Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Tell us your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums!

my first blowjob was from my cousin.

tell us more user. male or female cousin? how old were they? onetime thing?

I lost my virginity at 15 yo to a 36 to black guy on a cruise.

i like to have fat girls watch while i lick my own dick and cum on my face

How was that for you

you a man or a woman? Were you on the cruise with your parents?

Woman and yes

I want to make out with my cousin's 7yo friend

I loved it.

was it rape Mr Virgin White?

Sharjah Ruler operates Child Prostitution rings for his Australian friends

s'cool. Was he single?

what's the kinkiest thing you've ever one?

cousin's friend but not cousin?

Is this a new feeling or were you that way inclined already?

I've had sexual contact with horses... and I dont regret it :)

I fucked my friend's horse while he was inside his house

how do you know?

I fucked my friend's house while he was inside his horse

my cousin's is cute but he's a boy. I'm not into boys

I fell in love with her the moment I saw her
she's so damn cute

Ugly housefucker...

hmm. are you worried about self-control around her?

Is this the first time you've felt this way?

I have no time to lure kids into my van anymore, i'm a child molester with a violent temper.

I am one of the people who make suggestions for this world simulation you all believe is reality. My suggestions that you see are the American Presidential elections since 1996, several diseases (SARS, Zika and spreading Ebola) as well as the new international refugee crisis. The dick in the next cubical kept pressing the terrorism thing, he is like 90 or something. He never stops getting kicks out of it and keeps finding a way to make it part of your story every generation in all nations.

green text?

you again

Legit

Why not?

> No i realised its bs

We have been spying on him since 70s.

We are planning to take down the ruling of UAE in Nov. Due to many spytapes. (am from AbuDhabi).

There are well known celebrities like Robbie Williams, Matt Damon, Robert Jr, Minister of Education in Vic-Australia, Ken of Vic wreckers.

And many more Mossad/illuminatis.

Smoke weed everyday, son.
But for real i was probs 13 and the other girl was like 8 and i made her grab my dick and suck it

you know, i actually believe this. I want a job.

Illuminati confirmed...

greentext or not, but story

You don't count. You are the one who suggested reality stars and Justin Beiber become real celebrities because it was funny, you are a part of the system. :p

Was it epic like netflix cousins

Netflix cousins status?

Ookay. Well weed seems better to me than child molesting tho. Less dangerous... for the kids AND for you...

When your simulation is done and if you show potential, you will be offered a job. You just need to show potential to make it entertaining for us in the real world, not the "real world" you live in, but those of us who are watching.

I would be less worried about that if I could see her more often, believe it or not
just talking and playing is very calming

I guess it's the first time I've straight up fallen in love with a kid
even though I accepted being a pedo about 5 years ago I
I'm in my twenties by the way, not a forty year old neckbeard

I once put a chocolate in my ass an gave it to a friend, about 10 years ago. I still find it funny today, and he has no clue.

Ive been in love with my cousin since i was realllyy young, six years old. we grew apart tho and i barely see her and if i do we talk for like 2 minutes

The idea of a guy cumming in my ass is more attractive than the idea of fucking a woman, but I'm incapable of looking at guys romantically.

I can't stop fantasizing about fucking my younger sister. Pic related.

I was trolling i wasnt the guy who asked

No. I dont follow any of this celebrity shit. I dont even watch TV. They are just showing what they want us to believe anyways...

i eat my nails. anyone got tipps against this?

yeah for real. She grew up to be a complete slut though it was maybe 9 years ago

still didnt fuck my girlfriends friend!

Oh don't worry you will be soon

any RL experiences? Do you like women too?

Last time I got really drunk we did ass to mouth. Said I never would. But now that that bridge is crossed I'd do it again.

Being attracted to hotties and having fantasies is natural, even if "taboo." It's only "wrong" once you act upon them.

I am currently locked in a metal chastity cage and wearing a thong.

I want to act on it. I want to fuck her so bad.

just get laid user and you'll stop being a creepy fuck

i use snapchat to get nudes from girls that are at a really ''special age''

and oh man these girls are always horny as fck as long as you tell them that you love them

Yes, that is also natural. You are a good person as long as you don't give into your nature. However, if she is also into it, it may be taboo or even making the gene pool more shallow, but it ceases to be bad on moral grounds.

tuning VCR
>you had?

what do you send them?

How special is the age, would you say?

I don't want kids with her. Just to cum and to make her cum. Would love to make her moan.

i'm a furry and i heard everyone around here hates these

no Tyrone

Yes we do. Violent hatred

ever seen her naked? Or heard her masturbate?

Does she date guys? Do you think she's fucking them?

TYRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have never done anything sexual with a kid

I'm not really attracted to women
But there are some very rare women with the right looks and childish personality that I could get into
met one but she was taken already

When i was 13-14 I took a shit in a cup and threw it on the neighbours roof.

The Matrix is real, but run by "people"?

yo tyrone i remeber u 6 foot 4 nigeerr can i suck u off in front of my wife

Every Friday afternoon I go to a 80-year old guy's house and give him a blow job. He can get pretty hard and still cums a lot. Sometimes I wish he could get hard enough to fuck me because it would probably be his first in a long time.

u cannot user, u must!

When I stay at her place and her bf comes over I love staying awake and then listening to them fuck through her door. Makes me cum buckets.

mostly dic pics and they will send stuff like tit/pus pics and the usual daddy stuff

they are around uhm lets say 11-17

Tell her user. Ever go thru her phone for nudes?

user u dont need this bitch in life she will be fat and will have aids in no time

I shit in a sink when I was 12 the toilet was not broken I don't know why I did it.

are the younger end of that into daddy stuff? Always assumed that kink started later in life.

Ever kept in contact with any or is it pics and then gone?

i taught my younger cousic how to masturbate, she was 12 at that time i was 15

Most don't really hate them, I'm a horsefucker and assumed we were hated here, however any time clop gets posted here only 1 or 2 anons will complain and the rest ask for more. Sup Forums just likes to pretend it hates everything.

>Sup Forums just likes to pretend it hates everything.
>Sup Forums is one person

My dad raped and molested my sister and I throughout our teens. The fucked up part is that I hated him but he got me addicted to sex. I loved how his cock felt in my pussy and he knew how to make me cum hard. He's also force my sister and I to make out, finger one another and eat each other out. Fucker died of cancer two years back. Karma is a bitch. Now I'm addicted to sex and love daddy daughter role play. My sister and I still hook up once in awhile if we're drunk or on molly.

huh. glad you're feeling better, user. Did your mom know or suspect?

Sup Forums is generally one big hivemind/circlejerk when it comes to hating things. Also refering to Sup Forums as a singular is done constantly, but nice b8

Good thing he didnt get u prego that would be fucked up

She never wanted to believe it's when we told her. She was a fucking asshole too.

He never came inside of our vaginas. Always on me, in my mouth or ass. These abusers take steps and are smart about what they do. He got us on birth control too.

This is truth also nice trips

Was his name Donovan?

fuck. you still in contact with her?
You found guys to fulfill your d/d situation I assume.
How old were you when it started?

Have you ordered your Super male vitality from infowars.com or do u just watch his videos

How come your mother never found out, and how come u and ur sister never told anyone about this, ture sex is good but werent u concious enought to know that was wrong?

Real nice. I love thongs i just feel embaressed walking down the panty aisle. Also i may run i to people i know (at Walmart)

I was 15 my sister was 13. Happened until I turned 18 and left.

teach me your ways user. How do you meet them?

stole naked pictures of my step mom off my dads phone and fap furiously to them

We told her. She didn't believe us or didn't want to. After that we thought no one would believe is if our own mother wouldn't. He also groomed us. Gave us gifts and money to make the abuse seem normal.

Copypasta

I hate all of my friends

Trips don't lie.
Furries are only hated for one reason. While most people have fetishes and most fetishes are weird, they keep it private. Furries on the other hand feel the need to present their filth in public, some even go as far as to demand they be referred to and acted against as if they were actually their "fursona". If scat fetishists walked around with shit on their chest and face all the damn time they would be hated even more.

MODS