Feels thread, let's get this festival on

Feels thread, let's get this festival on.

my girlfriend says her parents hate me
Im not allowed to visit her
her mom reads her messages
shes away on vacation in india
can only message once every few days
I miss her so bad idk
>lowkey only reason why im back on Sup Forums is because I need something to distract me from my feels which keep me up at night

Call her

Ah shit man. That sucks. Listen to something or idk. Here's this

And btw don't lurk Sup Forums if you feel bad. It's like drugs. It only feels good for some minutes

I used to play on an autism blocks server , there was a trap who said he would kill himself in early august, he hasn't connected to discord/minecraft/skype in 5 days.

oh no my gf left me, what do I do now??? Oh I know, I should kill myself.
Fuckin pathetic

>in india
yeah I literally cant too expensive
she lied to her parents saying that we aren't dating or anything, and if they discover she lied she uber fucked (hence why I cant msg her much)

and my fucking sister just threw a tantrum with some stupid ass "imma kms" and is perpetually crying in her room (of which I can hear loudly).

stress + sadness is gonna keep me up all night, whatever ill survive

ya im a bitch

ya Im just gonna watch documentaries till I pass out

Watch a documentary about Jimi Hendrix or Pink Floyd

For your girlfriend : why do her parents hate you?
For your sister : how old is she ?

her parents are super fucking indian and think that I am literally the devil, despite never having met them/interacted with them in any way.

my sister is fucking 17; parents called the cops it was such a pain in the ass

ight ill look for one thanks bro

Hoy, i know it's a feel thread, but what aboyt we make this a feelbetter thread ?
>inb4 gay
Idc how dark your heart is everybody needs happiness.
To you user reading this, I wish you a happy day ! Stay positive ! You can make it !

Ok, Im gonna assume you're her older brother, go to her and hug her. Tell her ut will be okay and stuff. Don't break and stay calm. If you're her younger brother i don't know

the thing is: she broke down because of a conversation I had with her which started with the argument of whether or not saying "I apologize" is the same as "Im sorry". What it eventually came down to was her concluding that our parents and I treat her like shit, and she now hates me.

she fucking told the cops some shit like "dont trivialize my emotions u pig" and they were like "nope this isnt my job cya guys" lmao

I might try tomorrow because I feel like the fact that she drank alot tonight may have impacted her emotions.

Yep I agree with that. This should be a thread about finding solutions
>inb4 death

Try and if she still hates you just let it go.

Is she doesn't accept a hug or some shit, just very sincerely ask what you can do to make her feel better.
Even if it sounds stupud to you, at least you'll close to her again which is the first thing to do if you want to sort her out

>sounds stupid to you**
>at least you'll be close to her again**

would totally play vidya with this kid/10

>tfw I've spent my teenage years siting by my computer browsing internet or playing vidya instead of going out with friends.
I could have been so much better if only I didn't chose this path.

I have a shitty poem that i wrote when i vented i while back. Its gay as all fuck but it hits the feels if any of you wanna read it.

i believe that some age groups can be more difficult to some types of people. Maybe your age group is later in life? when you've found a girlfriend and feel more established?

>assuming you dont have a girlfriend
>sorry

I would read it user

Shoot

Why do her parents hate you? Maybe don't be a drugdealer who dates underage girls.

Thanks anons, i'll post it for you, i called it Everyday i meet a Man.

Everyday I meet a man,
Who cusses and curses and spits,
At the spot that I find,
That it is where I sit.

The man he calls me ugly,
Fat, disgusting, gross.
When it usually him,
That these words apply to the most.

Sometimes when he knows I’m weak,
He teaches me a knot,
That would make my ceiling creak,
And leave my body to rot.

Everyday I meet this man,
Whose voice like a grate,
And as I turn from the mirror,
I leave behind the man I hate.

I actually really liked that poem. Hope whatever inspired it got better.

>tfw
Mirrors can break people

Same here, did you get any better since this poem?

Thanks user, and it comes and goes. Some nights i laugh and chat with my loving friends and sometimes i lie there either thinking about the last option or crying about how alot of my life is going to shit.

Yeah man. Its more so the man in the mirror.

Is there a silver lining?

Poem morale? Don't listen to the guy in the mirror, he hurts like hell

420 nigga be craZ

My autoimmune disease ends up breaking apart long-term relationships so that they can have children without running the risk of them inheriting it.

I'm in so much unbelievable pain daily - three women I have loved and lost to this illness; the kicker is that it's not all that bad. It's the fear and uncertainty. It's not lethal but it's also not curable.

Not really sure if I want to bother fighting for relationships anymore. The double kicker is that they're all single now, with boys and girls that will never have fathers, and I'm too much of a self righteous cunt to go and give them a father figure in this shit hole of a world. I can't even hate them for leaving me, but I hate myself for not being there for those children. It's not their fault.

Its hard fam. Its really hard sometimes.

>Since May have been talking with a qt 3.14 from another state
>"Hey user, I think you are really nice. Soon I'm moving out to your city in august to study and leave alone, I'd love if we could get along until I move."
>Gets hype as never
>Start talk and hear about plans when he's arriving
>Trade nudes and whatever shit
>"Wow user, you look real good, I can't wait to have such a handsome boyfriend!"
>More hype than never
>It's been 6 days since he arrived
>Day 1 I asked his neighborhood and asked if he would like to meet me at the mall for a dinner or for some movie
>"I'd love that user, I'm so happy that I'm in the same town as yours!"
>Day 2
>He blocked me from Whatsapp, Kik, Skype, Facebook
>He didn't said nothing, just vanished
>I lost all my hopes in life and love
>I just look at myself in the mirror and I try to understand what happened, if I was too ugly or miserable
>For once I thought I was looking good or liking me for getting some progress in life
>Things are just a silence now, I can't feel anything

I just wish I could die while sleeping, I don't want to feel pain anymore. All the progress all the moments that I expected are dead, I feel alone and desperated for caring.

last night i found out my girlfriend sent nudes to one of my old friends almost a year ago
they would talk about how they would fuck each other
like some graphic roleplay about how he would use 3 fingers and how she would beg for his cock
sleep was almost impossible last night
weve been together 4 years and this carried on for about 6 months
im still not even sure if they have fucked or not
i dont even know what to do

Just jump into that so called uncertainty, you'll make yourself feel much better and your family to

fuck her user fuck her fuck all women they dont deserve anything it will hurt now but i promise you after a few months you will feel a lot better focus on yourself fuck everyone else the world is a nasty pile of shit

>meet a girl in early May
>start dating
>she's absolutely beautiful, 10/10 in my eyes
>treats me amazingly
>insists on paying for some of the stuff we do, makes me trust that she's not just using me for money
>tells me I'm perfect, I'm special, etc.
>says we should go on a vacation to another country next summer
>I meet her parents, she meets mine
>she absolutely perfect, and she seems to be crazy about me
>we see each other literally every day besides for twice between May and mid July
>even if we only have 30 minutes where we're both free, she would insist that I pick her up and just drive around for a bit and see each other
>the sex is absolutely amazing
>first time I've ever just been able to call someone my girlfriend
>it's all so simple. No weird feelings or insecurities, no mind games or immature BS. Just affection and happiness
>I'm blissfully happy about my love life, and I've never even been somewhat satisfied with it before her
>two weeks ago today, (on a Friday) she stops responding to my texts mid-conversation
>I send her a snapchat a few hours later about something unrelated, it's never opened
>no reply to either all day Friday
>no reply to either all day Saturday
>Sunday evening her sister snapchats me a picture of her cuddling in bed with someone else with a big smile on her face
>the next day I move back to my college town a few weeks early just to get away
>get a DUI that night (Monday) for being .002 above the legal limit
>$1000 fine, I'll lose my license, I don't know how I'll get to work/school
>I was living on a tight budget to begin with, financial troubles are dead ahead
It's funny how life can go from perfect to a nightmare in a few days
It's funny how I went from "perfect" to "let's pose for a picture with my new guy to mock him" in a few days
It's funny how someone you think is the best person you'll ever meet turns out to fuck you over the worst

Why do they all do that...
Why do they all try to kill us inside
Ask her why she did it, that may give you a small moment of peace of mind before crying yourself to sleep

Lol she didn't respond to anything. I'm not giving her the satisfaction seeing how much it hurt.
As soon as I saw her with that other guy, I deleted her from snapchat, I deleted her from facebook, I deleted every picture I had of her or us together, I threw every little gift she gave me into a dumpster, and I texted her "I'm really surprised you did that. I thought you were a decent person" then I deleted her number. I couldn't talk to her if I wanted right now, and I don't.
In a month or so, she's gonna move to college, 40 miles away from where I now live, but 400 miles away from her family. Her family is everything to her, as is her best friend who also lives 400 miles away from her college. She's foreign, she's never drank, she won't fit in at college well. I hope she gets lonely and remembers how good she had it with me. I hope she texts me to apologize for the shitty way she treated me and try to start talking again.
Because if she does, I'll respond "who's this?" And when she says her name, she'll be met with silence.

How old is she?

19, almost 20. She went to college for a year in my hometown, which I was staying for the summer. That's where her family and her friend lived. She said she didn't like school there because it felt lonely, but when she moves to her new school, she won't have her family or her best friend to hang out with. She's going to be lonely as fuck, and she had told me that she despises loneliness, and that it's her greatest fear. I get a tremendous amount of petty, childish joy from the thought of her in her dorm room alone on Saturday nights 400 miles away from anyone who gives a fuck.