Itt post girls you know irl, other anons comment what they'd do to her. pic related

itt post girls you know irl, other anons comment what they'd do to her. pic related

previous thread:

Let's get it started!

Really wanna take her out to the woods holding her hand and lift off that tank top

I'd love to fuck her in the pool, I bet she's gorgeous naked and soaking wet

What WOULD you do?
>10/10 tits btw

Then what would you do?

To the user who posted her

Have you ever sniffed her used panties?

I met her in a Junior Lifeguard program. I saw her in a swimsuit soaking wet every day all summer. Shit was cash.

forgot pic

Find a nice grassy spot (or whatever) and make love to her with absolutely no thought of pulling out

you can't say that and not show them

She would love that, she loves hot cum in her tight pussy

lol 10/10 tits BS i see zits on her tits bro
unless that's your thing?

she posted this today

What about her sister?

I don't have any pics unfortunately, but if you happen to know of a way to see hack into someone's sent and received snapchat pictures I'm sure I could find something

God she's so pretty. 10/10 girlfriend material. Wish I could have had a chance with her.

nah

i kno right?

tell me

More of the second from left to right?

youve posted this at least 3 times. got any others?

Are you telling me that none of you would want to fuck any of these girls? Jesus.

She's a little bitchy sometimes, but she's so goddamn hot it makes up for it

man i'd love mount her right there and pump her pussy full of cum, then just keep on fucking her hard until I cum again. make her my breeding sow

Sister has a great body but not as cute

Holy shit you're a needy little faggot. Stop nagging.

Is that a dude with long hair?

This girl isn't as good you mean??

I don't wanna be a faggot, but could this girl get a reply or two?

She's the biggest slut in the grade. Of course I do.

>I don't wanna be a faggot
Too late

and I'll keep posting until an user tells me what he would do to her

Well yeah, that's the sister, right? I think is a LOT prettier

Well I am OP, so fugg

Okay good, just wanted to make sure. Tanktop sister is definitely waaaayyyy hotter.

Nice tell something about her

i would start by burning her crocs

No one likes your bitches. Get over it. Move on.

I've gotten replies to all but that one

She allegedly sent nudes in... The seventh grade. My friend actually got one and then deleted it because he's a pussy.(Pictured: two different sluts)

My girlfriend.
I don't have nudes but will answer any question.
Also what would you do to her ?

She always has that knowing air about her of "I'm so hot I make 8/10s feel bad about their looks"
I actually heard a girl at a party talking about when she hangs out with this girl she feels bad about herself

Who is she

Wrinkled forehead already. Yikes. She's not going to age well.

What a slut keep them coming

>My girlfriend.
>I don't have nudes
Yeah, okay....

I thought I made it clear I didn't know her

Have you ever seen a human being before? Everyone's forehead folds like that when they make that face

Fucking lol.

anyone got more of this slut from the other thread?

God fucking damn....moar!!!

hot, moar?

>reassurance.jpeg
>file not found

Thank you user

i'd pull that tank top off then put a large ball gag in her mouth so that ash she tried to mumble moan and speak her saliva would dribble down her chin and over her chest and on her tits. I'd zip- tie her hands tightly behind her back so that the ties dug into her wrists. Then I'd put a noose around her neck and put a stool under her so that she had to stand on her tippy toes to keep from hanging herself. When she's at her weakest and most vulnerable I'd grope and massage her breasts in giant rough kneading handfuls letting her nipples slip tightly between my fingers.

thoughts?

she sounds fucking insufferable
i hate girls like this

Post again. File deleted.

From the other thread. user bailed

Jesus dude. I like it. Write more.

Nothing a good dicking won't fix

Here we have tanslut from that photo. Used to have double d's in eighth grade but burned through so much fat that now she only has an average set of tits, but a great ass.

She's not actually annoying, it's just that she knows she's hot as hell

what a pity, shes cute. could cum for her

I wouldn't say she's hot as hell, but I certainly wouldn't pass up bending her over in that boat.

Why does she think that? Her face loks kind of downsy. She's like a 6. Maybe there's just a lot of ugly chicks where you live.

Right. Amazing ass. No pics though.

One more I saved

I think he said her name is Britney

But, my hope is that tanslut is growing them back. Her body was built to fuck and it won't let her run off those tits.

moar pictures then I'll tell you what else id do

Girl on the left.

What would you do to her? Used to have brilliant double d's