Lets have a meal deal r8 thread

lets have a meal deal r8 thread

kill urself

looks good, at least you are drinking water
7/10

Prepacked sandwiches are so gross.
Triggered.

they are fine lol?

I'm shit at making meals. What exactly should I be eating for lunchs and dinners? I usually just make the same crap every night and usually dont make lunch...

I kicked fizzy drinks months back and have been drinking water almost exclusively.

thats good, can you go in further detail on what "crap" you are making?

Fuck off back to facebook

Are you at Heathrow airport?

Mostly just things like chips and chicken... I know it's horrible but I'm clueless what else to make.

I usually just have ham sandwichs for lunch but I've been told bread is terrible for you.

okay, this might not sound good, but hear me out.
try and make more salads and stuff, its easy af to make a good salad and it only takes 15 min or less, and its really healthy too.
you can ofc go with a slab of meat to the side, i dont, but hey, if you want to, its pretty easy aswell.

how the fuck is evian water a deal

I do like salads, what're we talking here and what about prep? what kind of veggies?

That probably cost 10 bucks. Should have just packed your own sandwich

sorry for the delay.
i like to mix kale with regular letuce, 50/50, you can throw in some green peas, some corn, some bell peber.
pretty much add whatever veggies you like. i just like to add kale and maybe other things like broccoli to make it more healthy and nutrition rich, also the kale makes you full for a longer amount of time.

i dont eat meat myself, but if youd like meat to go with id suggest some lean chicken breast or chicken legs. preferably without the chicken skin, but its fine if you eat that too

i had yer mum fer lunch m8

Sounds good man, thanks for the advice I'll definately consider it.

That looks fucking disguisting.
Why do some people Think that "eating healthy" Means that you just eat raw material?

np.
if you want to you can also cook some lentil and mix in the salad or mix in like stews and what not, it doesnt taste of much, but they pack loads of protein

the lentil and green beans are cooked you know

just dont eat them raw (i did that for the first time in this pic tasted like absolute shit)

"Eating healthy" actually means "I have not yet grasped basic grammar."

I had a cigarette for breakfast, beat that faggots.

kek

>Means that you just eat raw material?
Vegan logic. It isn't 100% untrue that cooking foods (application of heat or coagulant catalysts) devalues some of the nutritional value of a piece of food. HOWEVER..

If you're going to eat food raw for it's full nutrition, you have to chew the fuck out of to break down *every* single cell wall contained in the matter to get at the cell contents, where the vast majority of nutritionally-useful material resides. You have to chew because our digestive systems cannot break down many of these cell walls--they're too tough. So you have to chew, and I mean fucking chew, your raw plant matter to get more out of it vs. cooking it. Like multiple hundreds of chewing motions per bite of food.

This is why we cook food. To weaken aforementioned cell walls and facilitate easier extraction of nutrients from food.

>disregard me i suck cocks

Inb4 white people post
>sandwhich,coal, ciggarets

Must feel bad not having a your stay at home wife/gf) cool you meals. She is to busy getting railed

what do u guys think ?

Will do! Thanks man.

What's the point in eating things that taste different when you can't tell them apart?

powerade looks great

Raw green beans are God's gift to this planet.

I'm no vegan, but I can eat an entire mixing bowl full of fresh green beans straight out of my garden.

youre welcome

cause i'm a smoker you mean ? i don't know what people told you but i can taste just fine

this

Dat Boots meal deal