It looks like you're are building this wall, Mexico, sorry. This is for the benefit of both our great nations...

It looks like you're are building this wall, Mexico, sorry. This is for the benefit of both our great nations. Don't bother trying to tunnel under it because we will stop you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbyhbLR0u0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be american get shot

>we will stop you

Someone hasn't seen Jurassic Park

Fence's already half finished

> tfw you realize the Texas-Mexican border is literally a river

That fucking American education system is really doing me wonders.

A moot would be more effective than a wall

rio grande, you know swim so the get their shirts wet

It's going to be a wall. Trump says so. A fence can be crossed easily. People have done it. You were just swayed by the fake news media and the fake news crisis.

Is this where the term 'wetback' comes from?

possibly

>It's going to be a wall. Trump says so.

What is the American name for the river, though?

A moat* I mean

Your government is more than willing to negotiate a deal with Trump. He said so when he addressed the nation in a press conference this morning. You're building that wall.

>my tax dollars will fund this

i didn't ask for this. This is a waste of funds. Could be better allocated towards scientific research.

Rio grande

>Your government is more than willing to negotiate a deal with Trump.
>He said so

I hopped across it a year ago. River is barely running at times because Mexico and the US use so much water.

Nope. It's because during prohibition Mexicans would carry alcohol across and when they had to run from the police/local sheriff some of the bottles would usually break (or have already been broken).

Do you want illegal migrants coming over here to take your jobs? This is needed. Besides, Mexico is paying for the wall.

Laugh all you want, bro, you're still paying for the wall.

That is the Mexican name for it. What is the American name for it?

mexico literally invited to trump and told him to his face they aren't paying for the damn wall. Trump can push for taxes on imports but this will probably strain our relationship further and push mexico closer to china.

Given it's in Texas it's probably something like Big Ass River Grahnday

Except he said the exact opposite. He said Mexico most likely won't directly pay for the wall so they have to force them with taxes.

Go ahead and flee to China all you want. You're still going to reimburse us the money. It's funny how you suspect you have options.

Either way, Mexico is still paying for the wall.

They already pay for 12 million illegals

In the future, you'll pay for more.

>push them towards China
1. This is a fallacious argument. Essentially the "you're either with us or against us" fallacy.
2. Mexico is never doing that.

why would I flee to china? Are you retarded or something?

>mfw ameridumbs think mexico paying for that stupid wall, but in reality its coming from us citizens taxes

reeeeeeee

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS

Mexico doesn't have a choice. They are paying for the wall.

But Mexico already held trade talks with China to increase trade between the two nations. Call it a fallacy all you wants, it's literally happening right now.

[Citation needed]

Tariffs are a direct tax on Mexicans, and an indirect tax on Americans.

Either way, we need a wall.

>Mexico is never doing that.
We already did
>Mexico doesn't have a choice. They are paying for the wall.
Pic related

Stay mad, Juan. Your country is building the wall.

Probably Rio Grande as well, you kept all the Spanish names

Mexico trading with China has been happening since 1540.

That's a literal fearmongering fallacy. You have much better and more logical arguments against tariffs on Mexico than that

Does America have to bitchslap you hard before you build the wall? We're used to slapping around our womenfolk so we can provide this for you.

There's no way you're not just shitposting/trolling now.

Youre seriously telling me you're not upset your tax dollars will go to fund this retarded crap?

You probably from the midwest on welfare. You just gotta be. Fucking fed babbys.

>American tax dollars pay for the wall
>Mexicans are hired to build the wall because they are cheap labor
Wait a minute, I think Mexico tricked us!

If the wall keeps their disgusting degeneracy away from us then I'm up for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbyhbLR0u0A

Mexico is literally a US ally on its border. China is halfway across the world. Them trading more is completely meaningless.

Economic necessity dictates trade. Not politics.

By that logic, North Korea and South Korea are close allies.

There's going to be a big, beautiful gate to allow us to proselytize for the church of the BBC.

Why don't Americans just conquer >pic related? They get extra land and don't have to make their wall ridiculously long.

>Mexico or the UN would stop them
Yeah, sure. The only thing that would stop them is a lack of will/energy on America's part. Is that what we should expect from President Trump? Low energy plans?

China would step in and buttfuck us.

>adding millions of non white voters to the country

Walls or fences never stopped Mexicans. Up to you if you if you want to spend money to nothing Trump.

Why don't you help build da wall? It'll be a good exercise for you to lose weight and you'll be remembered as one of the brave Erecters of the Great Wall of America. There will be a town by the wall in Arizona after your name.

Why would we not want the entire peninsula of Baja California?

It is quite obvious that these newly conquered lands will be U.S. territory and thus its inhabitants will not have voting rights.

>be mexican
>get disparado
how this makes you feel?

>Why would we not want the entire peninsula of Baja California?

I was wondering the same thing. If it is because it is nothing but mountainous undevelopable land then why would this matter when we have plenty of unincorporated islands in the Pacific Ocean that have 0 inhabitants.

AAAAAAALLLLLLLL OF IT

>By that logic, North Korea and South Korea are close allies.

What? Are you being retarded? Reread my post.

The US is Mexico's ally. China can't help Mexico in a war because of distance. Hence there's no reason to fear Mexico leaving us