huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/04/brazil-wants-its-reidents_n_251116.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO

IN

kek

DESIGNATED

BIN

7-1

Brazil is considered third world right? Because you're all fucking disgusting and inferior.

>Mexicans pretending the same isn't true in Mexico

I heard about this, is this just a Brazilian thing or South America in general?

it's common in all of Latin America, but especially extended in Argentina and Brazil

It happens in all of Latin America, except the areas with a very high human development index (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay). Especially in Mexico, such a low HDI.

some people do it here in the usa cause we fear blocking the toilet

all latin america, spic plumbing cant handle toilet paper getting flushed

>le ebin bin xDDDDD

nice dubs

Haha, fuck.

Better stay away from beans during my trip.

Argentineans even have 'poop knives', used to cut up large turds into smaller peaces so shit doesn't clog the toilet

Can vouch for this. I stayed in a 4 star hotel in La Plata for work and they had this weird fucking knife thing next to the toilet... Had no idea what it was for until I checked out. Fucking savages!

I'm sure his is done by 99% of people down of the American border. I always prefer to flush the paper down the toilet, but when I take a big load and have to use a lot of paper, I throw some in the bin. It's true that our plumbing is not pretty good.
But at least we use toilets, however, unlike people from a certain Asian nation.

Try and tell me that white privilege doesn't exist.

I'm more worried about what happens after you flush the toilet sensei.

>Those poor athletes who have to compete in that (literal) crap.

>white privilege doesn't exist
t. your post

nobody is coming.
we are watching the disaster unfold from a safe distance.

>white privilege is indoor plumbing

Holy shit, that really looks like Bangladesh.
Perhaps they WILL win a lot of gold medals this year after all.

Instead of blowing billions on hosting the Olympics and the World Cup, how about fixing your plumbing Brazil.

When the poo bin is full, do you dump it straight into the ocean?

Are you being serious or just joking? I have two buddies that visited Brazil (one had a gf from Brazil, the other a best friend from Brazil) and neither of them said anything about that

spotted the low test nu-male

why

do they really have to compete in the ocean for the olympics..what about like simulated ocean incited..

Wait, are you telling me we're the only ones that do this?

Wait, are you telling us that this is real life in Brazil?

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeeenus peanus! :D hahah

what did he find? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Yes

OFFICIAL POO IN BIN LIST

wheredoiputthepaper.com/

why not just poo straight in the bin?

What the fuck

Stop it.

like you dont do the same shit you filthy pieces of mexcrement
we stand together brazilian bros

my spic family does this. I don't, but I still have to sit next to a shit bin while I shit

I've flushed copious amounts of shitty paper in some countries on that list that say POO IN BIN.
Am I nothing but a careless 1st world A-hole?
Really makes you think.
About poos.

>shitbins for the shitskins

same here kek i wonder if i fucked plumbing up

>tfw not born in 3rd world shitbin
>tfw hygiene isn't even much of a priority but at least I'm not cutting up my turds

On another note Brazillians also pee in the shower. Even their goverment promotes it.

huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/04/brazil-wants-its-reidents_n_251116.html

These poo in bin threads have really captured the imaginations of 1st world spee posters.
>taking shitposting to a whole new level

kill yourself for that

Kek

I'm so glad I was born in a prosperous first world western european country

Nice try, Russia.

Nice try Timor.

I bet you poo in bins, Portugal, you dirty cunt.

you know you're living in an awful shit country if you can't flush down your toilet paper

feels privileged being western european, man

>There dashed clever these Germans. In all but the very oddest of cases you can flush the paper down the toilet. Germans are poo-obsessed, so bear in mind that their toilets have little shelves or slopes at the back so, before you flush (presumably several times to shift everything in some cases) you can have a good old look at your producings. Lovely.

This is weirder tbqh

Explain yourself Germany, why do you have poo-observation terraces in your loo?

>Be Bavarian
>Get shot
Enjoying these Rapefugees yet, Alois?

A FUCKING SHITTING BIN

third world country

>7-1

The whole "poop paper in bin" issue was imposed by us Spaniards in south America. During the XVI century people in Spain used to shit in dry buckets (known as "el cubo de caca") therefore they used to throw paper away in another bucket, named "el cubo de papel". It wasn't until the XIX century when Spanish people started washing away their shit with water, copying this technique from the French soldiers that were in the Peninsula during the French invasion.
In south America many countries still use "el cubo de caca" as a reminiscence of the late colonialism and a reminder of their roots.

pedro.... are you saying its teh mexicans'fault?

No one fucking does it here stfu.

>el cubo de caca

So what you're saying is...

When i was in the Phillipines i had to do this. Except when i was at a fancy hotel or in the upper class shopping district.

What? I thought everybody did this.

I've seen it done at home, at school, at uni and at work...

POO

>el cubo de caca

IN

BIN

We do this too. Fucking shithole.

Lucky guy. Usually when i go to the toilet in the Phillies they dont have toilet paper to begin with. or a bin. or a seat.

Israel is also a poo bin nation.

I still don't know if this is a meme or not, it sounds so silly.

This is what happens when you prematurely abandon yr coloniser.

>Spain is a bit of a mix. In most cities and beach resorts you can flush the paper. Although you might be asked specifically to use a bin, in which case, do. If you're out in the countryside and stuck in a refugio bury it or burn it. If you're using a camp site, follow the instructions (although if in doubt, flush).

What the fuck?

It's not a meme, you can see those bins from time in Russia too, nobody has them at home tho.

wait, dont you?
the best option is to pee in the bathroom sink.

Shitpapering in an epic bin

>[gets beheaded]

>It happens in all of Latin America, except the areas with a very high human development index (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay).
Why would you lie in the internet? Why would you lie in an anonymous forum?

>flush less down the toilet
>sewage runoff is still out of control

>brazil

kek

also

>7 - 1

never forget putos.

For all you guys coming to Sup Forums for the Olympics:

Here in Sup Forums we throw toilet paper in a bin, we accumulate our urine in jars, and we have arrays of collections of our stools. This is because we never leave our room.

India
>Oddly, the internet tells me that there are more mobile phones in india than toilets; I wonder what the ratio is in the UK.

>el cubo de caca

These are the public toilets near my work.

I actually make a point of going in for a piss sometimes.

> tfw my turds are so big they get stuck in the toilet from time to time

Grill here btw

the thing about a slope or raised platform at the bottom of the toilet is a myth. The fact is there to prevent the splash back of toilet water on your ass when your poo splashes into the water. the whole thing about examining the poo is bullshit

>worsttoiletinscotland.jpeg

that's a distressing amount of foliage

10 years ago in Poland it also was common in some shitholes 1-star hotels, filthy gas stations or something

>South American plumbing

i've had to do this when i've had a holiday on greek islands too

you kinda get used to it

what is a refugio? and do i pronounce it like Re-Fru-io

the fuck is this? a scale?

My grans house in Canada had a poo bin. Worst shit ever.

poop weighers. If your poop is over a certain weight that the plumbing is rated to handle, then you bin it, and vice a versa

Refuge in portuguese and it's pronounced "hay-FOO-zhyoo"