I got a question for you Sup Forums. Why do I hate everyone and everything...

I got a question for you Sup Forums. Why do I hate everyone and everything? When people talk to me I just get pissed and want to tell them to fuck off. Am I just a depressed faggot or is there something else? I like to keep to myself and do my own things. I feel like I don't need anyone else.

You're autistic

Fuck

Talk to a doc or stop being an asshole. Option 2 seems to be a problem though by the sounds of it.

you have a magnesium deficiency. take some magnesium supplements every day.

I'd rather not take pills, can I just eat more food with magnesium?

Meh, if it was magnesium deficiency op would simply be tired
Op simply has antisocial dissorder, or I dunno, maybe he's in his late puberty

the pills are less expensive, but yes.
the food is expensive. your choices are pistachios, almonds, or seafood.

you'll have to research which seafoods contain more magnesium..

also you can crush a magnesium pill and add it to a glass of milk or a milkshake

Pretty anti-social :(

i really don't believe in psychobabble.

Well you can just replace your normal water with mineral water high in magnesium
Also you can replace rock salt with sea salt

U should probably kill yourself in a place nobody will find u so u can truly b alone.. That is what u enjoy is it not..??? Being all alone.. Don't even update us, just go, go kill yourself so u can achieve happiness

Cool thanks

yeah smartwater has magnesium.

you are cool

Thanks that's basically what I want man

I'll just go to the ocean then

Fuck you dude
Op seems to have a real problem, he's asking how to stop being a total faggot, and how are you helping op?
By being a total faggot?
Kys fag

What if it's histrionic personality disorder and the op is a lie
>op is a faggot

Lmao ok dude.. If he was really seeking advice why would he come here?? And if this "this" site was all he could think about then he is better off dead before he hurts someone who has a future

Everything and everyone just sucks.
I hate all of you faggots so fucking much.
Especially this wannabe Dr.Freud here.

>I like to keep to myself and do my own things.

So what r u doin alone?
I just think u r expecting too much from people, and got a nihilst from it. Now everything is shit and u dont even see that seeing shit in everything is the biggest shit for yourself. U r constantly shitting on your eyes, because u want to see shit, instead of explore people and other shit. U cry under the shower because no one is really interested in u. Break the circle of doom, be happy, be interesting by being interested. Do it, let ur shits come true.

> I feel like I don't need anyone else.
>asking others for advice

magnesium isn't going to help shit, you're a self serving cunt who thinks everyone owes you a favor and refuse to listen to others.

kill yourself

>expecting
I don't expect anything from anyone, I'd rather do things by myself? When did I say I think anyone owes me anything

I know who you are

Fuck

I recommend a steady regiment of sit ups and squats. Then piss on a hobo, throw yourself in a fistfight and then have sex with a cactus.

ok