Wat up punk ass wite bois U fixing too git a race war mothafukas

Wat up punk ass wite bois U fixing too git a race war mothafukas

I fidding to pop a cap on yo bitch ass niggas after I fuk yo wite bitch honkey cracker

I a real chicago street nigga don't fuk wit me site bois fukkin pig racist mothafukas get ready cracka

Troll during the day, idiot, people will have more creative responses then.

ooh, bait. noiceeeeeee

Dat trigger discipline.
And lack of nigger discipline.

you're doing no credit to your race you porch monkey faggots

I'm not too worried
Shit prolly took 12 hours to proofread by a bunch of niggers and is still a grammatical abortion

Niggers can't shoot or even read straight smh

Niggers

I'm impressed their fingers are off the triggers.

u mad black boi?

Bait

I imagine the big in red making pop pop noises and having facial ticks for some reason.

i support their second amendment rights

I'd kill the one on the right first just because his bitch ass look. that is all.

>trigger discipline
These are just gentlemen of color.

that post op tranny almost looks passable

Wow, those guns look real. But those niggers look fake.

wtf that dick is huge. why even bother when there's men like this walking around

Who knew niggers liked airsoft.
Huh.

>black people
>trigger discipline

>Wat up punk ass wite bois U fixing too git a race war mothafukas
>I fidding to pop a cap on yo bitch ass niggas after I fuk yo wite bitch honkey cracker
>I a real chicago street nigga don't fuk wit me site bois fukkin pig racist mothafukas get ready cracka
This is the worst bait I've seen in years.
You don't misspell words enough, not the right ones, you form normal sentences and you capitalize very well.
You must be a white 20 year old who went to college and imagines this is how "gangsta's" write their posts on Sup Forums.
Lame.

you mad?

wow. shes attractive, and with a nigger. FUck my lIfe

That he's abducted and been raping that white girl for a whole year? Just look at the happiness in her face.

Roody poos

let's keep it real

niggas like that dont use the internet outside of twitter, youtube, and nike.com

you're on Sup Forums faggot

Low quality bait faggot. Try harder.

You know seeing this bait spammed on Sup Forums reminds me of an ironic situation from a year ago.
>17 year old, mexifag, recently moved away from bad neighborhood and stopped banging to focus on school after two of my best friends were killed at a shooting at a party
> Walking home from store with some Doritos and a few bottles of calypso lemonade
> Black dude, maybe 19, 20 runs up to me with a gun and starts yelling
>"EMPTY YOUR POCKETS, RUN YO SHIT BLAH BLAH"
>make up b.s. to distract him
> "hey man you can have the iphone, I just saw it on the sidewalk, I didn't think anyone would come looking for it
> Dude gets interested
> reaching into my right pocket with my right hand (I'm a leftie) dude doesn't know I always carry a knife on me
>with his head turned I swing on him with that left and hit him so hard in the mouth my hand gets a gash from hitting his teeth
>immediately use my other hand to stab his arm, with the guns aiming at the ground , place my leg behind him and trip him backwards
>run up to him while he's on the ground and kick him right in the nose , flips over, put my knee on his back like I seen cops do to my friends a million times
>shit Idk wtf I'm doing, he's squirming about to get free
>put both knees on his back, basically kneeling on his back like he was a mat (aye bars)
>grab the gun and he starts crying, blood staining the ground

con't.

> "don't kill me man, I didn't mean it, the guns not even real, just let me go I'm sorry, i swear I'll never do it again
>MFW it's a BB gun painted all black
> get so damn mad I was scared to die, nearly pissing myself over this faggot with a BB gun
> grab the "gun" by the barrel and slam it twice into his head, dude just starts groaning slipping in and out of consciousness
>check his pockets. Samsung Galaxy , house keys, and wallet with like $22. Think about taking it, but I want this dude to know Id rather fuck him over than rob him like he tried to do me
>Tie his shoes together and throw them on light post like a bad 1980s cliché gang movie
>smash phone on the ground until screen shatters, pry off the back for keks, take out money , rip it in half and stuff in his sock, take wallet, take out drivers license game stop card menswarehouse b.s. and just throw it in the sewer , with his keys and back cover to phone

Never heard from or saw that guy again. Don't even think twice about "thug black teens" in public now, most are bitch made, guaranteed.

It is not a potential "race war". It is the aspiration that the human race will finally eradicate the negroidal infestation of our planet.

Make all negroidal species extinct.

Niggers trying to look gangsta yet smiling and shit.

bitch

Hmmm 3 niggers all showing trigger disclipine. 10/10 Photoshop. Well done user

Op is definitely a virgin white