So this woman twice my age is the new manager where i work amd she been hiting on me...

So this woman twice my age is the new manager where i work amd she been hiting on me. Like the signs are extremely obvious. But i dont care much for milfs. What do i do Sup Forums?

Pic unrelated but looks like her

I would just take her offer. It's about time you lost your virginity.

Dumping this

>But i dont care much for milfs.

Then just be honest and tell her what a colossal faggot you are, she'll leave you alone.

Shit or get off the toilet, son.

Do your duty and fuck that booty

Just do your work and give her some attention from time to time. That's it.

Not much you can do. Unless she does anything reprimandable, you just do you. Unfortunately, you're not a woman and she's not a man or you could use muh patriarchy and get her fired, with a promotion to boot.

Just fuck the shit out of her, you dumb retard. MILF are awesome in bed.

Haha. But im not

Maybe she can teach you? And you will call her sensei.

Thats good advice user

Also im like some next level cringe of a white boy. So wtf she is hitting on me anyway is confusing

Are you absolutely, positively, 100% sure she's hitting on you? Maybe she's just being personable.

Give us some examples of the stuff she does to flirt with you.

Either she's toying with you or you're so pathetic you're hypersensitivity to social interaction has caused you to misinterpret everything.

You seem innocent and inexperienced. Some people just love turning those who are pure into as dirty as they are themselves. Or it's just because you're inexperienced and you will try harder because of that - and maybe she wants to have a taste of what you have.

She leaned over me when i was sitting and rested her breasts on me and asked me if i had any plans for the evening. But like the fag i am i said i was busy with family issues

this guy has been brain washed
poor guy has fallen victim to a lack of confidence due to being white in america. Man the fuck up. Stop making white people look bad.

She did it in a very koi way

Is they the only think?
Also twice your age what are we talking, 16 and 32, 20 and 40 or like 40 and 80 because me the older you are the worse it is

This is now a cringe thread

>youre making the master race look like a bunch of cucked kikes.. man up son

OP is disillusion

Also most of the other guys i work with are like "have you got her number yet" or "have you fucked yet". I asked a fucking chad at my work and he said that she was obviously going out of her way to hit on her

Ha, my anatomy teacher did that to me as well when she was showing me deeper layers of muscles in the book. But she just did that - no asking about my plans. I think it might be a slight crush on you just because you're young. That's all there is to it.

Just older then the first option

>Seduce milf
>Fuck for days/minutes
>Greentextit
>???

>don't care for milfs
I've always wondered what it's like to have low test.

If it's like 17 34 or something I would honestly say get into it, you're not going to marry her so who cares and you can gain a wealth of experience from an older woman but the real question is, is she attractive?

30 year old milf?
You better smash OP

Her body is a solid 8/10 but her face is 5/10

8/10 is pretty fucking good the face doesn't matter so much depending on position haha just do it man its not gunna matter in 5 years and you'll get to pump some slut full of your goo

Ill keep that in mind. But im sure ill fuck it up some how by how much of a beta fag i am

Possibility I guess, what job is it and do you give a fuck if eventually you have a falling out with her and she fucks with you at work her being your boss might get messy

make sure to touch her hips shoulders

I work at a cinema

Dude fuck her while you watch 50 shades of grey 2 ot whatever, she is older so she will lose her shit about it and suck you dry hahaha

anyone know who this is?

ur mum

Leigh Darby

You don't need to be good at sex. Just let her use your dick to get off.

good shit. thanks

im not a bastard child like you who doesnt know what my own mother looks like.