There going 0-16

there going 0-16

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballfocus.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bay area fag here. Switched over to the Raiders this year. Fuck all that lol it's gonna be at least 10 years before we get good now

*they're

Wrong.

over/under for games until he is fired?
Im giving him 7

they have a chance against most of the NFC South teams, could win the opener against the Rams, and could probably beat the Bears

2-14 to 4-12

Are the niners really this dumpster fire? In other threads it's like you guys think you're the Browns.

49ers are in the same boat as the Browns. Will be that way for a while

Why though? I honestly don't pay much attention to that franchise. I know chip is a meme coach but how bad is it really?

Shouldn't have cut based Hayne.

On defense, front seven and secondary are both mediocre at best

On offense, 49ers have the worst receivers, the worst QBs, and the worst OL (other than their LT) in the NFL. At RB, Hyde is promising but he's always hurt

nah, we'll win maybe 4 games

The 49ers have basically zero talent on the entire team.

San Francisco 49ers projected 2016 offense with 2015 grades
profootballfocus.com

the'ir

>Gabbert

Jesus fucking Christ I'm so sorry.

>gabbert

well at least they made one good decision already

still better than kaepershit

>starting Gabbert rather than signing Tebow for similar output and infinite more publicity
At the very least hopefully can sign Foles

if you live in SF the raiders are your nearby local team

>Harbaugh
>good

He took over a LOADED team. They were filled with stars from years of shitty seasons and high draft picks. It's rather amazing that before him they had even been so terrible with such a great team, especially on defense. He by all means SHOULD have wons owls with that team.

>gets to the super bowl and loses right away
>next year loses conference chip game
>misses playoffs next year

Great coaches build teams up. He literally took this one down. He took a stacked team and steadily made it worse over his career. He may be good at calling plays, but he's apparently horrible at developing players/teams. Why do people act like he was even decent?

>record improves significantly the very season they pick him up
>takes them to the NFC championship (where their retarded punt returner singlehandedly blows the game) and the SB the very next year
>meanwhile nolan and singletary were doing fuck all

gee I wonder

>meme team with a meme coach not memeing their way to a 5-11 season

top kek. sure is nfl casual in here

>tfw Seattle BTFO the nanners again
I honestly preferred it when SF went in with some hope

Rams cut Nick Foles. Imagine if Chip picked him up with the 49ers? I mean, can he beat out Blaine Gabbert?

Harbaugh has built up every team he's been coach of. He wasn't allowed to run the 49ers because the young rich mid owner and his #2 are dumbasses. They ruined the team and ran off a great coach. This experiment with Kelly is going to be fascinating bc he waa actually a coach allowed to make the front office decisions in Philly and he was retarded about it

They actually lost to the browns last season so that statement isn't inaccurate

>implying Foles is better

>can he beat out Blaine Gabbert?

They will still go 4-12 so it don't really matter.

0/10

You were never a niner fan to begin with so your opinion literally means nothing. Have fun pretending to be from the Bay Area on the Internet

That's the Raiders m8

The reason the team is so bad is because of trent baalke. he cannot draft for shit

and actually, it turns out the loaded team was the cause for their demise. basically, the team had so much talent that harbaugh and baalke were arrogant as fuck and were like "LOL LET'S SPEND OUR HIGH DRAFT PICKS ON INJURED GUYS BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD TO LET THEM WAIT, WHAT CAN GO WRONG"

then you end up with wasted picks like tank carradine marcus lattimore marcus martin brandon thomas. and of course the fact that he cant draft offensive players so aj jenkins, lamichael james (another bullshit gadget LOL OUR TEAM IS SO STACKED player), vance mcdonald. fucking amazing

I'd rather take a risk on Foles and go 2-14 with a chance of 8-8 rather than stick with Gabbert and 4-12ish

Lattimore wouldve been a good pickup, he basically carried South Carolina throughout his term there

his injury just put him towards early retirement