv like Agents of Shield or Supergirl.

I thought they had a real budget? Not a Sci-Fi channel movie budget but, ya know ... a respectable wide release feature film budget. How does it look this bad?

Yes his hand should shatter on contact with that much force at that speed. Unless he has super endurance and strength he shouldn't be smacking Apocalypse around like a ragdoll.

Made in SyFy.

He's a budak bodoh 4 u.

torrent when?

No the dick sucking was about a different quicksilver scene

>One foot gets caught in mud
>His entire body becomes slow

>BvS and Troll Doomsday
>CW and Bubble head
>X-Men and this
Where does the budget go?

budak bodohs will be budak bodohs

>someone unironically thinks that was awesome

ah, to be 13 again

Bubble head?

Are Marveldrones autists?
They keep posting the same 3-5 pictures multiple times a day and think anyone gives a shit.

Capeshit is shit regardless of score.

Tony was a floating head during the Iron Man scenes.

Dcucks post the same stale pastas and photos 3-5 times a day, we have to be fair.

It's impressive how noticeably bad the CGI was whenever Tony retracted his helmet.

YOU FIGHT LIKE A YOUNGER MAN

>walking during "speed mode"

How does it work?

speed walk

>rehash of a meme scene
>presents super speed as basically a time slow power
I hate that shit

How is that tentacle thing as fast as he is?

Why is Apocalypse able to catch his last punch? Even if he's not running surely his arm also moves super fast

I don't know. What I do know is Netflix Capekino avoids that shit. It's the only comic stuff I can stomach.

This isn't even the worst looking part of the movie

See: wolverine running like a retard into the snow

>Superspeed as time slow
But that's technically what it is, just from the other point of view.

Biggest knock on the x-men movies is how cheap they look

goddamnit you guys have terrible cars.

Did the rape scene leak?

Apocalypse has superhuman reflexes and teleportation. The scene is just for le cool quicksilver slow-mo bullshit.

No

>budak bodoh
what did he mean by this ?

Which is interesting, considering it wasn't CG.

There seems to be some parts of the scenes edited out. When they focus on his eyes the scene is longer and you can see Apocalypse adapting to the superspeed.

And the QS scene is the sweet dreams one, not this one.

I think he is ALWAYS in "speed mode". He can't turn it on and off.

I WAS BETRAYED FOR THIS?!

Nothing held back

i like that guy

his superpower lends itself well for cinematic action scenes.

Actually he is only defeated by a Cosmic entity and Magneto on steroids combo.

I think he is actually one of the most powerful villains in movies until we finally see what Thanos is capable off. He also even had higher mental power than Xavier.

His power level was so high they had to rely on Apocalypse not using his powers and being retarded for him to be defeated.

ah, I see Apocalypse still looks stupid.

>tfw we will never have capeshit as good as the first 6 minutes of TDKR again

I need more spoilers, OP.

He is the best part of the movie. And he is actually menacing unlike the comic book counter part since AoA 20 years ago.

I prefer the super speed movements be done in super speed, cool fast motion action not slow everyone down. It's very lazy
MCU Quicksilver might have been a waste but his super speed action was for me better

Cocainum and Israel

He has both. As the MCU one had both too.

Dont get the current leak yet.

The audio is in Spanish only and the movie cuts off right before the final battle.

Wait for 1-2 days max for the HDTS and not some cam .

For you.

>Wastes all that time punching him.
>Doesn't just snap his neck and incredible high speed.

God, I hate how Speedsters are portrayed sometimes. They literally need no fighting training, if they want to kill someone they can just break their neck.

force = mass × acceleration

Which cosmic entity?

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

latin spanish or shit spanish?

That looks extremely painful

Yeah that's exactly why he's fucking asking.

If he's not super strong than the force on his hands from every one of his sped up punches should break his bones.

it doesn't matter

*teleports behind you*

*snaps neck*

Phoenix, actual Phoenix.

Jokes on you, exactly 30 seconds later they cut Apocalypse's neck beheading him...and it does nothing, because its a bad idea and Apocalypse is way above neck snappings.

TELL THAT TO ZOD"S SNAPPED NECK

Phoenix

"WE'RE FIGHTING A GOD"
Gets owned by Quick and Salsa
Puny God

Post psylocke bouncing and jiggling

Where did you find this op? is there a torrent up?

But Quick gets REKT in this scene, and Salsa is literally above gods with her Phoenix power.

He is anything but Puny. Plot induced Retardation, sure. But he levels a whole city by just raising his hand. And no, he doesnt "destroys a few buildings" like Zod and Superman did. He destroys a whole city and uses the scrap to make a huge ass pyramid. By just waving his hands.

QS was OP as fuck once you see the Sweet Dreams scene and yet he is defeated like a chump.

Marvelfags actually believe this

UUUU

if you put it like that, he also should break his legs just by starting to run

I must see this movie.

The final moment of the Battle was taken from DBZ Gohan(prof x) fights alone againts Cell(apocalipse) the Zwarriors(xmen) help him when he is losing Vegeta(magneto) comes in and shoots againts Cell too and when they´re about to lose Gohan(profx) ask for help and Goku(Jean) helps to deliver the final hit erasing Cell so he can´t regen anymore

Civil war had some of the shittiest cgi I've ever seen in a marvel movie, tony and spiderman looked like they came out of a game am i the only one who thought this

youtube.com/watch?v=SBOj04v4eAw

why is there not even a camrip out yet

judging just by trailers, civil war's horrible photography overwhelms any other visual issue it could have. an all-time-low for a hollywood big-budget production.

This would be way funnier without the text bubbles

Too bad DBZ didn't end right then and there.

Why is Storm evil in this?

OK, so let me get this right.
The last 2 movies were OK, and the old director decided to come back and shoot the 3rd one because this was an already "established" and succesful new trilogy after the one he destroyed, and what he does is create garbage and reuse the Phoenix in the way people first complained about? wew
it seems not even the talent of fassbender or macavoy can save a movie if it has a shit director

any leaks of the mansion rescue scene?

Bryan Singer actually had only ever directed good X-Men movies.
You're thinking of Brett Ratner.

this, where is op getting the source?

WE WUZ STORM N SHIIIIIEEEET

If he has the speed to attack Apocalypse like this, I don't know how something could hold his leg.
And how did Apocalypse stopped a punch this fast?

I am tired with speedsters inconsistancy, I'm also looking at you Flash.

First Class was by Matthew Vaugh, DOFP was by Bryan Singer

who cares about the Wolverine movies

is this some shitty tv show from 2006?

Apoc looks like a small guy