ITT post someone you know and others say what they would do to her

ITT post someone you know and others say what they would do to her

WWYD to this girl I work with?

I'd wrestle her to the ground right there at the pool. I'd force her to suck my cock, she hates giving head but that's ok because I'm just lubing up to put it between those fine tits. I kneel over her pleasuring my cock on her chest. eventually the bikini top breaks and they bounce around until I grab them and squeeze them around my cock. quickly I break off that necklace so I can replace it with my own, one made of hot cum that I pour down her chest onto her neck

Rape rape kill

How about my gf

I would push her up against a wall and slide her dress up over her hips. She wouldn't be wearing panties because she's such a dirty bitch. I would slam into her over and over again until I cum, walking away leaving her used as she desperately tries to finish herself off

She seems neat and tidy, I bet she would hate me jizzing all over her face and hair

Get her new sunglasess (dont beat her, buy her sunglasses)

nice lips. She would strip down and put a blindfold on herself before lying back on the bed. I'd pull her over to the edge so her head hangs off and side my cock into her throat, she would instantly know what to do, licking and sucking like my dick is a lollypop. I would pull out just far enough that her lips cover my head and bust my load all over her tongue

What would you do with this mother and daughter

Same girl

this

Will post more for comments

Another pic

I would wait till she's walking home from the prom and sneak up behind her as she crosses this bridge by the time she realises whats happening ive already gagged her and cable tied her hands to the handrail she isnt able to scream but she kicks her legs and flails trying to get me away i rip the dress open and shove myself deep inside her asshole without warning shes never done anything like this before and i hear her screams muffled by the gag as i begin to fuck her the tears only excite me and after i cum i leave her tied up and sobbing by the time someone lets her down several other men have come and used her as well

What would you do to mom

more people need to post comments

How would you treat her?

Another of her

What should I do to her and what would you do to her the reason

id treat her like the whore she is, she would be passed out in the corner of a party and id offer to move her into a bed, get her out of the way. the little slut looks like she would make a terrible mum but i guess we would find out after i cum in her over and over again, as a cheeky after thought I steal the birth control pills she had in her purse and throw them away

=M =K =F =F =k =k =f&m =f =fk&k =k =k =f =k =f =f =k =f =k

What would you do to her?

=k =m

GROPE THE TITTIES!

What would you do?

Id rip that bikini off and start pounding at away at her pussy, she would struggle at first, but would come to accept it. As we try a variety of positions, I eventually blow my load deep inside her pussy giving her another child

What would you do to my mom

I'd tie her to a bed, legs and arms spread, and let her watch me fuck her while I enjoy her squirming. I'd fuck her pussy, then her ass, and then finish in her mouth. I wouldn't clean the cum out and would use her as a cum dumpster for a few days.

Any takers?

is there a website or something for this?

3rfc but it's pretty dead.

Anyone?

"baby at 40 weeks"

Kill yourself, that's not ur mom.

My wife. Make her cum over and over.

tie her up and shoot every load i can till shes covered in my cum from hair to toe

Drug her a bit and tie her hands to the bed in a hotel room
There is a busy conference in the lobby so I get just a couple of guys to come up and take turns
As each one blows his load into her, they get another guy from downstairs
This continues until she is limp and raw from the entire conference abusing all her keynotes

kidnap her, chain her in my basement dungeon, drug her up and rape her throat and ass daily, raw assfuck followed by ass to mouth throatfuck, enjoying her sobs as she learns to enjoy my dirty cock down her throat

how about these butterface sluts?

Kill her dog and lube my dick with her tears while I rape her

Tie up both and rape the daughter while the mother watches

What would you guys do?

i would face fuck left hard until i cum in her troath

what would u do to this anal loving slut?

Find a new job

i would force my cock into her mouth, take it out and slap her across the face with it, left to right

Mmm she wants more

tie them together and hang em upside down to throathfuck em all day

also have a creep shot of her ass

she won't love anal any more when I'm done shoving random shit up her ass. beer cans, coke bottles, hammer handles, baseball bats, I want to see that horrible gape when I finally cum in her cunt

left?

violate this whore, Sup Forums
i'll screencap and send her the best description.

I would fuck her while she wears that white dress. Pull it down to expose her tits so I can suck then. Then I'd cum on her face while she smiles like she does on the right pic.

Hit her over the head and throw her in the back of my truck. I'd get her home and chain her by the neck to the floor, face down ass up, and place an ad on Craigslist for a free fuck/cumdump

slap her for pretending to come out of a pool bone dry

I'd tie her up and cut off her clothes, and slowly work at her pussy getting her nice and wet. I'd then fill her with a massive dildo and jam her until she came, but then I wouldn't stop. I'd progressivley force her to cum harder and harder until she begged me to stop, then I'd shave her head, and weld chains to hold her in place, making her a permanent fixture in my dungeon, destined to be tortured with orgasms

would you?

Throatfuck her until she looks less full of herself then finish on her perfect rack

Rip her top off, pull down her shorts and push her in doggy position against the tree. Fuck her pussy while rubbing her clit. Then switch to anal, cum when she cums.

Hot cousin

call her fat until she cries then go pick up a normal sized bitch

Buy her some sunscreen

Bring her to the highest floor of that building and fuck her standing doggie near the edge. Just as I cum deep in her pussy I'd shove her off and watch her fall down to her death

Fuck her anal while pulling her hair back hard. Then turn her around and fuck her pussy until I cum. Punch her in the face a couple of times after.

someone pls

Fuck yea
Pass
Yea
uh Yes but I think id feel bad. Bitch looks sad.
If really your gf nice. Yes but her semi ducklips make me want to punch her
Yes
Definately
Yep
hm. Sure daughter needs another few years though and mom could have a few less.
gross, you better be jokin... yes tight body
looks awkward. like im hitting up an orphan. but sure
yep great legs
cont maybe? the fuck am i doin.

kik me 4 something more
bgste5