When I was about to pull out my GF wrapped her legs around me and stole my precious seed

When I was about to pull out my GF wrapped her legs around me and stole my precious seed

What do Sup Forums? She was not on the pill

Pic related

Lovely pic. Moar??

she already fucked you over, keep busting in her

Prepare for that sweet baby, or prepare to pay child support, or kill yourself you wanted to fuck her so bad but didn't wanna wear a condom? Own up to your actions. Fucking moron...

dumbass she's already pregnant and trying to trap your ass

Hahahaha idiot even if you pull out it is a flip of a coin, didnt you learn anything in school? Oh wait it seems you were banging your gf then...

morning after pill

At least she's reasonably hot. I wouldn't mind knocking that up. MOAR.

Congrats.
Becoming a father is a great thing!

I wouldent pull out either shes fine as fuck OP. Pound her like a savage or pass dat number to me.

You're fucked. If she gets pregnant, she'll fuck you over. always pry their legs off or just fucking stop if they do that. She's trying to fuck you over for life

Mor

Kiss whatever plans you had for the next 18 years goodbye, dumbass

>b8

is this girl me, in female form. i have that exact mole in the exact spot. this shatters my universe. i have a hot body as a girl. show me my feet. soles specifically

Run nigga

that's rape user call the cops

nice.

my nigga, shes cute. she looks best with the glasses on though. which is weird because i dont normally like them.

oh nvm, got confused on which thread i was in. well post more soles then lol