I just found out my best friend's girlfriend fucked a black guy at a party last night

I just found out my best friend's girlfriend fucked a black guy at a party last night.

Should i tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsnig.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let him find out in 9 months. More drama that way.

How did you find out? If someone only tells you a story, there's no proof it actually happened.

>black guy

IT'S NIGGER

N I G G E R

inb4OPistheBlackGuy

his girlfriend's best friend is a close friend of mine

Of course coal burners need to be exposed

her friend told me she has no plans on stopping fucking this guy because he gave her the fuck of her life.

You tell that nigga that his girl is being a hoe no matter who she had sex with, nigga. Don't be a dick fam. You would want to know if your girl was a cum dump.

Of course.
Or do you want him to get aids?

Are you that black guy?

>black guy

It's NIGGER..... but yes.. he's your best friend, don't let him stick his dick in that fucking mudshark he calls a girlfriend. Do you want your bestfriend to get Aids??? The fucks a matter with you. OF COURSE YOU TELL HIM!

If you cared about your friend, you would tell him what happened and how you found out.

i outmemed you user, u late fam

Let him eatch while he touches his peepee

bdsnig.ytmnd.com/

Yes tell him.. A real friend wouldn't let someone wrong his friend.

Oh well shit. You beat me to it. LOL. Didn't even see yours, props to you my good Sir. A fellow Boondock Saints fan, much respect.

cheers mate

just blackmail her and fuck her silly every time you want

>next interracial/cuck bait

OP if you don't tell him we will
Mostly because it's NIGGER
But also because you're a fucking faggot for even having to ask

You tell her even if it's not a nigger

Tell her that you know and fuck her hard in the ass, then tell to your friend

Bros before hoes. You aren't a friend if you don't tell him

fucking a black male?
this calls for some blackmail!

>best friend

What kind of friend would you be if you didn't?

Yeah, He might Contract aids from her.

Do you have her e-mail? Want to be part of your personnal army, it's legit this time Sup Forumsro

Sorry thought i was respondin to OP

Fuck.

Was he a 5'9" nigger

kek'd

Named tyrone

Do you want your best friend to get aids and herpes?
If yes dont tell him
If no tell him

>Tats on feet

pig disgusting

yup. You don't want your friend to get AIDs do you?

obviously, wouldnt want your boi to catch the nigger disease from her

Cuz of pregnancy rite? xD

I think it's ok, blacks aren't really people so technically this isn't cheating.

this

Tell him then kill the bitch and burn that nigger.

>oi to catch the nigger disease from her
yes!

In 2014, 44% (19,540) of estimated new HIV diagnoses in the United States were among African Americans, who comprise 12% of the US population.

Among all African Americans diagnosed with HIV in 2014, an estimated 73% (14,305) were men and 26% (5,128) were women.

In 2014, an estimated 1,350 Hispanic/Latino women and 1,483 white women were diagnosed with HIV, compared to 5,128 African American women.

of course you should tell him. nothing is hotter than finding out your gf has been blacked.

In 2014, an estimated 48% (10,045) of those diagnosed with AIDS in the United States were African Americans.

African American communities continue to experience higher rates of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) than other racial/ethnic communities in the United States. Having another STD can significantly increase a person’s chance of getting or transmitting HIV.

Rates of reported cases of chlamydia were highest for blacks aged 15–19 and 20–24 years in 2013

In 2013, 37.3% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks. The overall 2013 rate for blacks was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2013, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men

Figure N. Chlamydia — Rates of Reported Cases by Race/Ethnicity and Sex, 2013

Do you want nigger babies?

>>best friend
Yeah if he really was your best friend you wouldn't be on Sup Forums asking if you should tell him.

he's your "best friend" you retard, why wouldn't you tell him?

ew

Estimated? Seem pretty exact to me. Cuntface

therefore if OP wasn't a faggot and was an actual friend, he would warn his buddy before his dick falls off.

> .gif.png

this.
>"best friend"
The fact that you even had to consider it, makes me question if you are best buds

Absloutely. Needs to know his nigger-fucking trash cunt is now diseased and has removed herself as a potential mating partner.

Blackmail her, pee in her asshole and send the pics along with info to your bestfriend.

>also get STD's leftovers from niggaz

absolutely.
grab first a bucket of black ink

Kill the nigga, for sure he knew she was with the guy, he will do it again with other guy's gf.
Stop him, it's a harvester of sorrow, and you're the guy who can stop it.