Mom just bought us two tickets for the Warcraft premiere because "you like those video game things"

>Mom just bought us two tickets for the Warcraft premiere because "you like those video game things"

Someone please kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYrYRC2gJ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=gwGhwYUFbeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

just tell her you're already going with some friends

Ungrateful ape

someone fucking should for being such a shit son

>not taking the hint and fucking your mom
Faggot detected

>mum buys him things
Sounds like a nice mum

>orc is actually a niggress
I like where this is going so far.

>Mom buys things for him like a complete neet
>He complays that his mom is loving and wants to spend time with him and cares about what he likes
You're either baiting or you're just a fucking asshole, kill yourself either way.

I have to watch a bad movie with my mom in a packed theatre, you clearly dont understand

>Complaining about watching movies with mommy
You're a faggot.
Hope your mom doesn't give up on having a good life and family because of the failure that you are,

What an insufferable little faggot with an awesome mom.

tfw green pussy

Say 'thank you' to your mother and go watch the movie with her you little piece of shit.

You're an ungrateful spoiled little shit. Your mom deserves a better son

>Thinking Warcraft will ever touch LOTR kino

youtube.com/watch?v=aYrYRC2gJ9E

>im 30 years old and still living with mommy

youre already dead user

MOM IS TAKIN ME TO MOVIEEE AND I HATE HER!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

You're a stupid cunt

I'll go with your mom if you don't want to.

>muh muh first weerld probleeems
Your mom actually cares enough to watch this shitty (i haven't seen it so ill withhold valid criticism) movie because SHE thinks you like it....

>still living with your parents

You brought this on yourself.

>shitty
>i haven't seen it
This is worse than tv tropes fagging.

get a grip. if you haven't seen it, you shouldn't be commenting.

C'mon, you're at least curious about how this monstrosity is going to turn out.

Now you have a chance to see it in all its absurdity in the theater without actually having to pay for it.

The movie looks freakishly weird, I'm pretty curious myself. Of course it will be really bad.

>Of course it will be really bad.
according to your tastes it will be, because you have shit taste anyway

You see OP is a faggot but both of you are projecting really hard right here.
Nowhere in the OP's post is it mentioned that he still lives with his mom.

WUZ

ORCS

Warcraft is an adaptation of a game called Warcraft Orcs and Humans where you micro manage units and send them to their doom.

How can Sup Forumsfags hate this? This movie is literal genius. It will be the meme movie of our generation.

Don't be a faggot.my whole family took me to watch spy kids 3,harry potter and whatever other dumb shit I wanted.I lost my cool when dad was sneaking food in so he left us.

Next to Tetris, ofc senpai.

I was talking about Sup Forums pre watch sentiment nigger
>(i haven't seen it so ill withhold valid criticism)
>ill withhold valid criticism
>withhold

Its funny because my mother wants to see this too (she liked seeing the hobbit movies with me)

Be a good son user have have fun.

>packed theater
implying you won't be the only ones there, this shit will bomb hard

you're a spoiled little shit. i went with my school to the premiere of this movie and i thought it was absolute garbage but even i'm not complaining.

>Complaining about a mother that tries to make you happy

she also could kick your NEET ass out

your mother is too nice you ungrateful faggot

kys

>not watching all movies with your mom
>not fingering her durning the movie
kys

Semen demon?

>my mom is going out of her way to see a movie she will hate every minute of just to spend time with me
>How terrible my life is
You're a giant fucking faggot. Please consider suicide so your mother doesn't have to waste her time caring about such a worthless piece of shit,

>mum still buys him things

underage and ungrateful faggot, you really should kill yourself

i wonder why

bbc

You're a spoiled little piece of shit fuck you.

Dude... it's a free movie, just go.

Kill yourself and mail me the tickets.

>Mom is still buying you things
end yourself

How do you know he's not 14? That's half of 4chans age nowadays.

>it's a warcraft bread

it looks like a legit watchable fantasy movie

people raging at it are LE gamers who haven't even touched the games but want to feel a part of something

youtube.com/watch?v=gwGhwYUFbeM

I'd actually pay money to see hour and a half of blizzard cinematics, preferably from diablo or starcraft franchises

Or have but are now ex-players bitter at blizzard for fueling their miserable addictive behavior for years and can't own up to their own pathetic selves.

>not getting stoned before seeing it
That's how you get through these things user

Even back in the day WoW was the most vanilla cookie cutter MMO, no one to blame but themselves

gb2r

You and mom will be the only people in the theater. This movie is going to fail catastrophically. It is the worst thing I've seen in years.

>getting head from mom in a theatre alone watching warcraft for 2 hours
sounds pretty good senpai

>spending time with your mom is bad

Why are you complaining? Go back to Sup Forums you disappointment of a son.

>people who still live with their parents are browsing this board right now

Make her buy you the large popcorn some candy and soda then get over it.

I am unironically excited to see this movie.

Lol i live with my parents right now. Only cause my house burned down a few months ago.

My favorite part of the movie is her voice. She sounds like she's talking with a pair of plastic vampire teeth. It reminds me of Murderface from Metalocalypse. It's fucking glorious.

>It's a socially awkward virgin who lives in an apartment playing video games and watching anime all day episode.

>Someone please kill me
You know, you can do it yourself. It's not like someone will give a shit about you.

Same.
It's a shame that there are several autistic posters on here that shill for the movie for free, making our interest look fake.

>being ungrateful for having a mom that cares and tries

>69815852
This, appreciate your mother, fucking OP faggot or really find someone to kill you.

But then either the movie wont be bad or the theater wont be packed, either way you are a colossal faggot.

>69815852

>underage

Do you know where you are?

at least you wont get shit for being a singleton, and she can sneak in spaghetti and tendies with a gallon of cold chocolate milk to wash it all down with.

spend some time with your mother dude. We are all getting older and she won't be around for ever one day you will miss that opportunity.

If his mother cares this much to want to spend time with him suicide will only break her.

This isn't the "characters who are literally you" thread

HAHAHA what emotion is this face?