What happened to the other twin? Surely she's not a trainwreck like Lindsay

What happened to the other twin? Surely she's not a trainwreck like Lindsay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Px_5WbXy7o
youtube.com/watch?v=lhPnqEOZafw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she is resting comfortably in my basement

Let her go. She can still salvage the family name.

Disney gave her to Dan Schneider. she wasnt seen again.

the British one was better

yeah I never got why lohan never even talks about her twin. they could have been the next olsens or something. probably had a falling out of some kind

no way. lohan completely outclasses in cuteness that mounstruous mills chick

Great get but no way man, the British one has that early 60s charm, those golden-age Disney vibes you can't get better than that. A magical film from start to finish.

Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider

Somewhere out there a 26 year old Lindsey Lohan never spoiled by drugs and partying has her perfect C cup breasts, round and firm...yet soft with surprising bounce and gorgeous red hair covered by a baseball hat with a long pony tail behind it. She is at the mall trying on hoodies at the gap, 60% off sale, you catch her eye and she looks blankly at you, consumed with thought about buying some her bright red freckles illuminated by the overhead lighting, look like rubies in the sunshine.

You try to summon up your courage to talk to her but she goes to the checkout, you notice her tight jeans covering her surprisingly tight and nice Irish sized ass and 3" thigh gap as she faces the cashier.

A associate asked "can I help you today sir?" You are momentarily distracted and once you dismiss the clerk you notice she is gone.

You rush off to find her but you can't find her anywhere. You just saw Lindsey Lohan's twin sister, content in the fact you saw literally the most beautiful woman who has ever walked the planet.

>26 year old lindsay lohan with breasts

yeah not interested

She dieded. :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=-Px_5WbXy7o

loli lindsay was so fucking cute

90% of those freckles went melanoma.

Whats the matter? Does a woman with an intellect and desire above a 10 year old intimidate you?

yes

where did it go so horribly wrong.

Paris Hilton was secretly jealous and intentionally contributed yo fucking her shit up.

That sucks. Mid-20s is the start of a woman's sexual peak.

dicks
lots of dicks, and some cockes

eight to twelve is the real sweet spot

>Mid-20s
heh

>Mid-20s is the start of a woman's sexual peak.
what the fuck does sexual peak even mean? it's like a non-statement.

This was a cute movie.

6-7*

> its a kids movie loved by pedos episode

Honestly though, if you wouldn't tap loli Lindsey, you're probably gay.

This begs the question. Who was her first sexual experiences with? Older producers and film crew is my bet.

i want to go with the romantic option of dennis quaid that played her handsome dad.

There's no way you become a successful female actor, looking as good as Lindsay did, without sucking a few cocks.

Someone got in there, you can bet on that.

Did anybody fap to her first "movie" sex scene in I Know Who Killed Me?

Tbh, the biological clock gets louder. If she desires your genes, she will fuck you to death or pregnancy.

I had a neighbor who was Lilo with an extra 200lbs. I tried everything and would have married her and then weight guilted her to Lohan size.

ah, so they're just really horny/desperate. too bad it doesn't make them more attractive than their teenage counterparts.

hollywood really is a terrible place

>extra 200lbs
woah

Yep. Other than the extra person she had a cute face, but horrible personality.

Also Lindsay in Herbie is best Lindsay.

I'd forgotten what she looked like.
Now I'm even sadder than usual.

She was super hot. I remember when she made girls jealous with little to no effort.

Where the fuck is her nip?

>Dat scene where she was braless in the tight blue shirt.

Yes
I liked the sleazy "strip" scene too

I remember when some guys on the Entensity.net forums managed to get her phone number and called her up asking her to have more nip-slips in future(she'd just had one of her earlier ones back when seeing her tits was a dream of most guys).
She got pissed and hung up.

I hope the pure, forgotten twin was the one that got naked in the lake.

Hilary Duff or Linsday Lohan...

Yesssssssssssss

Prime lohan

Hilary
She's just gotten hotter over time, and is still doing well

Dunno. They are/were nice though.

>watching this movie as a kid
>tfw getting funny feelings at this scene when she says "but, naked"
>tfw still do, but in my benis
youtube.com/watch?v=lhPnqEOZafw

Cusacks reaction kek

I liked Hillary's old teeth. The falsies doesn't ruin her though.

Lindsay was THE game changer for muh dick though.

mein gott.

It strange that there a people who are too young to remember that she was THE hot goddess back in the mean girls-herbie days

>butt naked

Didn't watch the scene or know the movie but if they're betting that she has to jump into the lake...but naked, that makes sense.

She totally was though. Right after was Miley, but she didn't have anything on LL.

She was so perfect.

I imagine following her into her descent was a blast. The sex, drugs and parties probably went on for days.

>ywn save lindsay from a life of hollywood depravity and make an honest woman out of her

I don't think she wanted to be saved. Also whats up with that pic? Shopped to look pregnant?

Actually, I just would want to fuck her like no tomorrow like everybody else. No saving, Captain Virginity

She was in a movie.

She looks great there anyway. She bought into the lip injection fad and ruined her mouth though.

She's a qt in glasses desu.

I have my LL collection on the pc. So were going to have to deal with some image.jpgs for now.

>gets naked past her prime

Still p good doe

>friendly reminder she will sell herself if you're rich enough
How much do you think she whores herself out for?

hiding her busted vagina was a good idea lol

Would be even better if Playboy didn't put up so many effects on the picture and make-up on her. Perhaps her own demand, of course

You get far hotter, younger, and less freckly bitches for a fraction of the price.

I'm very out of the loop on 'high-class' whores, so, 50 a night is reasonable?

What you're actually paying for is your chance to join the degradation and dehumanization of Lindsay Lohan, which is like a historic event

what movie is this?

How about the filename?

Don't watch it

i want to go swimming with 11 year old butt-naked lindsay

Supposedly her little sister has a sex tape.