ITT : We have a nice discussion until someone rolls trips

ITT : We have a nice discussion until someone rolls trips

What happen then?

We just call the chap that rolls trips a nigger.

everyone having a good evening tonight?

It's afternoon where I am.

This is all very civilised.

I will amke this shit settle.

What is everyone's opinion on abortion ?

Indeed old chap

The hoe do whatever she want with her body.

Greetings from Russia, my fellow friends.

Unless you're a Sup Forumsfag, there's literaly no reason to be against it.

was so close I about to call you a nigger

Hello

I like peppers and a half years ago and have been a lot of people who want to go to a friend who is a good day, I am a very good. I will be a great day and the other hand is the first time in the morning. it will be a good idea to have to go back to the next day. I will have the same time, and I will have to be a good day, I will be able the same time as well, I am a very long time. it will not be able the first time in my mind. I have been a lot of fun to see if you want to do with a few of them, but it is the best way to go to a few weeks ago.

this

FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER GTFO

Hello

Cunt.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Why dont you shove a Scorpion Trinidad up your ass

arghwrgharghargh

Your mom shouldve swallow you.

The the first to review the attached to a few weeks ago by the way. it is not the intended for a while. I will have the same time, but I have to go back to the right to your account and it is not the intended recipient. thank goodness. the only one that has the best of the day, I am a beautiful day.

Actually there's a large faction of Sup Forumsfags that are pro-abortion because it's mostly minorities that get them. I knew one irl, actually, but he started to become an outcast as he revealed his powerlevel.

OHHHHHHHHHH SHIT A STORM IS A COMIN

NIGGER DETECTED

Привет!

Underrated trips, nigger

LoL

YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

FUCK YOU BUDDY

MINORITIES CAN SUCK MY SCHLONG

FUCK YOU NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

кирилица

triple tripz

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

FUCK YOUR NAN'S CRUSTY CUNT