No feet thread? Okay, I guess I'll start

No feet thread? Okay, I guess I'll start....

Feet / foot thread.

Up close. No Facebook or Instagram shit. Just beautiful girls' feet. Those of you who don't understand the fetish need not comment and if you feel like you must, then go on ahead and question the motives for every single trap thread, fur thread, loli thread, etc. A fetish is a fetish and it's nothing more than that.

Anyone lurking? Post them high quality feets mah fellow footfags

yep, lurking, looks good

Okay....I'm gonna let this thread sit for a minute and if someone contributes then I'll post more from my folder. Otherwise, this is all I'm posting.

Post something then, bro....

DONT

just did

Yeah..........posting pictures of a cock, even if it has a girl's foot in it still makes you gay as fuck. Maybe your foot fetish involves footjobs but for me it's just the feet. Fuck off to a trap thread if you need to see cocks to get hard you faggot.

>yellow and rotten toe nails
Ew

im more into feet in heels, but i figured you could use them?

Stop posting this monster. It's fucking gross

>literally posting a dude's dick
You're a fucking poofter

imao: black polish looks simply so much better than any other one. transparent is also top tier. red is middletier. and any blue(ish), green(ish), golden(ish), silver(ish) sucks balls.

aggressive fuck

Actually white polish is the best

Nice opinion, friend....why don't you actually post something instead of being an autist?

agreed

slow down OP, you are demanding pictures, but are being a complete cunt? im out

Not really demanding pictures. But I'm the one who started the thread and it's for the sole purpose of fapping. I don't care for footjob gifs so I'm just stating my opinion. You're "out" because someone doesn't want to see cocks in a foot thread? It sounds like you're "out" in more ways than one.

Toe sucker

dat toering with the black toenail polish

>fapping

her ass is scarily shapeless. Lucky this is a foot thread.

see

Hi Granny!

lol someone's really insecure about his sexuality here

698063916 moar

gf

whoops meant this one

Anita Sarkeesian?

moar?