Alright faggots, been a while since we've pulled off a good hoax

Alright faggots, been a while since we've pulled off a good hoax.

Post your ideas below, let's make Sup Forums great again

Here's a good one... Let's convince the world OP is not a fag!

Nobody is stupid enough to belive that

What if we pretend OP is a self hating faggot

Convince world Sup Forums exists.

when do you mean? 4chans biggest hoax is already going on (soon to not be going on), the trump campaign.

Most belgian athletes used drugs during the olympics. Yes im belgian.

post lots of pro Hillary stuff, and get idiots to believe that someone would be stupid enough to pay people to shill on a board full of about fifty basement dwellers which will disappear after half an hour, rather than spending it on places like facebook and reddit where thousands will see it and it will be up for weeks or years...

oh, already did that...

Thank you. Now say it with me guys.

"Good morning, Madam President".

The "Free Bleeding" prank worked on feminists, it's actually part of their cause worldwide. The "Piss For Equality" failed because some weenies snitched on us on Reddit. Those weenies are probably still here. If they are not, let's make everyone to the right (left causes seem to bee to easy as of late) believe that Branch Davidian are the first casualties in the war against gun-toting true Christian Americans.

Let's make people believe that Holocaust was real!

I have a great hoax! #blacklivesmatter

I think that is part of the NRA propaganda. The "right wing" already has most of those kind of things covered.

Does anyone here remember the McDonalds idea? What happened to that?

#Whitemanlivesmatter

Sharjah Ruler operating Child Prostitution ring for celebrities.

How's about some "rapist rights" movement? That will offend everyone, but with enough sophistry it will seem like a good cause. You know, bring back terms of "point of no return" and define "had it coming."

Religious fundamentalist version of poligamy have plenty of justifications on this. Most religious fundamentalists still (in some way) see women as property.

#ISISlivesmatter

You could have parents dress thier kids/babies up in stereotypical clothes from other races to show how not racist they are. the best hoax is making sure it has the opposite effect as what it was trying to accomplish.

it's pretty good