The matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game location/environment for the rest of your life

>The matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game location/environment for the rest of your life.

Which game location do you pick and how do you spend your days?

Faerun, training with the Cowled Wizards

Oreimo PSP game. With mai waifu.

I already live in Tristam ,Diablo II.

Hong Kong 97, because I hate myself.

Shibuya

Buying animu

>dark souls

finally an easy way to end it all

Skyrim with Estrus mod.

Easy

The whole crux of dark souls is that no one stays dead forever mate

Euro truck sim 2
Drive around in a truck i guess...

Pokemon, continue doing fuck-all with my life, but with legal and government-funded animal bloodsport to watch on TV.

>end it all
You'd slowly go hollow, going insane, until you lost everything that made you human.

The Sims 4

kekked

That's some fucked up shit m8

Drive a zepplin in ArcheAge to firrans's zone to the capital.

Deus Ex. Same conspiracy shit as our world, but with much more advanced tech and gorgeous cities at night.

>Oblivion
Spend my days shooting arrows into the knees of adventurers.

remember how you felt in the beginning

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Join the BLADE and conquer this fucking planet in my badass mecha
Fuck as many bitches as I can so Humanity can survive and thrive and be great again

Depends. If I'm just some normal guy, i would pick something boring, like a hentai game. Nothing to lose :P

If I would be protagonist like in abilities and stuff, I would pick elite dangerous (space, yeah) or skyrim probably, witcher 3 maybe.

Obviously the house from ts_bikini

Go to Mobius to be Sonic's little cumslut as pic related.

Bonus is being immortal.

nice n comfy little village with no stress or worries

How would I spend my time? Simply. Reading by the pool or on the beach. Maybe watch TV or play video games on rainy days. I'd probably replace the tennis court with an outdoor gym and try to stay in shape.

Every now and then I'd throw a huge party and get fucking obliterated with a bunch of strangers, or a few friends. But I'd prefer to spend most of my time alone.

Azeroth, Elwynn Forest

happy days back when the game wasn't a MOBA game

I don't care as long as there's catgirls and no imminent death.

Arma 3?...
One day i could be a normal citizen who gets robbed. Other days i could be an operator or a zombie survivor... or a go kart driver

>The Elder Scrolls
>The Shivering Isles
>Mania
>Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll 24/7
>Do the fishy stick

One with over-sexualized females and lots of glitches.

You forgot Quad bike Pilot

Yeah

Rip forgot pic related

>dfw you will never wake up in a comfy game village surrounded by good feels & wanderlust

Litteraly the least comfy place of the whole game. Stop trolling

Do you remember when you could be a mortar pilot?

Never got my mortar pilot license. Only certified in quad bikes and the occasional launch out of a truck bed.

Uranus

Elite: Dangerous

I would immediately sign up for interstellar exploration jobs.

Monkey Island is the only correct answer, faggots: a lifetime of grog, whores and shenanigans.

Right in the feels..

You all trying to hide from reality, top kek poor manchildrens

You all going to die, doesnt mater how, and you all going to live in this shitty world until your end days.

>this

Skyrim, where I live with my Daedric legendary quality armor all enhanced with 25% less destruction cast and either restoration or conjuration. I'd go through towns with my 900 hp orcish tank of body pillaging and raping. Life would be at "adept" difficulty where I can kill a guard with one hit with or without his shield. I rape everything I could, every wood elf man woman and child. Every falmer would love themselves away in the depths of blackreach to evade my orcish cock. The queen of solitude would have a mount of dead guards before her as I lurched towards her. No living thing with a whole would be safe. I'd use the dark brother hood torture chamber and i'd be a god. I use all my accumulated wealth to build my lakeview manner where every day I can show lyidia the true nineth divine.

You can literally do this now.

This, spend my time beating up crackheads till women want to fuck me, then do that

Wake up on a beach then eat some berries and shove a spear up a trikes ass and do it all over again.

it will be a dead career in a few years when driverless vehicles become common

What kind of nigger res is that

It's a shitty career, you get fat and traffic sucks ass to drive in. I take it you haven't driven a truck because it fucking blows. You get paid by the mile in most cases so when you get stuck in traffic you make jack shit. Also shit bags cut you off and trucks can't stop immediately, you also end up sleeping in a truck most of the time and getting fat because all you can do is stare at what is to come.

The Google search kind

Kek

sit there in peaceful silence with a few anons until our fire burns out

my nigga

where is this from?

what game?

dark souls 3 user

>Hackdirt
>Comfy

DOCK

I'll be chillin' in my citadel

For the longest time, I haven't played any Dark Souls because I'm PC Master race. But I just bought a controller recently, and Witcher 2 is taking up my slot as single player story game right now. But I'm really growing tired of Witcher 2 rather quickly.....and diving into the world of Dark Souls is growing more and more tempting...........

its on pc tho

When you love some of the things from rs3 but don't want to deal with the rest

I'm going to plug in the controller to my computer, and play Dark Souls on my computer with the controller

Monster Girl Quest

It's not too bad actually. Just stay away from the content you don't like.

>be in the land of tamriel
>faggot alchemist
>make nothing but invisibility potions
>invisibly fap to all npc
>user assuming virtual world functions within its own normality

good taste user

Beksinski? You wouldn't want to live in his world...

congrats

Amarr Space, New Eden.

Shit man, why'd you have to bring this up...

>having demons constantly pop up around the countryside
>Having demons constantly pop up that get progressively more powerful as the days go on
>Having demons popping up all over the place, constantly getting more powerful entirely because of that one dude who is powerful enough to kill them gets more powerful by killing them thus causing the demons to get more powerful

You now realize the Oblivion crisis was Sheogorath's final joke on Mundus before passing his title on to the Hero of Kvatch

I wasnt keen on Witcher 2, but absolutely loved Witcher 3. Don't abandon it because of W2 experiences. Give it a chance!

Fuck man, it's never going to not be too soon for that

AMARR VICTOR

Who keeps posting these shitty cities?
Leyawiin #1
Chorral #2

Bravil #1000
Anvil #1001

>easy way to end it all
>dying forever, never staying dead

>leyawiin

Literal swamp tier garbage

a town of assholes living in squalor and moonlighting as murderous cultists who worship underground

makes perfect sense

Bloodborne, Hunt monsters and fuck up some cthulhu looking fuckers

>cruising Tau 37
>coms dead quiet for hours
>not unexpected, its a border system on the edge of known space
>auto-pilot locked onto an unknown object 9 AU away
>nothing but the hum of engines
>nodding off in pilot's seat
>suddenly jolted awake from fuzzy warmth of a nap
>"WARNING. VOLATILE GASES DETECTED"
>explosion off the starboard hull
>"SHIELDS FAILED"
>come to an all stop
>realize you're in a hydrogen cloud
>Unknown object is 3 AU inside the cloud
>disengage auto, take her in manually

great now i have nostalgia
i want to play oblivion again but i only have a pc and the port is shit
thanks alot guys

Altis - nice and warm, clear sea, great landscape

what the absolute fuck are you on about

PC Elder scrolls is 100X better than console ES, so many mods and improvements.

long, long way away from that i promise you. At least another 20 years before you see trucks and the like driving themselves.

with this being said. for us console fags, do you know if the expansions are part of the remaster?

World 4

tfw i never downloaded mods to make myself look like a stripper

Monster Hunter world.
Go gathering beautiful shit next to peaceful dinosaurs once a day for an hour and have 5 elite feline chefs at home that make glorious food.
plus the chicks are fine as hell too

Literally everywhere in this game is a horror show. That bridge you're overlooking? A giant monster alligator dog thing spawns on it and wants to devour you.

It's a fucking undead hellscape why would you want to live there?

>have a pc and the port is shit
No.