youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HTPcPhy-Pes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This flaming douchewaffle.

>Pic related

not even trying OP

This faggot

Brett Keane. He is so unequivocally terrible that you will absolutely not regret looking up his channel just to laugh at how stupid and evil he is.

FouseyTube

Hellos everybody i em crasy rusin haka welcum to my labortorie where safte is number 1 prioitie, LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH LUKE STAPH

Its so weird how we live in a world where high low functioning autism is a desirable quality in Youtube gamer.

Nigger go watch FiltyFranks human cake. Retarded he is perfect but retarded.

No, he does that on purpose, these people can't help but be retarded.

We, 90s kids are at fault, I accept it wholeheartedly

Willyrex

I'm a 90's kid and I refuse to accept that!

In all seriousness I reckon it's the millennial's fault.

Trisha Paytas. I win...

But, we "gave" them everything

Just mute the videos.

90s kids are millennials you fucking retard

According to them, no one gives them anything.

Also, they are called millennials, but they haven't seen the millennial change, sad

>Who is the most retarded youtuber ?
better question. who cares?
If you sit around watching dorks on youtube, you fail.

Underrated

I meant I grew up in the 90's. I was born in 88.
So I guess I'm an 80's kid.

I'm laughing like a bear tested on bear-y privilege

I am a 90s kid and I disagree wholeheartedly. Watching any "youtube" gamer is fucking retarded.

Rob from the channel "ThreadBanger" does a segment called "man vs. pin" where he tries to recreate arts and crafts from pintrest.

I never would have imagined that a grown man could be so completely inept at the most basic hand skills. It is like watching a fucking kindergartner try to do crafts.

He consistently makes the stupidest fucking choices, and his attempts to recreate legitimate craft projects are consistently cringe worthy.

His wife Corinne also does the same thing, but is better on average than him.

There are some, that use this as a way to entertain people with a nice mix of sarcastic humor and cynicism

:l

Sadly that's what a millennial is. Someone who reached early adulthood in the early 2000s. Though I think most people misuse it. People born after the year 2000 are so much worse.

millennial generation:
born between 1980 - 2000 (sometimes 1995)

Still, why watch when you can do?

Buzzfeed

Does he wipe his ass with those headphones?

what a youtuber? some kind of youtube video uploader? kids today are fucking stupid.

Stewart the sock,retarded in a good way

It's not my "thing", though i got to support at some extent true entertainment, like I said, they use "let's play" as a /way/ for it, they're rare though

I didn't mean to link to that post.

I also wanted to add that in addition to being a total retard, Rob also has an extremely punchable face, and a literal neck beard. I have no idea how he got his wife. Either he lucked out with a huge dick, or he's is unironically a cuck.

kopahkreb pls

I heard he pipes his mom down what does slash b slash b think of this

Post his wife

ALI A ,LEAFY, TMARTN, In fact maybe its because i have some fucking sense instead of watch pathetic cunts play games and talk shit. OH and pewds if any of you fancunts are in here

Fair enough.

No one ever calls filthyfrank out for this shit but his videos have been absolute shit since he starting making videos with that fag maxmofoe there just shitty gross out videos with food

youtube.com/watch?v=cBlkV_iuuus

i know its meant for little kids, but just listen to that voice for a straight 5 minutes

>Best way to /thread
Watch southpark making fun of these guys creating "let's plays".
All in favor
Passed //.

This is a whatever picture of her.

BSMtv dude calls himself "Black Daddy" why would you call yourself a nigger

isn't this the jackass who unknowingly gave his audience tips on building a suicide machine?

I think the same. His butt buddies are annoying too

LeafyIsHere

This whole generation thing is bullshit of course, because babies are born every day.

However, as someone who's born in 1982 I obviously do not identify with little children who were born in 1999. In fact my youth was much like my parents' with tv, music on actual physical records and no internet. I didn't get broadband internet until I was almost 20.

isnt "youtuber" a synonym for "fucking retarded attention whore?

Apored

I was born in 97 and I didn't have a computer in my family until I was 17.
Such is life here in the motherland.

H3h3 productions. They had something so good for them. Then Ethan decided he wanted to be an SJW and change his whole character to this grumpy old fuck.

SJW? what, when? he constantly shits on tumblrites

this...

his head is considered a celestial body

You mean the third world.

I don't see it, I still think he's the radest.

That's exactly what I meant you fucking retard.

plox explain

Childrenofpoisidon or some shit like that. Retards that do autistic shit with catus like eating it or punching it or having catus fights

This piece of shit.

This fucking monkey. ... Mexivergas

is that michelle obama?

Stefan Molyneux

Calm down, kiddo.

PDP

No idea who it is but he obviously sucks.

HE MAKES GREAT MINEKRAFT VIDEOS SHUT UP U HATER

You are all faggots. Who cares? Why do you even watch these no talent wannabe celebrities ? Oh , wait it's because you are all millennial faggots that's live at home with their parents and don't have real jobs and play video games all day. Grow the fuck up and start being responsible, maybe then you will get a girlfriend. Fuck YouTube and the stupid people who all they do is film themselves playing video games and rambling on and on

i'd have to know some to care

Fuck you, I checked out these videos because of this post, he's so fucking bad it's compelling, it's like watching a train wreck

We don't watch them, that's the point. You get those shits as recommendations on YT if you've ever watched anything remotely related to gaming though. Married 29 year old who's had the same job for 6 years here.

RealHumanBean

you all are faggots

#hailcorporate
#hailcorporate
#hailcorporate
#hailcorporate
#hailcorporate

h3h3

This.

This.

This.

this fuck

hey what's up guys it's Scarce here

this

Spotted the 14 year old.

easy contenders
God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

AwesomeJob tier
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo

LMAO Can't believe this tier
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

WTF IS BUSH DOING TIER
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ

Bonus No Trophy Shovel Life Tier
youtube.com/watch?v=HTPcPhy-Pes

jesus, you 14 year old cringrlord faggot...

Thats the purpose of the thread mongol

Just going to put in the obvious

steve fuckin shives

Who has ever watched Magibon? I think she might be retarded or mute but she looks fuckable

>Magibon
>Pic related

this fuckin asshole

Yea I've seen like 5 of her vids all she does is stare at the cam for half a minute

Fake and gay =3 faggot

This retarded Japan obsessed girl way back. She was called Apple-somewhat. Can't remember her full name. She moved to Japan and became a body model instead. What a whore

Filthy turks need to be gassed regardless.

I want to know who you mean.

Stewart the Sock