Reply to this post nicely or your mother dies in her sleep tonight. Immunity doesn't work, it only makes you gay

Reply to this post nicely or your mother dies in her sleep tonight. Immunity doesn't work, it only makes you gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys nigger

ty

You're quite the trend-follower, aren't you, faggot? Did you follow this one after it was played out already, or are you desperately trying to keep it alive for some reason? You're sad and pathetic, even for Sup Forums

ok

I don't want to reply

Haha nice try, but I have protection kittens

Ok sir

>hahhaah he fell for it ahahhhaha
Fucking hell I'd rather have that god damned banana

k

thats a lovely picture

fk you cunt

have good day

youre the best

Wait what

Ffuck

Kysfgt

US Soldier here saying that I don't think that's normal

Why would you propose to someone in an Apple store?...why would you propose to someone at all even.

The Game.

Cancer
>sage

>Proposing in the Apple store

Kill the fucking homos

Kool

Son of a bitch.

kys

OP here

Hooaaaaahhaaahhaaahh fuck my ass

K

Support the troops

I support gays, faggot

No

KIND CHAP

fuck

That's gay

Haha have a nice day :)

but op i'm already gay

I love you

why cant fags keep a low profile like the other sexual deviants

Hey

Hope everything is well.

I'm not immune to curses but i can assure you i made a tube that redirects every curse you put over every poster back to you, desist before you are too cursed to be saved.

fick dei mudder

Why is there so many of these now?

ily

well ok then sir

Guess who is gay?
Everyone, laugh at the gays!
If you don't your grandmothers will die in their sleep tonight.
Immunity makes you a pedo now.

uh alright then i guess :)

Dunno why you faggots can't just be happy for these people. You look at his uniform and your social norms drill a hole into your morality. That's fucking sad. You're a fucking puppet.

FUN FACT:
Homosexual couples statistically raise children better than heterosexual couples

inb4 there are more than two genders
inb4 feminist naziism REE
inb4 morons who are here for a reason

She's impressed.

You're awesome!

>homosexual couple raising children

You're fucking retarded. Please post this statistic.

this for u ma

Kys user

too kind

ok

Ever heard of adoption?

abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168

Lame

The tube is already operating

You had your chance.

Here's my reply. Have a nice day!

>statistically

You have literally no grasp of what it takes to be a human being. You apathetic people make me sick. I'd rather talk to a memelord, seriously.

Me Friend, plz, don't get spook'd, this is not scam.
You know u mah dearst frend

Plz, don't scare yourself.

OJ simpsin is right behind you

Fug

What makes me laugh about you is you just continually spout about how bad other people are on the internet and never actually present a reason why. You're just some narcissistic man-child. You love passing out judgement but can never back it up. Your life literally revolves around involving everybody else in your negativity. I suppose Sup Forums is the perfect place for you. Stop ejaculating on my Big Mac, faggot. Or don't.

wow, that hurts. I guess I should take your advice and spew a big load on your big mac. Fuck you, kid. I have an engineering degree.

OH you have excited me now. I've got you going, haven't I?

Despite your degree, you wouldn't be on this fucking imgboard spewing hate if you didn't hate yourself just as much. Sure you have an engineering degree (maybe, maybe not) but are you not unhappy? You must be if you're here fighting with some person you've never actually met on the internet. God your life must suck.

keep it going niggers

fun

Proposing in an apple store is an interesting local, but I am happy these two men are free to do as they please humanity has started taking steps In a better direction.

Is it okay to be gay?

i'm not immune to this cancer bur...
>For every curse that lays on user the twice will fall on OP
>For every time an user is called gay OP eats a spider
>This counter-curse is powered by the holy power of greentext
>It won't protect anyone but it will make OP suffer
>And that's awesome
>Because OP is a faggot

Lol

Is that Snowden on the right???

P

cccccccccccccc

Pp

duytrert

ok

Eat shit, nigger. I never reply to these fucking posts, yet my mother still lives. When is that bitch going to die? Hurry up already.

:

Such a nice thread!

Replying. I love you mum

ty

ok

Ok

That's super cute

>not even mad
>uniforms are awesome

Well that's just....... cute?

fuk u

wow just as i post

k

Drink Bleach!

kys

eat shit and die faggot

k

Time to kill OP's mother in her sleep tonight ... with kittens!

ebin

my mom is already dead and the last time i was on here someone said i was gay and the internet people never lie

ello